DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guest » Fri May 10, 2024 1:39 pm

Oh dear the freedom hating iknoo is now in the covid thread. What a fucking state this site is. Apparently if you live your life and go out and do things in the climate thread its like murder

I

Postby guest » Fri May 10, 2024 3:57 pm

Seeing as you read this Krish I would love to know what you think it wrong in living a normal life, what is wrong with travelling, eating meat and living life, I tell you what-Nothing. You live your life on your site that is fine, I live my life, not being worried about covid, climate change or any other things, perhaps if you do the same sing you would be a much happier man

Postby truthseeker » Fri May 10, 2024 5:05 pm

You can't beat a bit of Inkinoo, he is pure comedy gold. Inky is basically Stuart Wright's attack dog and has definitely been let off the leash today. Just watch how he laughs at posts he doesn't agree with (against forum rules) yet always gets away with it. He is a perfect example of how blinkered and biased the AVF site has become.
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Fri May 10, 2024 5:21 pm

truthseeker wrote:You can't beat a bit of Inkinoo, he is pure comedy gold. Inky is basically Stuart Wright's attack dog and has definitely been let off the leash today. Just watch how he laughs at posts he doesn't agree with (against forum rules) yet always gets away with it. He is a perfect example of how blinkered and biased the AVF site has become.

Because watching is all you can do isn't it?

Postby Guest » Fri May 10, 2024 6:07 pm

Not only is using the reaction inappropriately banned on AV rules, but so is attempting to moderate.....ie. pointing out users posting styles (not that inkinoo has ever got even close to demonstrating he/she/it is intellectually capable enough to make that judgement.

Poor old Krish also has some daft story about his dad to excuse is avatar.....

Postby guest » Fri May 10, 2024 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
truthseeker wrote:You can't beat a bit of Inkinoo, he is pure comedy gold. Inky is basically Stuart Wright's attack dog and has definitely been let off the leash today. Just watch how he laughs at posts he doesn't agree with (against forum rules) yet always gets away with it. He is a perfect example of how blinkered and biased the AVF site has become.

Because watching is all you can do isn't it?

To be fair I would much rather watch then be part of that site

Postby truthseeker » Fri May 10, 2024 8:36 pm

Nordic is making fools of both Iron Giant and Krish in the AVF Covid thread tonight. If Iron Giant wants to stop people "thinking out loud" in their posts, he should also have a word with his boss Stuart Wright, who last night stated unequivocally that Covid 19 wasn't man made. Even Dr Fauci has recently gone public and said he isn't convinced that Covid was a natural occurrence. But Stuart is adamant that it is! :gigglesnshit: Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up. Stuart Wright is on very dangerous ground and is close to being guilty of posting misinformation. Nordic has replaced Aaron in being the most sensible poster on AVF. Have a read of his comments in the Migrants Crossing the Channel thread. He is certainly getting under Weavie's skin!
truthseeker

Postby Weavie » Fri May 10, 2024 9:19 pm

truthseeker wrote:Nordic is making fools of both Iron Giant and Krish in the AVF Covid thread tonight. If Iron Giant wants to stop people "thinking out loud" in their posts, he should also have a word with his boss Stuart Wright, who last night stated unequivocally that Covid 19 wasn't man made. Even Dr Fauci has recently gone public and said he isn't convinced that Covid was a natural occurrence. But Stuart is adamant that it is! :gigglesnshit: Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up. Stuart Wright is on very dangerous ground and is close to being guilty of posting misinformation. Nordic has replaced Aaron in being the most sensible poster on AVF. Have a read of his comments in the Migrants Crossing the Channel thread. He is certainly getting under Weavie's skin!

I’ve replied to them three times. If that counts as “getting under my skin”, imagine how your posts have impacted me over the years :more beer:

Also, here’s the thread for anyone that cares to read it, to save the minute my minute commentary.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/migran ... t-32251271
Weavie

Postby Banacek » Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 pm

truthseeker wrote:Nordic is making fools of both Iron Giant and Krish in the AVF Covid thread tonight. If Iron Giant wants to stop people "thinking out loud" in their posts, he should also have a word with his boss Stuart Wright, who last night stated unequivocally that Covid 19 wasn't man made. Even Dr Fauci has recently gone public and said he isn't convinced that Covid was a natural occurrence. But Stuart is adamant that it is! :gigglesnshit: Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up. Stuart Wright is on very dangerous ground and is close to being guilty of posting misinformation. Nordic has replaced Aaron in being the most sensible poster on AVF. Have a read of his comments in the Migrants Crossing the Channel thread. He is certainly getting under Weavie's skin!

Tha fuck are you smokin' boy???
Banacek

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat May 11, 2024 3:06 am

I really don't want to know where this has been or why Weavie is getting rid of it......

:popcorn: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Sat May 11, 2024 6:45 am

IamtheWalrus wrote:I really don't want to know where this has been or why Weavie is getting rid of it......

Baby Reindeer vibes…
Weavie

Postby The Guest Wing » Sat May 11, 2024 8:57 am

IamtheWalrus wrote:I really don't want to know where this has been or why Weavie is getting rid of it......

I'm sure fairyprincess would snap it up... :pukeup:
The Guest Wing

Postby Make Guests Great Again » Sat May 11, 2024 8:58 am

Lol, they are pissing their pants... at politely expressed, genuinely but firmly held, legitimate beliefs countering their far more insidious, accusatory, hypocritical, short term, short sighted, ponzi scheme promoting, snide dog piling.

It's an absolute certainly, that that poster will get thread or forum banned, despite inevitably being on the receiving end of rule breaking insults, as the 'regulars' can't help themselves.

Weavie is particularly triggered. Gotta be honest, I actually get entertainment out of watching his puny brain try to argue with an open mind, when he, and nearly every other poster in the thread, are intellectually crippled by their illogical 'can't criticise migrants under any circumstances' ball and chain. Ah the left, the gift that keeps on giving... giving terrorism, overpopulation, fgm, antisemitism and sharia law that is.
Make Guests Great Again

Postby Guest » Sat May 11, 2024 9:56 am

I’ve been reading that thread too, and the new poster is just trying to say that immigration is the reason for the issues we see in the green belt and as usual the regulars are trying to belittle them by asking for “evidence” and telling them whose fault it is. Such a nasty forum.

Postby Trump4EVA » Sat May 11, 2024 10:40 am

I wonder if reece withouterspoon's face is as fucking ugly as her personality?
Trump4EVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms