Where is the outrage??

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where is the outrage??

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 pm

Holly wrote:this horrific war wouldn't have happened if Hamas wouldn't have started it.

:thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Fri May 10, 2024 3:10 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:Maybe the fact that you're Muslim :roll:

So what if I am a Muslim...what do I have to do with Pakistan Iran Syria and Saudi Arabia???

Do you also pester toke troll or hobbitfeet w r.t Israel and them being Jewish?? :ooer:

:dafinger:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 pm

The gaslighting is real...You are shredding the charter when we can all see the Israeli cunt doing it... :pmsl: :pmsl:

Edit: Damn...edited to add this guy is truly delusional... :off head:

Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri May 10, 2024 10:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:

The gaslighting is real...You are shredding the charter when we can all see the Israeli cunt doing it... :pmsl: :pmsl:

Edit: Damn...edited to add this guy is truly delusional... :off head:

Given the Hamas barbarity on October 7th, and their ongoing agenda of genocide, from the river to the sea, I’ve got a real problem having any sympathy with you agenda ridden, brainwashed idiots.

Have you ever thought of “peace”being an alternative?

No, of course you haven’t, because bloodshed, murder and mayhem is all you know.

Apart from when you’re getting a kicking, and play the victim- as always.

You’re an idiot! A dangerous brainwashed one too.

Try and join the human race, you mad bastard!

Postby Guest » Fri May 10, 2024 10:27 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:this horrific war wouldn't have happened if Hamas wouldn't have started it.

Holly is bang on, and you, well you’re just a piece of warmongering scum.
Where’s your outrage at the treatment of Christians in Pakistan and other Muslim countries?
Youre a twat!
Most decent people campaign about the treatment of Muslims in China and Myanmar, but you, being indecent, only complain about Isreal and Jews.
Why is that? Please explain.
The rest of us are appalled at the actions of the Chinese and Myanmar governments in their sledgehammer to walnut remedies to Islam, but you’re are strangely quiet. Why?

Postby Guest » Sat May 11, 2024 3:38 am

Rockstar wrote:

Why do your masters allow the human shield tactics of Hamas?
If Hamas had the guts to fight fairly, instead of hit and run (and hide) tactics, whilst civilians then bore the brunt of retribution, this wouldn’t happen.
Cowardly Islamic shitbags’

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 11, 2024 12:04 pm

Guest wrote: their ongoing agenda of genocide, from the river to the sea,

“From the river to the sea” is a rejoinder to the fragmentation of Palestinian land and people by Israeli occupation and discrimination. Palestinians have been divided in a myriad of ways by Israeli policy. There are Palestinian refugees denied repatriation because of discriminatory Israeli laws. There are Palestinians denied equal rights living within Israel’s internationally recognized territory as second-class citizens. There are Palestinians living with no citizenship rights under Israeli military occupation in the West Bank. There are Palestinians in legal limbo in occupied Jerusalem and facing expulsion. There are Palestinians in Gaza living under an Israeli siege. All of them suffer from a range of policies in a singular system of discrimination and apartheid—a system that can only be challenged by their unified opposition. All of them have a right to live freely in the land from the river to the sea.

The claim that the phrase “from the river to the sea” carries a genocidal intent relies not on the historical record, but rather on racism and Islamophobia. These Palestinians, the logic goes, cannot be trusted—even if they are calling for equality, their real intention is extermination. In order to justify unending violence against Palestinians, this logic seeks to caricature us as irrational savages hell-bent on killing Jews. Nor does the attempt to link Palestinians to eliminationism stop at the deliberate mischaracterization of this slogan; rather, it is deployed in many other contexts. In 2015, for instance, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu engaged in Holocaust revisionism by stating that it was really a Palestinian, not Hitler, who inspired the final solution. Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, actually had to remind the Israeli Prime Minister that it was the Germans who were responsible for the Holocaust. Raising the constant specter of eliminationism has political utility for Zionists; in such a threatening environment, perpetual abuses of Palestinians can be rationalized

https://jewishcurrents.org/newsletter/w ... eally-mean

After reading the above explanations of the phrase "from the river to the sea" ....if you are still hell-bent on calling it as genocidial...then I have something to show you which will expose your hypocrisy to everyone reading this.

Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat May 11, 2024 11:53 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote: their ongoing agenda of genocide, from the river to the sea,

“From the river to the sea” is a rejoinder to the fragmentation of Palestinian land and people by Israeli occupation and discrimination. Palestinians have been divided in a myriad of ways by Israeli policy. There are Palestinian refugees denied repatriation because of discriminatory Israeli laws. There are Palestinians denied equal rights living within Israel’s internationally recognized territory as second-class citizens. There are Palestinians living with no citizenship rights under Israeli military occupation in the West Bank. There are Palestinians in legal limbo in occupied Jerusalem and facing expulsion. There are Palestinians in Gaza living under an Israeli siege. All of them suffer from a range of policies in a singular system of discrimination and apartheid—a system that can only be challenged by their unified opposition. All of them have a right to live freely in the land from the river to the sea.

The claim that the phrase “from the river to the sea” carries a genocidal intent relies not on the historical record, but rather on racism and Islamophobia. These Palestinians, the logic goes, cannot be trusted—even if they are calling for equality, their real intention is extermination. In order to justify unending violence against Palestinians, this logic seeks to caricature us as irrational savages hell-bent on killing Jews. Nor does the attempt to link Palestinians to eliminationism stop at the deliberate mischaracterization of this slogan; rather, it is deployed in many other contexts. In 2015, for instance, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu engaged in Holocaust revisionism by stating that it was really a Palestinian, not Hitler, who inspired the final solution. Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, actually had to remind the Israeli Prime Minister that it was the Germans who were responsible for the Holocaust. Raising the constant specter of eliminationism has political utility for Zionists; in such a threatening environment, perpetual abuses of Palestinians can be rationalized

https://jewishcurrents.org/newsletter/w ... eally-mean

After reading the above explanations of the phrase "from the river to the sea" ....if you are still hell-bent on calling it as genocidial...then I have something to show you which will expose your hypocrisy to everyone reading this.

TL/DR
You’re so full of shit!
Jewish people have a far more aged claim in that land than your lot.
Arab conquests are fairly modern compared to Jewish heritage of that land.
The same goes for Christian Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, the whole of North Africa etc, so please can we have our land back, from India to the Atlantic?
Your lot conquered through conquest, and convert or die tactics, but I think it only fair that you should play by your own rules and return all those lands to Christianity.
I’m just applying your rules to invasion and oppression, so what say you? :smilin:

Postby Guest » Sun May 12, 2024 7:25 am

Thank god that western thinking is far more advanced than this…

Any comments RS? Where’s your outrage?

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 12, 2024 9:06 am

Is there really this much support for Israel's actions in Gaza on this forum, or are people just disagreeing with Rockstar for the sake of it? He's not responsible for what some Muslims do, so why grill him about that? This isn't about Muslims anyway.
Raggamuffin

Postby Middens » Sun May 12, 2024 10:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Is there really this much support for Israel's actions in Gaza on this forum, or are people just disagreeing with Rockstar for the sake of it? He's not responsible for what some Muslims do, so why grill him about that? This isn't about Muslims anyway.

It's a horrific situation in Gaza and now Rafah. But i just can't be 'outraged' at a university stopping a bunch of entitled students wrecking and occupying the university buildings like Rockstar was. When it was a peaceful encampment yes. Wrecking the place, threatening Jewish students and blocking other students going to classes, no.
Middens

Postby Guest » Sun May 12, 2024 10:39 am

I'm wondering if TokenGesture is still afraid to wear his Star of David in case he's attacked by the Muslims?

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 12, 2024 10:45 am

Middens wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is there really this much support for Israel's actions in Gaza on this forum, or are people just disagreeing with Rockstar for the sake of it? He's not responsible for what some Muslims do, so why grill him about that? This isn't about Muslims anyway.

It's a horrific situation in Gaza and now Rafah. But i just can't be 'outraged' at a university stopping a bunch of entitled students wrecking and occupying the university buildings like Rockstar was. When it was a peaceful encampment yes. Wrecking the place, threatening Jewish students and blocking other students going to classes, no.

The claims vary though. Some say the student protesters were peaceful but then pro-Israel protesters turned up and started trouble. I'm all in favour of protesting against the actions of Israel, not that it will make a difference, but both sides need to be responsible about it.

In any case, it has nothing to do with Muslims generally or what Rockstar thinks about Pakistan.
Raggamuffin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun May 12, 2024 1:53 pm

Guest wrote:I'm wondering if TokenGesture is still afraid to wear his Star of David in case he's attacked by the Muslims?

Not just Muslims, there are plenty of protesters idiots out there at the moment who would probably do me harm if i wore it.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun May 12, 2024 2:12 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm wondering if TokenGesture is still afraid to wear his Star of David in case he's attacked by the Muslims?

Not just Muslims, there are plenty of protesters idiots out there at the moment who would probably do me harm if i wore it.

There are idiots everywhere.

One of the things I say most often is that the State of Israel does not, has never, and will never speak for, act on behalf of, or represent all Jewish people worldwide. If fact right now I don't think Bibi represents as much as 50% of the Jews in Israel.

Most of the supporters of the Palestinian genocide are not Jews, by far the biggest contingent are a group called the Christian Zionists who sincerely believe that a nuclear war with Iran will bring about an event called The Rapture. They're serous fucked up people and absolutely despise Jews.
Cactus Jack

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms