Where is the outrage??

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where is the outrage??

Postby Red Okktober » Sat May 04, 2024 2:26 pm

Stooo, you crack me up with your tales of 'activism' and how you seriously consider yourself to be an 'activist'.

You are just a silly twerp who latches onto causes for something to do. I'd be surprised if you were were ever taken seriously.

As for these student protests - water cannons, batons, and snarling police dogs would soon sort them out.
Red Okktober

Postby guest » Sat May 04, 2024 4:14 pm

I blame students. Ban University, ban sixth form college. No formal education after 16 - only apprenticeships. Most post 16 students haven't a clue about reality, they see themselves as victims, and go on marches supporting things far away from where they live with no clue about those far away things.

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat May 04, 2024 4:55 pm

As was said in another thread - if you have to constantly preface a set of protests as "peaceful protests" then they probably weren't peaceful to begin with
IamtheWalrus

Postby Stooo » Sat May 04, 2024 6:23 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:As was said in another thread - if you have to constantly preface a set of protests as "peaceful protests" then they probably weren't peaceful to begin with

Wasn't that what they called the Jan 6th insurrection at the beginning?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat May 04, 2024 11:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:As was said in another thread - if you have to constantly preface a set of protests as "peaceful protests" then they probably weren't peaceful to begin with

Wasn't that what they called the Jan 6th insurrection at the beginning?

That is a fine example of what can happen if protests get out of hand, and why there is a need to police militants within crowds.
The pro Palestinian protests are, likewise, only emboldening the militants, and, because they’re brainwashed, innocents will suffer their evil intents.
Jewish people are being targeted, it’s disgusting, and yet you seem to think it okay.
Yes or no?

Postby Hon. Guest » Sat May 04, 2024 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rockstar wrote:It's funny how the people who seem to care so much about events in non western countries when there is a crackdown on peaceful protests are suddenly silent when it is happening in their own backyard. Not a word on this forum on the violentcrackdown on peaceful protests at college campuses.

Wake the fuck up....

Where is the outrage you ask but the ignotant the inifferent are not the people you should be asking.
The people you need to ask are the Stoo the Cactus Jack types etc who never stop showing us their superiority through protest and of course... internet posting.
I think you'll find there's actually a very small section of this place that actually gives a shit mate even less so the woke by the looks of it.
As far as they're concerned you're just trouble.

He is trouble, he’s an evil brainwashed cunt!

He's asking where is the outrage.
It can't be with the ignorant and it won't be with the indifferent.
So where are the woke on these matters?

Where’s his outrage against all Islamic jihadis murdering innocents?
Paris, Madrid, Beslan, Moscow, London, the attempted genocide of the Yazidis etc,etfuckingcetetra, it’s never ending but this brainwashed twat doesn’t give a fuck about the non Muslims slaughtered because of his teachings.
He’s pure evil! Jewish people are suffering worldwide because of cunts like him.
Whenever his kind take a kicking, they adopt the wolves in sheep’s clothing playing the victim.
Cunts! Evil cunts at that!

Yes, funnily I never see him cry for those innocent non Islamists who have been murdered by the hands of Allah loving maniacs.
Hon. Guest

Postby Guest » Sun May 05, 2024 12:15 am

He doesn’t care about any pain and death inflicted on non - Muslims, because he’s brainwashed, like ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Boko Haram etc, our lives don’t matter.
Look at Iran, their own people don’t matter.
In conclusion, it’s an oppressive religion that rules by fear, and spreads by conquest.
Peaceful religion? What a load of bollocks!
What other religion preaches world conquest, by any means?
And yet we have useful idiots, non Muslims, supporting barbarity.
It’s truly nuts!

Postby Stooo » Sun May 05, 2024 8:18 pm

It takes time, there are many questions to be answered and most of them in court.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun May 05, 2024 9:27 pm

Stooo wrote:

It takes time, there are many questions to be answered and most of them in court.

Hamas, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Queda, etc, etc, only believe in Sharia Court, in which slaughter, honour killings, and genocide are permitted.
They don’t subscribe to western ideals and court rulings.
How can you balance that?
I’m fucked if I know, please explain.

Postby Stooo » Sun May 05, 2024 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:Hamas, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Queda, etc, etc, only believe in Sharia Court, in which slaughter, honour killings, and genocide are permitted.

What the hell does that have to do with Biden halting arms shipments to the Netanyahu government, hopefully to divert them to Ukraine?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun May 05, 2024 10:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Hamas, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Queda, etc, etc, only believe in Sharia Court, in which slaughter, honour killings, and genocide are permitted.

What the hell does that have to do with Biden halting arms shipments to the Netanyahu government, hopefully to divert them to Ukraine?

Personally, I think one day Russia will wake up and realise that the West isn’t its enemy, and they’ll unite with the West to fight one common foe.
You’re an educated man, so have a guess who that’ll be?
It’s staring you in the face.

Postby Stooo » Sun May 05, 2024 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Personally, I think one day Russia will wake up and realise that the West isn’t its enemy, and they’ll unite with the West to fight one common foe.

How will Russia wake up when their dictator destroys any dissent and feeds the population with disinformation about the glorious future of the former USSR borders (for now) while seeding the ground with the terror of nazi Europe (which includes us)?

Do you get paid for this?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

How will Russia wake up when their dictator destroys any dissent and feeds the population with disinformation about the glorious future of the former USSR borders (for now) while seeding the ground with the terror of nazi Europe (which includes us)?

Do you get paid for this?

It’s quite simple, normal Russian citizens don’t want this, they’re too scared to say so, for fear of the gulag.
The Ukrainian special military operation will come to an end, for a number of reasons, and Russia will become a friend of all neighbours again, plus the West in general.
China will stay as it is, wanting to be friends with all, for purely economic reasons.
So who does that leave to threaten everyone?
Have a guess. Give it your best shot!

Postby Guest » Mon May 06, 2024 3:16 am

What was the point of RockStar's original post given he hasn't bothered to contribute to the thread and has just sat back?

Postby Guest » Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 am

Guest wrote:What was the point of RockStar's original post given he hasn't bothered to contribute to the thread and has just sat back?

Victimhood, as per normal, it’s typical behaviour for self-serving agenda merchants.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms