UFOs or UAPs

A right load of bollocks...

UFOs or UAPs

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 am

These are probably one of the best UFO clips I've seen.
None of them look fake to me, it's fascinating to watch.
This is only a small YT channel, but I think she's done a great job putting it together.

Holly
Site Admin

Re: UFOs or UAPs

Postby guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 am

The "ball" of light that turns into a "ring" then back to a "ball," that is a property of the camera and light: the "ball" = in focus, a ring = out of focus.

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am

guest wrote:The "ball" of light that turns into a "ring" then back to a "ball," that is a property of the camera and light: the "ball" = in focus, a ring = out of focus.

What about the very first clip filmed from the fishing boat? Something flashing crashed into the water and then along comes a helicopter.
That was weird.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 pm

The fast moving large sphere followed by an aircraft recorded from a road is CGI. Unfortunately the possibility of CGI is real.

With regard speed - it is difficult to measure speed without a reference: large far object moving quickly = small near object moving normally. Light created by reflections off cloud can appear to move very fast. Light reflecting off power lines or telephone lines can appear like fast moving objects - occurs after rain so that the lines have a coating of water over them, in the dark so you can't see the lines, and the reflection comes from a car headlights. Complex movements of several lights - stopping then moving - nowadays is likely to be drones (lights on and off) designed for displays. The image where aliens are supposedly seen looks like an image of a stealth bomber viewed from the front where one can see the wing.

Postby guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Holly wrote:
guest wrote:The "ball" of light that turns into a "ring" then back to a "ball," that is a property of the camera and light: the "ball" = in focus, a ring = out of focus.

What about the very first clip filmed from the fishing boat? Something flashing crashed into the water and then along comes a helicopter.
That was weird.

First Clip: Two fast moving jet aircraft going across the boat and then doubling back. Stationary floating object which appears large and a distance away, suddenly drops and creates a splash. All this time we are hearing the sound of an unseen helicopter nearby, then towards the end we see something that later becomes the helicopter moving towards the boat which then moves off in the direction of the splash and the jet aircraft. We also have someone on the boat who appears to be speaking in a language I am unable to identify whose face is partially pixelated. All this is being recorded by a camera (presumably a camera phone) held by an unseen person on the boat. This camera recording is then posted publicly and finds its way on to Youtube.

That a helicopter can be seen implies there is somewhere for it to land not too far away. With regard the large floating object which then falls and creates a splash - it seems to me to be CGI. If not then I don't know.

I know that the military and science programs drop objects into the water from helicopters or maybe slow moving cargo planes - that may be self guiding "torpedos", mines, mine clearing devices, drones for underwater surveillance, or submersible buoys for scientific research of the ocean - but what we see here is not that.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

guest wrote: ... With regard the large floating object which then falls and creates a splash - it seems to me to be CGI. If not then I don't know.

I know that the military and science programs drop objects into the water from helicopters or maybe slow moving cargo planes - that may be ...

If we look at the way the object falls from its initial stationary position - it falls far too fast and too uniformly in speed to be gravitational. When objects are released they gather speed at 9.8 metres per second per second. Hence this is not "natural" and almost certainly CGI.

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:46 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote: ... With regard the large floating object which then falls and creates a splash - it seems to me to be CGI. If not then I don't know.

I know that the military and science programs drop objects into the water from helicopters or maybe slow moving cargo planes - that may be ...

If we look at the way the object falls from its initial stationary position - it falls far too fast and too uniformly in speed to be gravitational. When objects are released they gather speed at 9.8 metres per second per second. Hence this is not "natural" and almost certainly CGI.

I don't agree with you, some of those videos look damn real.
How do you explain the footage the Pentagon and NASA released, recorded by fighter pilots?
Do you think they were also CGI?
People have been reporting sightings for centuries, even millennia via cave drawings.
Why is it so impossible to believe that a much more advanced, highly sophisticated civilisation exists?
Perhaps they even live in the oceans?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:28 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't agree with you, some of those videos look damn real.
How do you explain the footage the Pentagon and NASA released, recorded by fighter pilots?
Do you think they were also CGI?
People have been reporting sightings for centuries, even millennia via cave drawings.
Why is it so impossible to believe that a much more advanced, highly sophisticated civilisation exists?
Perhaps they even live in the oceans?

You didn't show here the footage "the Pentagon and NASA released, recorded by fighter pilots". You wanted my informed opinion on the clips shown. However just because I don't believe any of these clips prove the existence of alien spacecraft doesn't mean "highly sophisticated civilisations" don't exist elsewhere.

However if such sophisticated civilisations do exist nearby we haven't seen any evidence of it - such as radio or microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals from space - such as in the film Contact (1997). Check out the Wikipedia page for the SETI programme:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_fo ... telligence

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:40 am

Here we go.
What are we seeing here?
What are they showing us?

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:51 am

Guest wrote;
However if such sophisticated civilisations do exist nearby we haven't seen any evidence of it - such as radio or microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals from space

Isn't it possible that 'they" have already been living amongst us for quite a very long time?
Perhaps they do have a "headquarter" under water?
We haven't even explored a fraction of our oceans.
Who knows what's going on deep down their?
Why do we always see these crafts disappear into the ocean?
Look, I can only guess, but I don't see it as impossible.
As for not seeing any evidence of radio, microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals.
Perhaps they don't want to interfere with how this planet is progressing?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:54 am

Holly wrote:Isn't it possible that 'they" have already been living amongst us for quite a very long time?

This book might interest you:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Are-Aliens-Hiding-Under-Sea-ebook/dp/B01ILL068K

"What secrets lurk in ocean depths? Are there alien forms of intelligent life that occupy the vast volumes of water that constitute our oceans, seas, and lakes? The largest of our oceans, the Pacific, covers 64,000,000 square miles and reaches a depth of 36,198 feet, a depth that no ray of sunlight ever reaches. Could these depths hide alien bases?"

Customer Review: Alarming Truth 'Living under our noses, even before humans evolved from apes. Underwater, out of radar reach. Unwilling to contact us. Hell.'

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Isn't it possible that 'they" have already been living amongst us for quite a very long time?

"What secrets lurk in ocean depths? Are there alien forms of intelligent life that occupy the vast volumes of water that constitute our oceans, seas, and lakes? The largest of our oceans, the Pacific, covers 64,000,000 square miles and reaches a depth of 36,198 feet, a depth that no ray of sunlight ever reaches. Could these depths hide alien bases?"

Customer Review: Alarming Truth 'Living under our noses, even before humans evolved from apes. Underwater, out of radar reach. Unwilling to contact us. Hell.'

Lake Baikal monsters anyone?
It’s deep, very deep.
It’s got seals, although so far from the ocean it’s baffling how they got there.
It’s got more fresh water than all other lakes on earth.
Divers were once confronted by strange beings under the surface. :yikes:
https://www.google.com/search?client=sa ... K_0hE,st:0

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:

I do recall the Silurians from Dr Who, when we think that the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years, and on an evolutionary scale we’ve only been here one second before midnight, it’s quite intriguing to ponder who/what came before us.
We think we know all the answers, but, given the age of the earth, we cannot possibly know what went on before us.
The fact that scientists have found evidence that Mars suffered a huge bombardment of airburst nuclear weapons, I find fascinating.
Interplanetary warfare? Before our ascending to top of the food chain? It’s truly nuts!

Postby guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:12 am

Holly wrote:Here we go.
What are we seeing here?
What are they showing us?

As these were released by the Pentagon and as all they have released are the images with no information on a) the measurement instruments used to collect the data, b) the actual raw data collected, c) the processing of the data to form the images, d) the specifics of where, when, and surroundings, I cannot comment on them other than to take at face value the descriptions provided by the Pentagon:

First youtube upload: "... three videos taken by U.S. Navy pilots ... After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena... The aerial phenomena observed in the videos are characterized as ‘unidentified'"

Second youtube upload: "video of two unidentified flying objects. The first has an apparent wake as it moves. Sean Kirkpatrick, AARO director, said the office assessed that it is likely a commercial aircraft and the trail is essentially a shadow image. The second UFO: A military drone in the Middle East captured an apparent silver, orb-like object that crosses the sensor’s field of view in a video taken on July 12, 2022. The object remains unidentified, the DoD said."

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:39 am

Guest wrote:

Sounds like an interesting book, maybe I'll get it
I'm intrigued with things like that :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms