The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:35 pm

Middens wrote:
Holly wrote:Who thinks this isn't fucked up?

Seems that just before they decided to go on TV shows they swapped out Ari for Gwendoline and Brynnifer had got a shave and a dress.

You couldn’t make it up, but they did! :gigglesnshit:
It’s a shame they couldn’t appear on Jetemy Springer/Kyle shows.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:56 pm

So this has nothing to do with such a deranged far right psycho bitch like you! Your hate will be gone from the net very soon! :canny:

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:

So this has nothing to do with such a deranged far right psycho bitch like you! Your hate will be gone from the net very soon! :canny:

I'm pretty sure everyone around here knows by now that you're the actual psycho bitch Phil :off head:
For years I've been living rent free in your stupid egg head, what you gonna do once I've moved out you drunken fool?
Fact is, you've got nowhere to go, no one wants you, no one loves you, banned from every forum, BF not interested...what a sad, but well deserved live Image
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:

Twat!

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:25 am

Phil in reply to your post,which I had to delete, because you're just so disgustingly vile, but where you boast how popular you are on Twitter/X.
Yes I had a look, since you posted your handle and wanted me to have a look.
Are you kidding me?
All you do is re-post other people's videos.
You have no intelligent thoughts of your own...you're a pathetic little wozit.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:48 pm

Holly wrote:Phil in reply to your post,which I had to delete, because you're just so disgustingly vile, but where you boast how popular you are on Twitter/X.
Are you kidding me?

I don't know the guy so can't say anything about him. But one of the standouts for me with this issue is it has allowed abusive men on social media with an obvious hatred of women to freely attack them with naming calling and violence threats (decapitate terfs, punch terfs etc. etc.) but still be considered "progressive" and on the "right side of history". I'll never forgive that part of it.
Middens

Postby guest » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:32 pm

Holly wrote:Phil in reply to your post, which I had to delete, because ....

Something really strange happening with the individual called Phil - both here and CM. People (mods) referencing deleted comments - when comments do go through they seem okay. But most people who comment on this individual (mods and others) say this person posts nasty comments. Briefly interacted with him on DS where he seemed okay. Does this person want help or does he make himself feel better by posting nasty comments? In my experience you are the nicest mod on here&CM combined. There was another nice mod - forget the name - but people said she had to stop because she had to cut costs - so her internet provider had to go,

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:12 am

Middens wrote:
Holly wrote:Phil in reply to your post,which I had to delete, because you're just so disgustingly vile, but where you boast how popular you are on Twitter/X.
Are you kidding me?

I don't know the guy so can't say anything about him. But one of the standouts for me with this issue is it has allowed abusive men on social media with an obvious hatred of women to freely attack them with naming calling and violence threats (decapitate terfs, punch terfs etc. etc.) but still be considered "progressive" and on the "right side of history". I'll never forgive that part of it.

Phil is one of the most hateful posters I ever came across SM, and definitely a woman hater.
Be glad that you didn't seen the sick shit he used to post to me, which of course got deleted.
From dead babies, executed people, to abused and dead dogs ( knowing I'm a dog lover)
He wished me dead, hope that my family dies of cancer, and wanted to stomp on my face and beat me up.
He's obviously a very, very disturbed individual and has been banned from every forum I know of.
I do like to expose him ever so often, just to show him his intimidation doesn't work anymore.
It used to bother me once, but those days are long gone.
He's been doing this for over 12 years or so, there comes a point where it just whooshes over your head.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:18 am

guest wrote:

Something really strange happening with the individual called Phil - both here and CM. People (mods) referencing deleted comments - when comments do go through they seem okay. But most people who comment on this individual (mods and others) say this person posts nasty comments. Briefly interacted with him on DS where he seemed okay. Does this person want help or does he make himself feel better by posting nasty comments? In my experience you are the nicest mod on here&CM combined. There was another nice mod - forget the name - but people said she had to stop because she had to cut costs - so her internet provider had to go,

Awww, thank you, that's very much appreciated.
It's nice to get the odd compliment, more often than not, it's criticism :wubbers:
Sorry for my late reply, I only just saw this.
As for Phil, yes, he most definitely needs help, but doesn't know it.
I hate to think what he's like IRL with such sick thoughts in his head.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:59 am

guest wrote:

Phil on CM isn’t the same one…. he was known as Keyser on here :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 pm

Are you kidding me?

He's obsessed with you Holly, it's not normal or healthy to be so fixated on, and hate, one person. He needs psychiatric help.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:12 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Are you kidding me?

He's obsessed with you Holly, it's not normal or healthy to be so fixated on, and hate, one person. He needs psychiatric help.

Don't we all.

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Are you kidding me?

Don't we all.

Speak for yourself! :snooty:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:35 pm

Holly wrote:
Phil is one of the most hateful posters I ever came across SM, and definitely a woman hater.
Be glad that you didn't seen the sick shit he used to post to me, which of course got deleted.
From dead babies, executed people, to abused and dead dogs ( knowing I'm a dog lover)
He wished me dead, hope that my family dies of cancer, and wanted to stomp on my face and beat me up.
He's obviously a very, very disturbed individual and has been banned from every forum I know of.
I do like to expose him ever so often, just to show him his intimidation doesn't work anymore.
It used to bother me once, but those days are long gone.
He's been doing this for over 12 years or so, there comes a point where it just whooshes over your head.

Fucking hell, I am sorry you've had to deal with such disgusting abuse. I would not cope, you are very strong (hope that doesn't sound patronising). Hope this vile individual will just disappear one day.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:39 pm

I can't understand how the trans activists get away with being so viciuos. They come out with the most appalling, hateful things about women but also just anyone who doesn't share their entire world view exactly.

But they seem to have the ok to cause total carnage, it's bizarre to see as an outsider who has never had ill-will towards trans people. I don't think the movement used to be like this? It's something that has happened since the explosion of social media in the early 2010s but it's happening in "real life" as well and it's so weird to see nobody challenge it or just get shut down for being bigoted if they do try.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms