1 in 10 council homes is now occupied by a foreigner

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 1 in 10 council homes is now occupied by a foreigner

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Canary wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Canary wrote:
Not forgetting our large Oz contingent. :again?:

Not to mention almost 200,000 Americans taking our jobs and over-running our forums. :pmsl:

Few thousand Canadians too. Gosh, this could go on all night. :ooer:

Only if we attempt to name them. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Guest 101 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:00 am

Canary wrote:
Aziz wrote:Image Image

"Indian!" :laughing:

Here are a couple more:
Image Image

Not forgetting our large Oz contingent. :again?:

In fact the largest number of overstayers at one point were in fact those from Australia or New Zealand.
Guest 101

Postby Markey mark » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Aziz wrote:So your girlfriend sees and participates in all this rule-breaking, lying and corruption but still takes the wage packet - you've got a good one there. :shake head:

Just get a good wage , and do what she told to do by the powers above , no different from another council in the uk , to whom we pay our council too
Markey mark

Postby rollup » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Aziz wrote:So your girlfriend sees and participates in all this rule-breaking, lying and corruption but still takes the wage packet - you've got a good one there. :shake head:

Just get a good wage , and do what she told to do by the powers above , no different from another council in the uk , to whom we pay our council too

I find it disturbing that you can have a gun license.
rollup

Postby Markey mark » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:33 pm

rollup wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

I find it disturbing that you can have a gun license.

Had on since the age of 14 , got a clean criminal record , have suffered with depression , but not a danger to anyone or myself ,
Markey mark

Postby rollup » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Depression is a mental health issue Mark and being diagnosed with ay mental health issue should bar you from having guns ... even if only for a short duration till you're given the all clear.
rollup

Postby Markey mark » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:22 pm

rollup wrote:Depression is a mental health issue Mark and being diagnosed with ay mental health issue should bar you from having guns ... even if only for a short duration till you're given the all clear.

My guns are 200 plus miles from me, in a safe , but your right , but I haven't access to hand regarding guns when I was depress
Markey mark

Postby rollup » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Markey mark wrote:
rollup wrote:Depression is a mental health issue Mark and being diagnosed with ay mental health issue should bar you from having guns ... even if only for a short duration till you're given the all clear.

My guns are 200 plus miles from me, in a safe , but your right , but I haven't access to hand regarding guns when I was depress

I hope you got your depression sorted out.
I've known a few people over the years who have suffered and never really understood much about it till I suffered it for a day ... yeah I know that doesn't sound right but it was a serious insight into depression which was chemically triggered by a pain killer around seventeen eighteen years ago.
What a dark place!
Those pills went straight in the bin soon as I realised what was happening.
rollup

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:59 am

Trapper John wrote:
The proportion of council houses occupied by British tenants has now fallen from 94 per cent in the final year of the last Labour Government to just 91 per cent.

The figures mean that occupation of council houses by foreigners in England is now at its highest level since at least 2006/7, with 27,000 homes lived in by foreigners.

The figures also show that the number of homes occupied by Eastern Europeans had doubled since the Coalition was formed in 2010 to four percent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... igner.html

Now remember this is just 'council' owned homes which make up only 30% of subsidised social housing, the rest is made up from 'Housing Associations' or similar - It doesn't appear that anyone has the figures for how many of their properties are lived in by foreigners.

The way subsidised homes have been going to foreign citizens and not to families with long-standing local connections has become politically sensitive as immigration hits record levels.

Frank Field MP and Sir Nicholas Soames MP, co-chairmen of the Cross-Party Group on Balanced Migration, said of the council house scandal: “The proportion of social housing going to non-British nationals continues to increase. A stronger priority for social housing should be given to long-standing local residents."

Lets not forget, these were the things we were told "Does Not Happen"

This is a fucking National Disgrace - Another one to add to the growing list of National Disgraces - where foreigners are being put before British people.

People have got to live somewhere TJ, and all these people are here now so there is no use moaning about it.

Most just want a job and somewhere safe to raise their families.

I can't see what the problem is. We are Europeans after all.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms