Rockstar

Re: Conflict in Israel and Gaza

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:57 pm

Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing Monster :off head:
Rockstar

Re: Conflict in Israel and Gaza

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:15 pm

https://www.icj-cij.org/sites/default/f ... -00-en.pdf

Worth a read. Kudos to the South Africans.
Rockstar

UK/USA attacks Yemen

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:18 am

Genocide Joe and his lapdog Rishi have attacked Yemen. This proves that America and Uk are Israel's bitches... Yemenis said they won't allow any Israeli ships to pass through their Bab Al Mandeb Strait while Israel carries out a genocide in Gaza. This is similar to the sanctions imposed on Russia by the Western countries due to Ukraine war.Instead of calling for a ceasefire in Gaza, Joe and Rishi have carried out more inhumane attacks and strangely the Potus cunt has done without congress approval and he had denounced Trump earlier for the same reason.

U.S. REPRESENTATIVE RO KHANNA, DEMOCRAT, CALIFORNIA

"The President needs to come to Congress before launching a strike against the Houthis in Yemen and involving us in another Middle East conflict. That is Article I of the Constitution. I will stand up for that regardless of whether a Democrat or Republican is in the White House."

U.S. REPRESENTATIVE VAL HOYLE, DEMOCRAT, OREGON

"These airstrikes have not been authorized by Congress. The Constitution is clear: Congress has the sole authority to authorize military involvement in overseas conflicts. Every president must first come to Congress and ask for military authorization, regardless of party."

U.S. REPRESENTATIVE MARK POCAN, DEMOCRAT, WISCONSIN

"The United States cannot risk getting entangled into another decades-long conflict without Congressional authorization. The White House must work with Congress before continuing these airstrikes in Yemen."

U.S. REPRESENTATIVE THOMAS MASSIE, REPUBLICAN, KENTUCKY

“Only Congress has the power to declare war. I have to give credit to Rep Ro Khanna here for sticking to his principles, as very few are willing to make this statement while their party is in the White House.”

Note: Not a single person has been killed by the Yemenis during their monitoring of Bab al Mandeb strait. As the USA and UK have killed Yemenis in their airstrikes, does it make the population of UK and USA complicit in the killing of innocent Yemenis? I hope the Yemenis can escape the war brought on by USA and UK and are given aslyum and protection as refugees in these countries. Amen

Rockstar

Previous

Return to Really Crap Threads