Fuck you all…

Just awful stuff

Re: Fuck you all…

Postby Text » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:23 pm

dog wrote:
Text wrote: ........

I don't usually reply to you when you address me. But on this occasion I will, dog. :thumbsup:

Instead of concerning yourself with me ..... focus on the permaban you said you got from DS, plus your perma warning on here.

I'm not on DS so I've no idea why they perma'd you.
No idea why you got a perma threat in the ban thread here either. I could ask why, but I won't; ....... not interested!!

Fix your own shortcomings - instead of fixating on others. :wubbers:
Text

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:32 pm

Dogs is such a nice person that I am not surprised he got banned from Digital Spy who, when I last visited, were fully woke - or at least the mods were.

Postby dog » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:29 pm

Text wrote:
dog wrote:
Text wrote: ........

I don't usually reply to you when you address me. But on this occasion I will, dog. :thumbsup:

Instead of concerning yourself with me ..... focus on the permaban you said you got from DS, plus your perma warning on here.

I'm not on DS so I've no idea why they perma'd you.
No idea why you got a perma threat in the ban thread here either. I could ask why, but I won't; ....... not interested!!

Fix your own shortcomings - instead of fixating on others. :wubbers:

You really are an oddball but you do amuse me at times :gigglesnshit:
dog

Postby dog » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:Dogs is such a nice person that I am not surprised he got banned from Digital Spy who, when I last visited, were fully woke - or at least the mods were.

Spot on although I've not been back to look for quite some time now.
I expect not much has changed.
dog

Postby Text » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:54 pm

jra wrote:Has everybody finished asking 'go and fuck yourselves'.

Just running the question by the panel.

Not seen Raven or Archie around for a while and I really missed reading their posts.
Raven's a great newshound (I see he's back now) :laughing: - and as for Archie his deadpan humour is just fantastic.
Text

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:50 pm

Text wrote:Not seen Raven or Archie around for a while and I really missed reading their posts.
Raven's a great newshound (I see he's back now) :laughing: - and as for Archie his deadpan humour is just fantastic.

Raven and Archie are two of the better posters on here, mainly due to lack of competition, but you don't half over-egg the pudding with your exaggerations.

I remember you once eulogising over cactus jack in the politics forum as if he were some kind of god. :gigglesnshit:
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:52 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Text wrote:Not seen Raven or Archie around for a while and I really missed reading their posts.

Raven and Archie are two of the better posters on here, mainly due to lack of competition, but you don't half over-egg the pudding with your exaggerations.

I remember you once eulogising over cactus jack in the politics forum as if he were some kind of god. :gigglesnshit:

You should see her talking about football. She’s fucking bonkers. :off head:
Dean

Postby Text » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

TriggeRED ! :again?:
Text

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:04 pm

Welcome back Pokes just saw you in the whine.
How come Mags birthday thread is in the whine?
Happy birthday by the way Mags.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Welcome back Pokes just saw you in the whine.
How come Mags birthday thread is in the whine?
Happy birthday by the way Mags.

Wow not posting on forums forever lasted …. a few weeks :pmsl: :pmsl:
xtras1

Previous

Return to Really Crap Threads