Beyond Believe: Fact or Fiction?

Just awful stuff

Re: Beyond Believe: Fact or Fiction?

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:22 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lav A Tory wrote:
Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Following on from this fascinating discussion on birds poo & cars I found this!

Bird Poop Mystery Debunked

Car Colors Most Targeted by Birds

https://www.google.com/amp/s/intobirds. ... birds/amp/

I'm talking about gulls and herring gulls specifically. Gulls see their reflection (usually in still water) on a shiny black surface and use projectile shitting as a defence against what they perceive as an enemy. Gulls often use shit as a defence system :dunno:

That explains a lot about you

Get over it :NAA:

The hate thread is going strong over the road. Does it bother you? Xxxxxx

Do you never get tired of shit stirring? Just imagine how sad your life would be if Dogs would disappear over night. What would you do with all that time on your hands? Nothing to talk about anymore. I threat to think :shame: I'm serious, I'm worried about you darling, why so hateful? Life's too short, go and enjoy it, it's over in a blink of an eye xxx
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:20 pm

China hopes to end drought by inducing rainfall with chemicals
China is planning to release chemicals into the sky to induce rainfall as it tries to save grain harvests during its hottest summer in more than 60 years.

China is vulnerable to droughts and regularly induces rain in dry areas to increase crop production, as well as clear the skies ahead of major events, such as the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
However, as southern China deals with record-low rainfall, other parts of China were battling with too much water.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/china-hopes-to-end-drought-by-inducing-rainfall-with-chemicals/ar-AA10Ujih?cvid=b736fc9d5dfd475b98b971d957ef3de9

Every country in the world is chemtrailing and more to produce rain reduce rain cause drought in Iran floods in Russia crop death in Europe and so on and still people mostly like the ones who inhabit places like this think no one would ever do that!
The climate and the millions of local weather events are a massive free laboratory of pressure fluctuating temperatures dryness moisture infra red, movement light darkness electrical happenings magnetics mass energy potentials and of course no one ever thought could we weaponize this shit? Are Russia fucking about with our weather can we do it bigger and better than any of them?

No of course not such thinking only belongs in the minds of conspiracy theorists.
If any of you lot were in a position to research using the climate/weather as a defence against a potential enemy or as weapon of war and failed to do so would be failing their country and would deserve total shame.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby .SF. » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Gabby wrote:Chemtrails or Contrails?…. Hmmmm! :whistle:

here's your answer

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Every country in the world is chemtrailing and more to produce rain reduce rain cause drought in Iran floods in Russia crop death in Europe and so on
.SF.

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:58 pm

Cloud seeding has been around for ages.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:06 pm

Do you never get tired of shit stirring? Just imagine how sad your life would be if Dogs would disappear over night. What would you do with all that time on your hands? Nothing to talk about anymore. I threat to think :shame: I'm serious, I'm worried about you darling, why so hateful? Life's too short, go and enjoy it, it's over in a blink of an eye xxx

Well I might agree with you if you hadn’t been posting multiple times on the said hate thread …….. darling. :wubbers:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Stooo wrote:Cloud seeding has been around for ages.

...and
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:17 pm

Company offers rain-free wedding days for £100,000
A luxury holiday company is offering to use geo-engineering to guarantee ‘fair weather and clear skies’ – for a starting price tag of £100,000
https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/mar/11/rain-free-weddings-company
So many people fucking about with my weather... and yours.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

...and

It's a non-story obviously.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

...and

Fuck me the cloud seeding bit... you're a boring fucker Stooo.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:36 pm

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
In 2025, US aerospace forces can own the weather by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map. A high risk, high reward endeavor, weather modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril.
https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/citations/ADA333462
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

...and

That's all that it is, you can't make a silk purse out of a cow's ear :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

...and

That's all that it is, you can't make a silk purse out of a cow's ear :dunno:

The point Stooo which you have a talent for missing is you and your ilk deride people who talk about chemtrails but then nonchalantly say oh yeah cloud seeding been around for donkeys.
It's chemicals being chucked out of planes.
So are chemicals being chucked out of planes into the atmosphere or not?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:30 am

Guest wrote:

Well I might agree with you if you hadn’t been posting multiple times on the said hate thread …….. darling. :wubbers:

What? You mean the 3 or 4 posts I made to rectify a lie probably told by you? What's wrong with that? Not sure why you have such dislike for me tbh, then again, I won't lose sleep over some insignificant cowardly weasel who gets off on hating strangers online. Don't you have at least a little bit of a life? ...Oh nooo, it just hit me, could you be Phil? :shame: Who ever you are, at least I put my name to my posts unlike you, what are you so scared of you tough little keyboard worrier?
Anyway, have yourself a nice day now... sweetie :wubwub: I'm sending you a virtual hug. Get out into the fresh air, smell the flowers, feed the ducks, have a drink, visit friends, go shopping, have a pedicure, or maybe a massage, and forget the hate you carry for a stranger you don't even know. Believe me, you'll feel a lot better letting it go. It can't be healthy having all this toxicity inside you...for what? What do you get out of it?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:05 am

Looking at the thread title, I’m surprised by the thread content.

Hopefully on topic, I’d just like to add that Ducks shit in pools of water, rivers and lakes. :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:54 am

LordRaven wrote:Looking at the thread title, I’m surprised by the thread content.

Hopefully on topic, I’d just like to add that Ducks shit in pools of water, rivers and lakes. :gigglesnshit:

Yes, but is it fact or fiction? Hmmm :scratch:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads