Beyond Believe: Fact or Fiction?

Just awful stuff

Beyond Believe: Fact or Fiction?

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:42 am

I think this is a must watch video, he gives very interesting info with a touch of comedy thrown in, which gave me a good laugh. However, it's not really a laughing matter for what's in store for all of us.

Can anyone refute what he's saying?
Holly
Site Admin

Re: The cost of living!

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:21 am

Food for thoughts? Might explain the cost of living going up, and up, and up.....

Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:27 pm

Holly wrote:Food for thoughts? Might explain the cost of living going up, and up, and up.....

New World Order. I liked him when he did his Coast TV show but he seems to have come out as yet another conspiracy theorist. Shame really, he should have stuck with archaeology.
.SF.

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:38 pm

.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:Food for thoughts? Might explain the cost of living going up, and up, and up.....

New World Order. I liked him when he did his Coast TV show but he seems to have come out as yet another conspiracy theorist. Shame really, he should have stuck with archaeology.

Yes he was a good presenter on Coast. Maybe its his archaeological background and interest in cave dwellers that took him to GB News. :laughing:
Grafenwalder

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:25 am

.SF. wrote:

Conspiracy theories are only conspiracy theories till they aren't.

...but if you don't believe him, maybe you believe this guy

Or her...watch from 3:12 onward. Was that a slip of the tongue?

ETA; I've put a video into the Random thread so I don't derail this one too much, you might find it very interesting. I definitely learned things I had no idea could ever have happened.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:22 am

You have to be able to distinguish between someone loosely using the term 'a new world order' meaning things have changed or may change, for instance what Kerry Chant meant about the covid world where changes were being introduced, and the New World Order conspiracy that refers to the idea that there's a secret group conspiring to rule the world.

If I remember right the same video was put up and the same thing was explained here a year or so ago, you might have forgotten.
.SF.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:46 am

yes, this has been covered and explained before

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=80777&start=30#p1911579
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:32 am

.SF. wrote:You have to be able to distinguish between someone loosely using the term 'a new world order' meaning things have changed or may change, for instance what Kerry Chant meant about the covid world where changes were being introduced, and the New World Order conspiracy that refers to the idea that there's a secret group conspiring to rule the world.

If I remember right the same video was put up and the same thing was explained here a year or so ago, you might have forgotten.

It could be understood one way or the other. If people refuse to see what's going on, then so be it. But can it be denied that the world is an chaos? What's going on right now is something we've never seen before, I don't mean just the pandemic. The world has changed, and not for the better. It's going to get a hell of a lot worse.
And no, I have not forgotten that we discussed that subject before, doesn't mean it can never be brought up again.

Anyway, have you seen that video I've posted in the Random thread? it really is very interesting to watch.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:12 am

HobbitFeet wrote:yes, this has been covered and explained before

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=80777&start=30#p1911579

It falls on deaf ears so you have to ask yourself what's the point in explaining.
.SF.

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:18 am

.SF. wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:yes, this has been covered and explained before

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 0#p1911579

It falls on deaf ears so you have to ask yourself what's the point in explaining.

Well since this is a forum where posters should be able to discuss various views and subjects, not just one sided ones, I thought I give it a try :NAA:

ETA; Who's to say your explanation's are the right ones, and I'm wrong with everything I say?

That's the problem when people only ever want to hear one side. I watch both sides of the media, the left and the right, just a bummer that the left is so biased and leaves a lot out, many news worthy items get censured and just simply not reported. Hence you only know what one side is telling you. I guess ignorance is bliss. You'll find out one day that a lot of what I post is actual fact.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:27 am

Holly wrote:ETA; Who's to say your explanation's are the right ones, and I'm wrong with everything I say?

I've simply pointed out the differences in the way this particular expression can be used. The same thing a year ago.
.SF.

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:28 am

.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:ETA; Who's to say your explanation's are the right ones, and I'm wrong with everything I say?

I've simply pointed out the differences in the way this particular expression can be used.

OK :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:08 am

Holly wrote:Anyway, have you seen that video I've posted in the Random thread? it really is very interesting to watch.

I looked at some but not all of it. Despite it's title it doesn't seem to cover conspiracy theories, it's more a list of dodgy things governments got up to in the past, like in the 1950s using human tissue to test effects of nuclear radiation, and cloud seeding in Vietnam as a means of war.

I think what you're trying to get at is that conspiracy theories shouldn't be ignored as sometimes they turn out to be true, but I don't think the video supports that argument.
.SF.

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:20 am

.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:Anyway, have you seen that video I've posted in the Random thread? it really is very interesting to watch.

I looked at some but not all of it. Despite it's title it doesn't seem to cover conspiracy theories, it's more a list of dodgy things governments got up to in the past, like in the 1950s using human tissue to test effects of nuclear radiation, and cloud seeding in Vietnam as a means of war.

I think what you're trying to get at is that conspiracy theories shouldn't be ignored as sometimes they turn out to be true, but I don't think the video supports that argument.

That's right, the government was up to no good in the past, so do you think the government has changed, and they're all good guys running it now? Ha
Anyway, how can you say that video doesn't support that argument when you didn't even watch it all? There's a lot more on it than what you pointed out. Did you see how they dragged people into a brothel and drugged them? Or injected them with Syphilis? You also trivialised the cloud seeding. But anyway, from what you saw, did you find it at least interesting, even if you don't think it has anything to do with conspiracy theories?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:44 am

Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:

That's right, the government was up to no good in the past, so do you think the government has changed, and they're all good guys running it now? Ha
Anyway, how can you say that video doesn't support that argument when you didn't even watch it all? There's a lot more on it than what you pointed out. Did you see how they dragged people into a brothel and drugged them? Or injected them with Syphilis? You also trivialised the cloud seeding. But anyway, from what you saw, did you find it at least interesting, even if you don't think it has anything to do with conspiracy theories?

In what way did I trivialise the cloud seeding episode?
.SF.

Next

Return to Really Crap Threads