Beyond Believe: Fact or Fiction?

Just awful stuff

Re: Beyond Believe: Fact or Fiction?

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:19 am

LordRaven wrote:Looking at the thread title, I’m surprised by the thread content.

Hopefully on topic, I’d just like to add that Ducks shit in pools of water, rivers and lakes. :gigglesnshit:

Nothing surprises me on the internet any more. Some of the stuff on this thread, you’d need to be bonkers to believe.
Dean

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:33 am

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Looking at the thread title, I’m surprised by the thread content.

Hopefully on topic, I’d just like to add that Ducks shit in pools of water, rivers and lakes. :gigglesnshit:

Nothing surprises me on the internet any more. Some of the stuff on this thread, you’d need to be bonkers to believe.

Or bonkers not to.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:34 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Or bonkers not to.

And that’s why there’s no point with your kind. You actually believe this bollocks
Dean

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:50 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Or bonkers not to.

And that’s why there’s no point with your kind. You actually believe this bollocks

My kind? What's MY kind? I started this thread to create some discussion, even some controversy to get posters involved. We don't have to agree with each other, that's what creates a discussion between adults. I did call this thread "Fact or Fiction" People calling others bonkers, conspiracy theorists or even stupid because they don't follow their way of thinking, just shows that they aren't capable of an adult discussion. I'm right, you're wrong, you're stupid and bonkers...the end :roll: So if this if how this thread is going to proceed, I will just bin it, it's obviously a waste of time. I just hope others will start some threads worth getting involved with, not many do.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:54 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Or bonkers not to.

I started this thread to create some discussion, even some controversy to get posters involved. We don't have to agree with each other, that's what creates a discussion between adults. People calling others bonkers, conspiracy theorists or even stupid because they don't follow their way of thinking, just shows that they aren't capable of an adult discussion. I'm right, you're wrong, you're stupid and bonkers...the end :roll: So if this if how this thread is going to proceed, I will just bin it, it's obviously a waste of time. I just hope others will start some threads worth getting involved with, not many do.

You think posting crackpot videos from Youtube is having an adult discussion?
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:54 am

well that escalated :ooer:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Really Crap Threads