Ghislaine Maxwell

Just awful stuff

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:Maxwell is in jail because she recruited young girls for the Epstein crew.
Guiffre recruited young girls, slutty types, similarly.
But you think she’s a saint. :gigglesnshit:
$15,000 for sleeping with Nonce Andrew,
Three grand for recruiting a few slutty types.
Airline tickets all paid for her.
Stayed in expensive places for banging well heeled clients for cash.
She did really well for herself did VG.
I suppose the allure of money many years later pricked her conscience into believing she was a victim all along.
Money money money, there’s a familiar pattern with VG.
Ms Oh is suing her now, I wonder how many more are?

For the enth time!
Fuck me man give it a fucking rest!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 pm

On topic, Maxwell has served quite a number of years already, her life is in ruins, a life sentence is like giving her a death sentence because of her age.
As you’re all clamouring for it, why not ask for her to be executed?
Give her max 10 years and let her out in 5, not including time already served, that should satiate all the flaming torches and pitchforks mob.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:30 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Ok so.

Abusing 15 and 16 year old girls. Passing them around your friends.
All ok as long as you make them rich?

Got it.

Child abuse is only child abuse if they leave you poor and in the gutter. :thumbsup:

She wasn't raped FGS, she went along with everything freely! The money was just too tempting and it gave her a good life style. She could have walked away at any time. Have you even given it a thought about what would have happened to her if she didn't get involved with that particular crowd? Think about it. She would have ended up in a drug world full of bums and pimps. God knows what would have happened to her, at least she ended up in a better place. Maybe not ideal, but look, it made her a millionaire. That would never have happened if she wouldn't have got mixed up with Epstein. She might still be hooking herself out for $30/40, maybe be a full blown drug addict and maybe not even be alive anymore. That's the other side of the coin. Have you thought about it? That Epstein lot definitely has done wrong, no doubt about it, but tbh, I think they actually saved VGs life, even if it was unintentionally.

So. Wealthy people are allowed to abuse and traffic underage and barely legal girls because they can afford to give them a decent amount of money.
It can’t be rape if they pay you after.

She was 16 when she met maxwell. Which mean she was “hooking herself out” as an underage minor. It is a CHILD your calling a hooker. A child who was raped from being 7 years old. And you’ve reduced her to a $30/40 hooker.

Which begs the question. Why would these rich and powerful people be unaliving Epstein and maxwell if it was all ok? :dunno:

Are you that naive that you really believe that some people, males included, choose prostitution as a way of living in their teens?

Not people. Not men. Not women.

Children.

Children raven.

And yes I am naive enough that I would never think a child would WILLINGLY choose prostitution if there was any other option.
And I’m also naive enough to think anyone using a child prostitute is a sick fuck and the one in the wrong. Whether they paid them in kebabs or in first class flights.

Oh come on, they aren't exactly children at 16. In the UK if I understand it right, 16 year olds are of age, they can have sex, have abortion without parental consent, can leave home, can get married, and even have a sex change now even younger that 16 without parental consent. At 16 they are no longer children but young adults.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:31 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Maxwell is in jail because she recruited young girls for the Epstein crew.
Guiffre recruited young girls, slutty types, similarly.
But you think she’s a saint. :gigglesnshit:
$15,000 for sleeping with Nonce Andrew,
Three grand for recruiting a few slutty types.
Airline tickets all paid for her.
Stayed in expensive places for banging well heeled clients for cash.
She did really well for herself did VG.
I suppose the allure of money many years later pricked her conscience into believing she was a victim all along.
Money money money, there’s a familiar pattern with VG.
Ms Oh is suing her now, I wonder how many more are?

For the enth time!
Fuck me man give it a fucking rest!

Too painful to answer then?
Maxwell’s in jail for recruiting young girls.
I just feel the same should apply to others.
My conscience won’t allow me to pick and choose which offenders should be let off.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:33 pm

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:

She wasn't raped FGS, she went along with everything freely! The money was just too tempting and it gave her a good life style. She could have walked away at any time. Have you even given it a thought about what would have happened to her if she didn't get involved with that particular crowd? Think about it. She would have ended up in a drug world full of bums and pimps. God knows what would have happened to her, at least she ended up in a better place. Maybe not ideal, but look, it made her a millionaire. That would never have happened if she wouldn't have got mixed up with Epstein. She might still be hooking herself out for $30/40, maybe be a full blown drug addict and maybe not even be alive anymore. That's the other side of the coin. Have you thought about it? That Epstein lot definitely has done wrong, no doubt about it, but tbh, I think they actually saved VGs life, even if it was unintentionally.

So. Wealthy people are allowed to abuse and traffic underage and barely legal girls because they can afford to give them a decent amount of money.
It can’t be rape if they pay you after.

She was 16 when she met maxwell. Which mean she was “hooking herself out” as an underage minor. It is a CHILD your calling a hooker. A child who was raped from being 7 years old. And you’ve reduced her to a $30/40 hooker.

Which begs the question. Why would these rich and powerful people be unaliving Epstein and maxwell if it was all ok? :dunno:

Are you that naive that you really believe that some people, males included, choose prostitution as a way of living in their teens?

Children.

Children raven.

And yes I am naive enough that I would never think a child would WILLINGLY choose prostitution if there was any other option.
And I’m also naive enough to think anyone using a child prostitute is a sick fuck and the one in the wrong. Whether they paid them in kebabs or in first class flights.

Oh come on, they aren't exactly children at 16. In the UK if I understand it right, 16 year olds are of age, they can have sex, have abortion without parental consent, can leave home, can get married and even have a sex change now even younger that 16. At 16 they are no longer children but young adults.

Last time I checked Spain had an age of consent of 13, and I really don’t think English girls these days wait until they’re 16- judging by stories in the press.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Children.

Children raven.

Oh come on, they aren't exactly children at 16. In the UK if I understand it right, 16 year olds are of age, they can have sex, have abortion without parental consent, can leave home, can get married and even have a sex change now even younger that 16. At 16 they are no longer children but young adults.

Last time I checked Spain had an age of consent of 13, and I really don’t think English girls these days wait until they’re 16- judging by stories in the press.

why would you be checking the Spanish age of consent? :yikes:

which is actually 16
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 pm

The lengths some people will go to to defend a ring of child abusers is fucking despicable
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:47 pm

I just checked, apologies, they changed it…

“Spain
Spain raises age of consent from 13 to 16
Changes agreed in principle in 2009 and expected to come into force this month also raise marriageable age from 14 to 16“
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:The lengths some people will go to to defend a ring of child abusers is fucking despicable

Who’s doing that?
Why make such despicable charges against posters?
All I’m saying is that VG is as guilty as Maxwell.
And yet you lot refuse to admit that she recruited anybody.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:56 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:The lengths some people will go to to defend a ring of child abusers is fucking despicable

That’s tantamount to libel.

Who are you accusing of defending a gang of child abusers?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:56 pm

Lordy, we're 'fighting' a losing battle here I think :gigglesnshit:
I have never and will never excuse what Epstein and his good influential pals were up to. It isn't all about VG, there was a lot more darker stuff going on which we can't even imagine, and maybe we will never find out, but he wouldn't have 'suicided' himself if there wasn't a lot more going on.
All I'm saying, is that I don't believe VG was this sad little victim. Yes she was a victim in a way, but she was a victim of her circumstances. She would have been a victim much worse if she hadn't met those people. She was already on the streets in a very dangerous environment. Once she smelled all this money, she went along with what she was asked to do. That I can actually understand, what I don't understand, is how she had the gall to sue when she actually had the chance to leave if she wanted to. But anyway, I'm done now with this conversation because we will never agree, and that's OK, we all see things from a different perspective. If VG really had such a horrible few years, I'm glad she got very well compensated for it, she would never have been able to accumulate $5 million would she never have met Maxwell and co, and I'm also happy for her that she seems to have a good life now.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Excuse me? Why do you always have to be insulting? We're having a discussion, that's how forums work, some of us disagree, and that's OK, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude, FFS :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Who’s doing that?

Just move on Lordy. I think I will lock this topic and move it to RCT.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:24 pm

Holly wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Who’s doing that?

Just move on Lordy. I think I will lock this topic and move it to RCT.

Locking is fine, it's not RCT material however.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Really Crap Threads