Ghislaine Maxwell

Just awful stuff

Ghislaine Maxwell

Postby Sentencing » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:21 pm

She's due for sentencing this week. Having looked into this case deeply I feel she should not get a whole life tarrif. I think she should be let out within two or three years. What do you think she should get?
Sentencing

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Epsteined... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Sentencing wrote:She's due for sentencing this week. Having looked into this case deeply I feel she should not get a whole life tarrif. I think she should be let out within two or three years. What do you think she should get?

How long has she been behind bars already?

Give her five years on top of that and let her out earlier if she behaves herself.

I don’t see why she should suffer for everything that Epstein escaped justice on.

What is the point?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Sentencing wrote:She's due for sentencing this week. Having looked into this case deeply I feel she should not get a whole life tarrif. I think she should be let out within two or three years. What do you think she should get?

Give her five years on top of that and let her out earlier if she behaves herself.

I don’t see why she should suffer for everything that Epstein escaped justice on.

What is the point?

Are you for real??…. she was party to it all so every bit as guilty as him…. more so imo!
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:41 pm

I disagree. Getting Epsteined will only let those who should be on the hook, off the hook. None of the men except Epstein, Andrew and a couple of others are even being questioned regarding this. I'd like to see how it pans out if she is released. And I think she should be released after say two or three years including time spent, as there are men who are not even being mentoned who should be held accountable

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:

What is the point?

I agree. There are men that should be held accountable for abuse that aren't even getting mentioned. She's done a couple of years and I think five years is appropriate in this case

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:50 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What is the point?

Are you for real??…. she was party to it all so every bit as guilty as him…. more so imo!

She was party to plenty and so were many others, there are far worse players in this game and so far none have been even anywhere near being convicted. She's not the only one and shouldn't be made to pay for all those that should be held accountable. There are many men that haven't even been mentioned. This abuse was played out over decades and many men abused many girls. They should be made to pay without doubt.

What's going on when women are being made to pay for mens abuse?

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:53 pm

Stooo wrote:Epsteined... :NAA:

Nooooo - she's worth more alive! Infact I can't understand why she hasn't spilled the beans.
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:34 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell lawyers say inmate has been offered money to kill her and she should only face four or five years in prison

https://news.sky.com/story/ghislaine-maxwell-lawyers-say-inmate-has-been-offered-money-to-kill-her-and-she-should-only-face-four-or-five-years-in-prison-12634780
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What is the point?

She was party to plenty and so were many others, there are far worse players in this game and so far none have been even anywhere near being convicted. She's not the only one and shouldn't be made to pay for all those that should be held accountable. There are many men that haven't even been mentioned. This abuse was played out over decades and many men abused many girls. They should be made to pay without doubt.

She knowingly pimped those girls for Epstein! :hand:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What is the point?

Of course she should be come down on heavy.
You don't chase four bank robbers and let two off because they ran faster than you.
The ones you catch get the full weight of the law... or that's how it used to work.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:55 pm

Gabby wrote:
She knowingly pimped those girls for Epstein! :hand:

Yes she did and I agree. i think she should get five years maybe ten at most for that. Not the rest of her life... The ones that should be serving life are those that raped her and her companions

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't chase four bank robbers and let two off because they ran faster than you.
The ones you catch get the full weight of the law... or that's how it used to work.

I think there are far worse that are not even being mentioned in this case. Those actual abusers that are getting away scot free, while she is getting possibly a whole life sentence. They are the ones that should be persecuted. I think a just sentence for Ghislaine is five to ten max

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What is the point?

Furry muff! Lock Guiffre up too then, she was a recruiter and an enabler too.
She went searching for “slutty looking girls” and got paid well for her sins.

This is a sordid case, with many who took part, and yet Maxwell has to carry the van for everyone?
She’s being unfairly dealt with, following a show trial post Epstein’s death.
They are punishing her for his escaping justice.
Spiteful justice.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:15 pm

LordRaven wrote:escaping justice.

:laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to Really Crap Threads