Platinum Jubilee

Just awful stuff

Re: Platinum Jubilee

Postby Text » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:47 am

Holly wrote:
Middens wrote:
common sense wrote:The reason why Prince Louis wasn't at the concert, according to Sky News, wasn't just his age. They were advised by the Royal Protection Squad to leave one child at home for security reasons. Imagine a big bomb or gunman and all killed. Then who comes next? Ginger and Meagain. Sensible really.

He was entertaining at the parade! The concert would have been far too much for the youngster. Kate to Louis, "Now, stop behaving like your uncle Harry".

OMG, I bet she was rather angry with him but couldn't show it, the cameras were on her for the world to see :laughing:
It was just too much for that little guy, but I bet she had a word with him after.

The face-pulling was so endearingly sweet. And funnyyyy! :pmsl: He worked his way thru the full range of naughty faces. :rofl: That tot gave me as much free entertainment as the entire parade combined. (Only thing which spoiled it a bit was - he kept putting his hand on mum's mouth to sush her. Disrespectful, even at 4yo. Any action that involves a child raising their hand to mum's face, crosses a line, I feel.)
Text

Postby Holly » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:58 am

Text wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
drum wrote:Watching the twitter hawks go wild over the photo of Lilibet. They are now criticising the childs teeth.. How could she have such teeth and only a year old :roll:

complaints that there were no pictures of her, now criticism of her :roll:

what a bloody sad world we live in that a child is picked apart just because some people have an opinion on her parents

I think the picture is lovely

BIB: On twitter and YT and online newspapers? I won't even bother to read any of their comments, cos from past experience I can easily imagine all the things they are saying. :pmsl: I wish she'd kept them all waiting for the photo for another full year, just for the hell of it. Imagine the paranoia & CT's then!

Yes nice pic, Hobbit. A hint of a dimple there, cute! :laughing: Her hair will likely turn a dark auburn or black and might eventually be around waist length.

TBH, I don't think after all this time, too many people actually give a shit anymore. It's just a shame that those kids grow up without any extended family other than Meghan's Mother. They might resent their parents for it one day.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby drum » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:07 pm

Their children will be fine, they will have a freer lifestyle than if they grew up within the RF.
drum

Postby Holly » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:28 pm

drum wrote:Their children will be fine, they will have a freer lifestyle than if they grew up within the RF.

They don't have to live within the RF, they could have moved to California like they did and have their free lifestyle, but not trash the family. That way they could have stayed on good terms with them, visit Britain ever so often, and the kids could have a normal extended family. They do have a right to know where they come from, and especially since the Queen of England is their great-grandmother. If they would never have done what they did, like the Oprah interview and all the others, the book, calling Brits racist etc... I think they would still be very much liked. There would be no reason for animosity.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:58 pm

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Middens wrote:
common sense wrote:The reason why Prince Louis wasn't at the concert, according to Sky News, wasn't just his age. They were advised by the Royal Protection Squad to leave one child at home for security reasons. Imagine a big bomb or gunman and all killed. Then who comes next? Ginger and Meagain. Sensible really.

He was entertaining at the parade! The concert would have been far too much for the youngster. Kate to Louis, "Now, stop behaving like your uncle Harry".

OMG, I bet she was rather angry with him but couldn't show it, the cameras were on her for the world to see :laughing:
It was just too much for that little guy, but I bet she had a word with him after.

The face-pulling was so endearingly sweet. And funnyyyy! :pmsl: He worked his way thru the full range of naughty faces. :rofl: That tot gave me as much free entertainment as the entire parade combined. (Only thing which spoiled it a bit was - he kept putting his hand on mum's mouth to sush her. Disrespectful, even at 4yo. Any action that involves a child raising their hand to mum's face, crosses a line, I feel.)

I agree with you there, he did look a bit precocious as well IMO . Was it really the correct event to take such young children to
Snookerballs

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Middens wrote:

That’s hilarious :laughing: ….. just a normal little boy! :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby drum » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:01 am

Snookerballs wrote:
I agree with you there, he did look a bit precocious as well IMO . Was it really the correct event to take such young children to

He is too young to be behaving for hours on end, other footage has been released, he was a wee bugger for most of the show, scratching arms, pulling hair, cheek to his Mum etc. Then on Grandpas knee for a while too. I also read that H&M didn't really see Charles or William (they both claimed too busy) Charles is a weak man, he should have made time for his son, regardless of any issues.
drum

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:43 am

He wasn't all that bad, here are some cute pics.

Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:12 am

drum wrote:Watching the twitter hawks go wild over the photo of Lilibet. They are now criticising the childs teeth.. How could she have such teeth and only a year old :roll:

He shares his thoughts...
.SF.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:22 am

Jesus

he's so insidious

sly suggestions, hints, - he makes my skin crawl

who the fuck is he? never seen him before he featured so heavily on here
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:47 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Jesus

he's so insidious

who the fuck is he? never seen him before he featured so heaviy on here

He only features so "heaviy" on here because S.F can't let it go, not because of me. He can't stop calling him a sugar plum fairy etc... I made one post FFS, ONE fucking post :roll: S.F seems obsessed with him now, and you jump on the band wagon to have a go at me, that's all it is. TBH, the only poster that makes my skin crawl, is you.
And if S.F makes anymore homophobic comments, I will deal with it. I have edited his last post to be nice.
Oh and leave Jesus out of it if you don't mind, you don't even believe in him.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:00 am

Holly wrote:

he's so insidious

He only features so "heaviy" on here because S.F can't let it go, not because of me. He can't stop calling him a sugar plum fairy etc... I made one post FFS, ONE fucking post :roll: S.F seems obsessed, and you jump on the band wagon to have a go at me, that's all it is. TBH, the only poster that makes my skin crawl, is you.
And if S.F makes anymore homophobic comments, I will deal with it. I have edited his last post to be nice.
Oh and leave Jesus out of it, you don't even believe in him.

what the fuck

nobody mentioned you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:09 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:

he's so insidious

He only features so "heaviy" on here because S.F can't let it go, not because of me. He can't stop calling him a sugar plum fairy etc... I made one post FFS, ONE fucking post :roll: S.F seems obsessed, and you jump on the band wagon to have a go at me, that's all it is. TBH, the only poster that makes my skin crawl, is you.

what the fuck

nobody mentioned you

You didn't have to. It started with my first and last video of Neil Sean, ONE fucking video, S.F keeps going on and on about him, and you jumped on the bandwagon. You know exactly what you're doing. You're hardly around anymore, but as soon as I post a comment, here you are trying to contradict me.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:28 am

Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:

he's so insidious

what the fuck

nobody mentioned you

You didn't have to. It started with my first and last video of Neil Sean, ONE fucking video, S.F keeps going on and on about him, and you jumped on the bandwagon. You know exactly what you're doing. You're hardly around anymore, but as soon as I post a comment, here you are trying to contradict me.

what the fuck

nobody mentioned you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:35 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:

he's so insidious

what the fuck

nobody mentioned you

what the fuck

nobody mentioned you

Yeah, yeah, what the fuck is always your standard reply :roll: You know what? You didn't need to mention me. Anyone even slightly interested, can see what you're up to. You love challenging me, end of. Fine, go ahead, if that's what gives you a kick.
We're supposed to be a team, but you definitely aren't a team player. We might not always agree, and that's OK, but your ongoing "What the fuck" every time I post something you don't agree with, is wearing a bit thin.

ETA, good to see that you're actually doing some mod work today, even if it's only getting rid of spam. Someone's got to do it, right? :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads