POSTING HERE

Just awful stuff

Re: POSTING HERE

Postby Text » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You constantly criticise others for saying things you don't like, and then you come out with a crass comment like that. :shake head:

Only if they criticise me first, directly or snidily.

It's very rare that I ever go near you, Raggamuffin. Be great if you afford me the same courtesy? Dunno why you keep following me? :dunno:

Oh and if anyone is in any doubt of how fiercely you protect your thuggish Hitler pals, like Blackdahlia, Markey & co ........ well, here you are typically wading into a row to defend your mate who did a thread entitled " Doctor Surgery " ..... [sic] ...... saying that people at a surgery (NHS staff) were "wildebeest, chimps, gorillas and zoo animals".

You did not criticise him for saying such an awful thing. Instead you found an excuse to change the subject, then you laid into his critics : > > viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44763

Have a great bank holiday & I genuinely mean that. Life is short. :cheers:
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Text wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You constantly criticise others for saying things you don't like, and then you come out with a crass comment like that. :shake head:

It's very rare that I ever go near you, Raggamuffin. Be great if you afford me the same courtesy? Dunno why you keep following me? :dunno:

Oh and if anyone is in any doubt of how fiercely you protect your thuggish Hitler pals, like Blackdahlia, Markey & co ........ well, here you are typically wading into a row to defend your mate who did a thread entitled " Doctor Surgery " ..... [sic] ...... saying that people at a surgery (NHS staff) were "wildebeest, chimps, gorillas and zoo animals".

You did not criticise him for saying such an awful thing. Instead you found an excuse to change the subject, then you laid into his critics : > > http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44763

This isn't about anyone else, it's about your crass remark. You always bring other people into your rants - you need to stop that, and you need to stop being so vicious about other people.

I don't have bank holidays.
Raggamuffin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Text wrote:

You did not criticise him for saying such an awful thing. Instead you found an excuse to change the subject, then you laid into his critics : > > http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44763

This isn't about anyone else, it's about your crass remark. You always bring other people into your rants - you need to stop that, and you need to stop being so vicious about other people.

I don't have bank holidays.

Why not? You are entitled to them surely?
Mind you, this one is a bit crap to say the least.
I went out to get a haircut earlier and it certainly doesn't feel great --as per most August Bank Holidays with glorious weather.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:35 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:If it were not for GUESTS posts Stooo would be bankrupt .

Guests are allowed to rant about long serving members on here, they are yellow through and through as, should stand up and be counted, harangued and lambasted like wot I get.

You are your own worst enemy , you are not achieving anything with your racist, bigoted posts
stick to posts where you con old duffers out of their property, and get free meals from restaurants .

That is rather personal, tell him to wind his neck in, if you dare, oooops, forgot, he is one of the CHOSEN FEW.
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to Really Crap Threads