My super fit twin brother died of Covid wishing he had been

Re: My super fit twin brother died of Covid wishing he had been

Postby Maddog » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:16 pm

I have my very own spokesperson.

Cool.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:38 pm

I do really feel for the hospital staff having to deal with the idiots who just won't vaccinate.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

I do really feel for the hospital staff having to deal with the idiots who just won't vaccinate.

You don't see the "idiots" as victims of lies and misinformation from the right-wing media any more then?
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

I was in the hospital Wednesday.

It's busy and they are being pushed. But I was in and out in 4 hours. Obviously different areas have much different levels of capacity..

Arkansas has one level one trauma unit in the state and low levels of vaccination.They are going to struggle for awhile until this surge tapers off.

I just spoke to a nurse friend of mine. She keeps reiterating that she's going to suit up and serve without making any judgment about your vaccination status..

Of course all the nurses I know are bad assess. They have been a constant source of inspiration for about 15 months now..
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

It's busy and they are being pushed. But I was in and out in 4 hours. Obviously different areas have much different levels of capacity..

Arkansas has one level one trauma unit in the state and low levels of vaccination.They are going to struggle for awhile until this surge tapers off.

I just spoke to a nurse friend of mine. She keeps reiterating that she's going to suit up and serve without making any judgment about your vaccination status..

Of course all the nurses I know are bad assess. They have been a constant source of inspiration for about 15 months now..

Literally all I want to do there is salute your nurse friend and wish her well.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I wouldn't be able to do that, so it's a good job I'm not a nurse. I wouldn't be able to hide my exasperation at people who refuse the vaccine and then take up hospital beds. People are dying of other things because of these selfish morons. I'd probably walk out of the job. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I have numerous nurse friends.

Like I said, they are bad asses..
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:I was in the hospital Wednesday.

I have numerous nurse friends.

Like I said, they are bad asses..

If you have 5.000 nurse friends of every gender imaginable I wish them all well and salute their service during the past 18 months.
Cactus Jack

Postby Text » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:20 pm

There have been quite a few deaths among people who flat out refused the jab .... and I won't judge them.
Tho it's rather annoying that in refusing it, they put innocent citizens at risk.
Best approach imo is to put your trust in qualified professionals & - hope for the best >

Text

Postby ATXn;D » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Did someone say science??

Heres some science from Fauci for you:

https://rumble.com/vkg9mf-episode-1129- ... tions.html

Heres some more science in response to Fauci from notes virologist Dr Robert Malone:

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-c ... erous.html

Heres some science coming in from Israel:

Quick update on the Israeli vaccine data
It is bad and getting worse.

As you can see, new serious cases have risen 10-fold since the beginning of July - from roughly five a day to about 40 over the last week. The overall number of patients has soared too - from 30 to more than 200.

But how many of those people are vaccinated?

The vast majority. Israel has broken out the data in various ways at various times, but throughout July most new patients were vaccinated

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/qui ... li-vaccine

Heres some new science from the CDC four days ago:

CDC Director: Vaccines No Longer Prevent You From Spreading COVID

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," she said. "They continue to work well with delta with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... covid.html

Heres some science from pfizer:

Pfizer Inc.
@pfizer
Alongside vaccines, success against #COVID19 will likely require #antiviral treatments for those who contract the virus. We’ve started a Phase 2/3 trial to evaluate a potential oral therapy that will enroll over 2,000 participants infected with SARS-CoV-2: https://on.pfizer.com/376FGpI

Pfizer Inc.
@pfizer
·
Jul 28
Replying to
@pfizer
If successful, this oral #antiviral therapy could be prescribed at the first sign of infection and provide a new treatment option that can be taken at home.
https://on.pfizer.com/376FGpI

Heres some science from bidens super spreader invasion on our southern border where covid cases have soared 900% because there is NO testing, just come on in:

Humane, orderly? Border photos show human disaster amid overflowing toilets

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... ng-toilets

And heres some science from obamas birthday bash last night:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/o ... hday-bash/
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:01 am

The border is a disaster. That's all on Biden. He created that problem.

Obama looked like he had a hell of a party.

I don't mind as long as everyone looks at every other large gathering the way they did his party.

They won't.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:30 am

Leaving the attempts of the extreme right twins to turn this into yet another thread about Texas let's deal with this man from Texas

Cactus Jack

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:53 pm

fake news!
art0hur0moh

Postby Maddog » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Leaving the attempts of the extreme right twins to turn this into yet another thread about Texas let's deal with this man from Texas

You brought up Texas.

Or do you think Texas is the only state with a border? :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:38 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:fake news!

I know at least 15 people that knew him.

He's quite dead.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs