Britons to pay €7 to enter Europe

Re: Britons to pay €7 to enter Europe

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Look at the threads which contained the word "Brexit" or "Referendum" back then? Where were all you remainers? Of course, there were plenty of threads about it after it happened.

Also, did you think about paying to go to Europe, or did you think about kitemarks? Don't bother to lie. :laughing:

If Scotland ever get independence, will you suddenly be telling the Scots how you warned them that things might not go as well as they would have liked?

Pretty sure that I was on the marches or on individual protests with SODEM, I used the pic with Steve Bray as an avatar for a while and will be happy to post it again.

You didn't get the brexit that you wanted but you got the one that you were warned about.

Call the police.

What's the point of marches? You should have been warning people about kitemarks on here.

You're the one moaning about Brexit, I don't have a problem with it.

Of course.

Where have I complained about Brexit?
Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote: :yikes: :yikes: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You can be excused Grafen as you weren't here in 2016, but other remainers were. Where are all the posts from them predicting what would happen? Oh yes, there weren't really any.

Ell oh Ell.

Where to start?

She's quite a comedienne!

Is it compulsory for remainers to tag-team? Not one of you can think for yourselves. :shake head:

I can. I've already listed a few things you should have considered the consequences of. You were warned but Remainers got told they were spreading "Project Fear".
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Please explain the benefits.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:43 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:I can. I've already listed a few things you should have considered the consequences of. You were warned but Remainers got told they were spreading "Project Fear".

You made up a list - can you post some links?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We're no longer part of the "United States of Europe".

Please explain the benefits of an independent Scotland.
Raggamuffin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:47 pm

From the quotes it looks like Rags is trying her hand at gaslighting.

Do what I've done and block her.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:From the quotes it looks like Rags is trying her hand at gaslighting.

Do what I've done and block her.

Push off. If people want to block me, they don't need you telling them to do it - that's just bullying. You're just a snivelling little coward who can't bear being shown up for the idiot you are. :smilin:
Raggamuffin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:So you considered the consequences, the loss of industries, peoples jobs, their homes, and thought "yep i'm cool with that, sod 'em"? :shake head:

Which is exactly what happened when we joined the Common Market in the first place. What happened then is what will happen now - companies will either adapt to the new circumstance of go under.

Companies will close and new ones will open - it's the cut and thrust of business.

You lot can post as many links of sad-faced hapless fools complaining about filling out forms etc as you like. They had plenty of warning of what was coming, that they have failed to adapt is on them.
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:11 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Either you considered the consequences, or you didn't - so which is it?

Consequences?

How has your life changed since Brexit?

Do you live in fear and dread every day like Stooo does?
Red Okktober

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:11 pm

The remainers have worn themselves out and gone to bed. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Look at the threads which contained the word "Brexit" or "Referendum" back then? Where were all you remainers? Of course, there were plenty of threads about it after it happened.

Also, did you think about paying to go to Europe, or did you think about kitemarks? Don't bother to lie. :laughing:

If Scotland ever get independence, will you suddenly be telling the Scots how you warned them that things might not go as well as they would have liked?

Had I known about having to pay 7 euros to go to Europe at the time of the ref, I might have voted differently. :pmsl:

It's the end of the world as we know it.

Moaning about Brexit has become a full time hobby for some - it's got inside their heads and is playing with their minds.
Red Okktober

Postby Maddog » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Maddog wrote:You really do. You hold all of the cards. All of your decisions come from your country. When you were part of the EU, they held most of the cards and you got to play yours when they permitted you.

It's amazing to me that anyone would want to have any decisions made outside of their country.

Fuck that noise. Handle your own shit.

Great in theory just like communism and working out in the same way...

This is what secession looks like and it ain't pretty :mrgreen:

It's actually great in practice, unless you're a fan of serfdom.
Maddog

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I can. I've already listed a few things you should have considered the consequences of. You were warned but Remainers got told they were spreading "Project Fear".

You made up a list - can you post some links?

Page 4 - what you keep deflecting from.
Grafenwalder

Postby Maddog » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We're no longer part of the "United States of Europe".

Please explain the benefits of an independent Scotland.

Exactly.

One less level of masters.
Maddog

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:So you considered the consequences, the loss of industries, peoples jobs, their homes, and thought "yep i'm cool with that, sod 'em"? :shake head:

Which is exactly what happened when we joined the Common Market in the first place. What happened then is what will happen now - companies will either adapt to the new circumstance of go under.

Companies will close and new ones will open - it's the cut and thrust of business.

You lot can post as many links of sad-faced hapless fools complaining about filling out forms etc as you like. They had plenty of warning of what was coming, that they have failed to adapt is on them.

Honda buggered off. Arch Brexiteer billionaire Ratcliffe made noises about building his Ineos plant in Wales, then promptly buggered off to France. They don't want to operate in a third *world* country which doesn't have unfettered access to a massive European market.
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs