Stoned to death.

Re: Stoned to death.

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Rolling Stones start their American tour in a few weeks.
Charlie on drums is 81 the rest aren't far behind.
We could end up with some live deaths on stage.
What a way to go!
They mainlined a lot of coke amphetamine and heroin.
I'm convinced their gear must have been cut with preservatives and their whisky was cut with formaldehyde.

Keith Richards is a walking miracle and he knows it! He finally cut the hard stuff and the most he indulges now is a cloud of smoke from a big fat joint!

I don't think Jagger ever really had much of a drug problem and kept himself pretty damn fit - after all he still jigs around on stage even now at 78! :yikes:
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Rolling Stones start their American tour in a few weeks.
Charlie on drums is 81 the rest aren't far behind.
We could end up with some live deaths on stage.
What a way to go!
They mainlined a lot of coke amphetamine and heroin.
I'm convinced their gear must have been cut with preservatives and their whisky was cut with formaldehyde.

They should come play in this neighborhood of Fort Worth.

Make sure they bring the Hells Angel's again for security. It's a rough area.

They never made that mistake again.
Grafenwalder

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:51 pm

phpBB [video]

Bob should be pleased. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Maddog wrote:Biblical story?

Modern day Afghanistan?

Nope, about a mile from my house in Fort Worth. This neighborhood has become a war zone. 11 people were shot at a car wash on July 4th, after midnight. And no cars were being washed, I assure you.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/gunman-in ... d-to-death

FORT WORTH, Texas - A group of people in Fort Worth stoned a gunman to death after a shooting killed one and injured two others.

Just before 1 a.m. Monday, investigators say the man started firing at a crowd in Fort Worth's Como neighborhood on the southwest side near Bryant Irvin Road and the Chisholm Trail Parkway.

One person died in the shooting and two others were hurt, but are expected to survive.

The crowd then started throwing gardening stones and killed the gunman.

It's not clear what exactly led up to the shooting. Police have only said it started with some kind of disturbance.

Police also say the people involved all knew each other. At this point no names have been released of those involved in the incident.

Wow they chased him even though he had a firearm and they were being shot at, yet they still managed to pick up some boulders to kill the cunt. Well done!

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:Biblical story?

Modern day Afghanistan?

Nope, about a mile from my house in Fort Worth. This neighborhood has become a war zone. 11 people were shot at a car wash on July 4th, after midnight. And no cars were being washed, I assure you.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/gunman-in ... d-to-death

FORT WORTH, Texas - A group of people in Fort Worth stoned a gunman to death after a shooting killed one and injured two others.

Just before 1 a.m. Monday, investigators say the man started firing at a crowd in Fort Worth's Como neighborhood on the southwest side near Bryant Irvin Road and the Chisholm Trail Parkway.

One person died in the shooting and two others were hurt, but are expected to survive.

The crowd then started throwing gardening stones and killed the gunman.

It's not clear what exactly led up to the shooting. Police have only said it started with some kind of disturbance.

Police also say the people involved all knew each other. At this point no names have been released of those involved in the incident.

Wow they chased him even though he had a firearm and they were being shot at, yet they still managed to pick up some boulders to kill the cunt. Well done!

I imagine he was drunk and didn't think this out well. There's a good chance he emptied his gun and was standing there facing 25 upset people with a 5 pound piece of metal in his hand and no ammunition.

Then it becomes a track meet and it appears he wasn't fast enough.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Maddog wrote:
I imagine he was drunk and didn't think this out well. There's a good chance he emptied his gun and was standing there facing 25 upset people with a 5 pound piece of metal in his hand and no ammunition.

Then it becomes a track meet and it appears he wasn't fast enough.

A Darwin Award that doesn't involve anti-vaxers at last :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:45 pm

For those that think people can't hit their target under pressure.

Isel Valenzuela describes the aftermath of a road rage shooting Friday afternoon that ended with the death of 19-year-old JaDerek Gray.

"I saw a motorcycle. A green motorcycle speed pass me up between me and the next car. Maybe 10-15 seconds later, I hear four gunshots," he recalled. "I look over and I see him laying there. With blood all on his chest and his stomach."

Valenzuela parked and ran over to help, noticing a green motorcycle parked on the freeway with the kickstand down about 30 feet behind Gray.

"I turned off the bike because it was still running," he said.

Immediately, Valenzuela started putting pressure on the young man’s wounds. Minutes later, firefighters and paramedics arrived.

Gray was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

After investigating, Fort Worth police say Gray caused the shooting that killed him. Police say he was traveling in between lanes, which is illegal in the state of Texas.

The driver of an SUV didn’t see him when trying to change lanes. Police say Gray then sped up ahead of the SUV driver, stopped the motorcycle in the middle of the highway and stopped traffic. He then pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the driver of the SUV.

"The driver of the SUV asked him to please put the gun down," said Fort Worth Officer Tracy Carter.

That’s when police say the SUV driver, who said he had children in the car with him, pulled out his own gun and shot Gray.

Officer Tracy Carter says investigators believe Gray also fired his weapon but did not hit anyone.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner said Gray died from Multiple gunshot wounds.

Valenzuela is still trying to process what he saw.

"At the end of the day, he’s still a human being. I would have done it for anybody," he said. "I don’t know how it went down, but it’s something that at the end of the day could have been avoided and they both could have made it home."

https://www.fox4news.com/news/fort-wort ... lf-defense
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:17 pm

Maddog wrote:For those that think people can't hit their target under pressure.

Isel Valenzuela describes the aftermath of a road rage shooting Friday afternoon that ended with the death of 19-year-old JaDerek Gray.

"I saw a motorcycle. A green motorcycle speed pass me up between me and the next car. Maybe 10-15 seconds later, I hear four gunshots," he recalled. "I look over and I see him laying there. With blood all on his chest and his stomach."

Valenzuela parked and ran over to help, noticing a green motorcycle parked on the freeway with the kickstand down about 30 feet behind Gray.

Immediately, Valenzuela started putting pressure on the young man’s wounds. Minutes later, firefighters and paramedics arrived.

After investigating, Fort Worth police say Gray caused the shooting that killed him. Police say he was traveling in between lanes, which is illegal in the state of Texas.

The driver of an SUV didn’t see him when trying to change lanes. Police say Gray then sped up ahead of the SUV driver, stopped the motorcycle in the middle of the highway and stopped traffic. He then pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the driver of the SUV.

"The driver of the SUV asked him to please put the gun down," said Fort Worth Officer Tracy Carter.

That’s when police say the SUV driver, who said he had children in the car with him, pulled out his own gun and shot Gray.

Officer Tracy Carter says investigators believe Gray also fired his weapon but did not hit anyone.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner said Gray died from Multiple gunshot wounds.

"At the end of the day, he’s still a human being. I would have done it for anybody," he said. "I don’t know how it went down, but it’s something that at the end of the day could have been avoided and they both could have made it home."

Nobody thinks everybody can't hit their target under pressure. Some obviously can

And even for those who can't consider that I can barely see a treble 20 on a dartboard from the oche and I'm incredibly uncoordinated so you'd be right to say the odds against me scoring two treble twenties are astronomical, but I've done it.

Anecdotes aren't reliable evidence.

Somebody is trying to pass off a false dichotomy and missing nuance which makes him a fucking hypocrite.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:14 pm

Interesting that you focused on the stoning to death rather than the shootings to death. Are you saying that you prefer people to use automatics and semi-automatics rather than stones?

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:14 am

Guest wrote:Interesting that you focused on the stoning to death rather than the shootings to death. Are you saying that you prefer people to use automatics and semi-automatics rather than stones?

I just thought it was a crazy story as I was sitting here drinking coffee and reading the news.

You don't expect to read about someone being stoned to death in the street about a mile from your house.

People get shot all the time in that neighborhood. That's not unusual enough to even mention.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:19 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:For those that think people can't hit their target under pressure.

Nobody thinks everybody can't hit their target under pressure. Some obviously can

And even for those who can't consider that I can barely see a treble 20 on a dartboard from the oche and I'm incredibly uncoordinated so you'd be right to say the odds against me scoring two treble twenties are astronomical, but I've done it.

Anecdotes aren't reliable evidence.

Somebody is trying to pass off a false dichotomy and missing nuance which makes him a fucking hypocrite.

Well, we seem to hit triple 20s over here all the time.

At the range many of these shootings happen, it's really hard to miss in spite of what someone may have told you.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:48 am

The didn't stone him they got him on the floor and beat him to death with bricks they were holding in their hands - savages!!

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Guest wrote:The didn't stone him they got him on the floor and beat him to death with bricks they were holding in their hands - savages!!

I've never been shot at, but I have had a weapon pointed at me.

It can turn you into a savage. .

No doubt, there is a point where the beating is no longer self defense.

But no one is going to be able to prove that happened here.

He shot at people, they retaliated and killed him. I'm sure the cops have closed this case already.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:The didn't stone him they got him on the floor and beat him to death with bricks they were holding in their hands - savages!!

He shot at people, they retaliated and killed him. I'm sure the cops have closed this case already.

As he would have been unconscious before he was dead proving it wouldn't be a problem in a state that was interested in proving it.

This being Texas and there being no such interest we can now pretty safely assume that all those who beat a helpless man to death in a crazed bloodlust were White.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:58 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

As he would have been unconscious before he was dead proving it wouldn't be a problem in a state that was interested in proving it.

This being Texas and there being no such interest we can now pretty safely assume that all those who beat a helpless man to death in a crazed bloodlust were White.

I guess you're not familiar with Como.

It's the fucking hood brother. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs