The Press and the 'pingdemic'

Re: The Press and the 'pingdemic'

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:https://thea.com/Critical-Mass-Fort-Worth/

Last Friday of the month. Riding Mass with dozens of friends, while you're at home masturbating.

Ciao!!

Bike rides are wonderful - it's easy to stay outside of two metres just by riding in a way that your pedals don't get caught up with each other. I've done many rides and walks during the strictest phases of lockdown and am planning to take part in a "five fords" walk lasting about five and half hours in mid August.

Why would you think that meeting outside on a sunny day and keeping a reasonable distance for cyclists apart was in some way a risky enterprise? Haven't you been listening to the science?

Even better a good cardio-vascular workout will also increase you chances if you do get covid.

I can't imagine why you thought differently.

When did I say it was risky? And we ride a bit closer than 2 meters and drink beers afterwards much closer than 2 meters.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:01 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Last Friday of the month. Riding Mass with dozens of friends, while you're at home masturbating.

Ciao!!

Bike rides are wonderful - it's easy to stay outside of two metres just by riding in a way that your pedals don't get caught up with each other. I've done many rides and walks during the strictest phases of lockdown and am planning to take part in a "five fords" walk lasting about five and half hours in mid August.

Why would you think that meeting outside on a sunny day and keeping a reasonable distance for cyclists apart was in some way a risky enterprise? Haven't you been listening to the science?

Even better a good cardio-vascular workout will also increase you chances if you do get covid.

When did I say it was risky? And we ride a bit closer than 2 meters and drink beers afterwards much closer than 2 meters.

Oh so you weren't try to imply that cycle rides were something that couldn't happen in covid safe way

I'm sorry that your written English skills are at such a remedial level that you gave that impression. I don't blame you, the standards of education in Texas are known to be among the lowest in the USA.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:05 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Ciao!!

Oh so you weren't try to imply that cycle rides were something that couldn't happen in covid safe way

I'm sorry that your written English skills are at such a remedial level that you gave that impression. I don't blame you, the standards of education in Texas are known to be among the lowest in the USA.

Imply? Nothing I said implied as such. Maybe some new specs are in order...
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:11 pm

As I said I'm sorry your written English skills are so poor you unintentionally implied something you did not intend to and I completely absolve you of any attempt to deceive.

You're not to blame you Texas' sub-standard education system.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:34 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:As I said I'm sorry your written English skills are so poor you unintentionally implied something you did not intend to and I completely absolve you of any attempt to deceive.

No one else seems to have issues understanding what I write. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:As I said I'm sorry your written English skills are so poor you unintentionally implied something you did not intend to and I completely absolve you of any attempt to deceive.

No one else seems to have issues understanding what I write. :gigglesnshit:

No-one else commented so they may have agreed with you.

Or as the grammar and syntax were so mangled they may have just assumed you were having a sudden attack of word salad

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/word%20salad

The British are very polite and wouldn't like to draw your attention to it
Cactus Jack

NHS Covid-19 app tweaked to notify fewer contacts

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:06 pm

The tame media have been softening us up for this for weeks and now it's here,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58062180

The NHS Covid-19 app in England and Wales is being tweaked so fewer contacts will be advised to self-isolate following a close contact with a positive case.

The app will look for contacts two days prior, rather than five, when someone without symptoms tests positive.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid said it will reduce self-isolation disruption and protect those at risk.

The government is urging the public to continue using the app.

It comes as the UK recorded another 21,952 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours, compared to 24,950 cases last Monday.

The App has been very active over the past few days but the tame press have been telling everyone to delete the app and go back to work in crowded city centres, with Tim Martin begging to get you all pressed together in his barns because his profits are more important than your relatives health.

Bar owners have been pressing staff not to self isolate when pinged and not to test, even telling some they must come into work if they're feeling ill.

But it's OK if you don't test the cases aren't there, in the sameway that when you wear a blindfold and walk off the edge of cliff you never fall.
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs