Eric tells Boris to take a flying effing leap.

Re: Eric tells Boris to take a flying effing leap.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Covid cases accelerating in the most vaccinated countries not in the least vaccinated.

That's because they never decelerated in the unvaccinated ones.

COVID Cases Are Surging in the Most-Vaxxed Countries, Not in the Least-Vaxxed
Dr. Robert Malone, who pioneered the mRNA vaccine technology is concerned that the countries with the smallest percentage of their population vaccinated have the fewest number of new Covid cases. Countries with the largest percentages of population vaccinated have surging numbers of new Covid cases. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/.../co ... es-are.../
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/.../covid-cases-are.../

What is this nonsense? Are they suggesting that the vaccine actually gives people Covid?

The grave problem that we face is that almost the entirety of the medical profession, governments, and media are invested 100% in the hype that the vaccines are the answer. They continue to call the high and rising number of deaths and adverse effects of the vaccines “rare.” They are now blaming the astonishing number of new cases among heavily-vaccinated populations on a mutation or new variant. It is beyond their capability to consider if the vaccine itself is the cause of the new outbreak.

Some doctors and scientists are concerned that the Spike proteins in the vaccines that attack the body’s vital organs will result in a high percentage of those vaccinated dying within three years, with the consequence being the collapse of societies. Indeed, it could be too late to retrieve the situation, and the establishment is in total denial.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Covid cases accelerating in the most vaccinated countries not in the least vaccinated.

That's because they never decelerated in the unvaccinated ones.

COVID Cases Are Surging in the Most-Vaxxed Countries, Not in the Least-Vaxxed
Dr. Robert Malone, who pioneered the mRNA vaccine technology is concerned that the countries with the smallest percentage of their population vaccinated have the fewest number of new Covid cases. Countries with the largest percentages of population vaccinated have surging numbers of new Covid cases. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/.../co ... es-are.../
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/.../covid-cases-are.../

What is this nonsense? Are they suggesting that the vaccine actually gives people Covid?

The grave problem that we face is that almost the entirety of the medical profession, governments, and media are invested 100% in the hype that the vaccines are the answer. They continue to call the high and rising number of deaths and adverse effects of the vaccines “rare.” They are now blaming the astonishing number of new cases among heavily-vaccinated populations on a mutation or new variant. It is beyond their capability to consider if the vaccine itself is the cause of the new outbreak.

Some doctors and scientists are concerned that the Spike proteins in the vaccines that attack the body’s vital organs will result in a high percentage of those vaccinated dying within three years, with the consequence being the collapse of societies. Indeed, it could be too late to retrieve the situation, and the establishment is in total denial.

I don't know what's going on but this Dr Malone has now given a number of interviews that don't shine a good light on his baby which is the mRNA vaccine.
He doesn't seem to know what's going on either.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Eric tells Boris to take a flying effiOh ng leap.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Oh well, it's a bit late for all the vaccinated people to start worrying about the possible effects. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:28 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:LOL - Eric Clapton and politics isn't really a good mix. The last time he got involved it triggered the Rock Against Racism movement to combat his ridiculous comments.

It probably is discriminatory treatment but under the law that is permissible to achieve a proportionate and justifiable aim (such as preventing the transmission of Covid-19. Why would we want to do that though?)

I like people who throw bombs

So ISIS are your buddies.

I had the IRA in mind. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:LOL - Eric Clapton and politics isn't really a good mix. The last time he got involved it triggered the Rock Against Racism movement to combat his ridiculous comments.

It probably is discriminatory treatment but under the law that is permissible to achieve a proportionate and justifiable aim (such as preventing the transmission of Covid-19. Why would we want to do that though?)

I like people who throw bombs

So ISIS are your buddies.

I had the IRA in mind. :gigglesnshit:

Please don't even joke about that scummy lot.
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I like people who throw bombs and speak truth to power. I think they are perfect mixes for politics.

I've never stated that discrimination isn't permissible or legal. The government can set all sorts of restrictions on what people can do based on all sorts of nonsense. Our government placed people of Japanese ancestry in internment camps and our Supreme Court said it was permissible and legal. And that was done under the auspices of saving lives. :dunno:

Clapton will be fine though. He can just play here where there is far less likelihood that concert goers will need to produce their papers to attend his show.

Fair enough and in many ways I agree with you.

The justification for vaccine passports over here seems dubious and clearly illiberal. There is limited data to show that double vaccinations block or reduce transmission which is presumably the justification for having passports.

It seems more like an attempt by the Government to "nudge" youngsters into getting vaccinated when they may not really want to as they are the group who are more likely to go to concerts, festivals and so on.

I still think Eric Clapton is a dick though.

Government nudging is often accompanied by folks who claim some sort of liberal ideology becoming quite illiberal.

That's when things get scary. Conservatives and liberals supporting illiberal ideas, for safety of course.

We are seeing this run rampant in the West.

Glen Greenwald basically got run out of The Intercept, an organization he helped found, for saying as much.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:44 pm

I'm fine with Eric Clapton's decision - as long as he is fine with being considered the Acting Agent in any lawsuit arising when someone gets covid and suffers harm under the legal definiton for that.

If Eric Clapton accepts full liability, giving hold harmless agreements to any venue, state or jurisdiction that hosts one of his concerts then he can hold as many as he likes as often as he likes.

He will also probably be flat broke in about five weeks time.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:I'm fine with Eric Clapton's decision - as long as he is fine with being considered the Acting Agent in any lawsuit arising when someone gets covid and suffers harm under the legal definiton for that.

If Eric Clapton accepts full liability, giving hold harmless agreements to any venue, state or jurisdiction that hosts one of his concerts then he can hold as many as he likes as often as he likes.

You want another man to be responsible for your actions? :ooer:

He will just have them here and skip the fucking bullshit.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:13 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I'm fine with Eric Clapton's decision - as long as he is fine with being considered the Acting Agent in any lawsuit arising when someone gets covid and suffers harm under the legal definiton for that.

No I want him to be fully accountable for his actions.

I don't want him holding venues responsible, I don't want him holding states responsible, I don't want him to have any recourse WHEN he is sued by people who go to his concerts in the expectation that he has exercised his legal duty of care.

If someone goes to an Eric Clapton concert and gets covid then infects a bar tender while he's asymptomatic who then infects his elderly mother or father I want Eric Clapton to answer for that in court.

Eric Clapton accepts agency or he does not.

If he accepts agency he can hold concerts - if he doesn't he can't.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:06 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I don't want him holding venues responsible, I don't want him holding states responsible, I don't want him to have any recourse WHEN he is sued by people who go to his concerts in the expectation that he has exercised his legal duty of care.

If someone goes to an Eric Clapton concert and gets covid then infects a bar tender while he's asymptomatic who then infects his elderly mother or father I want Eric Clapton to answer for that in court.

He's not going to anyway, so it won't be a problem.

He will play where people understand the risks and realize that they will be on attendance with unvaccinated people.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:14 am

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He will play where people understand the risks and realize that they will be on attendance with unvaccinated people.

You seem to be struggling with a basic concept so let's break it down.

Person A attends an Eric Clapton concert.
Person A gets covid.
Through employment, or at a supermarket or just in the course of general life Person A gives covid to Person B
Person B knows who s/he got covid off but determines that Person A did not have capacity to take the risks, or was only partially liable for said risk so either sues Eric Clapton and Person A or just sues Eric Clapton.

In fact Person B's lawyers will probably sue Person A, the owner of the venue, the ticker sellers and Eric Clapton in the same lawsuit so they can't try to pass the buck.

To protect Person A, the venue and the ticket sellers Eric Clapton should accept all contingent liabilities.

And of course let's not forget the venue's liabilities to the staff and security at the event too. They have to be there so you can't expect them to take a risk they can't control.

The good news is if Eric does all that and a venue still won't let him play he can rightly say he was cancelled
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:51 am

People who went to one of his concerts would know that they don't have to be vaccinated, so they would expect unvaccinated people to be there. If they then get Covid at the concert it's their own fault. It's time that people were responsible for their own health instead of looking around for someone else to blame.

He can't do it anyway because it would be against the law.
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You seem to be struggling with a basic concept so let's break it down.

Person A attends an Eric Clapton concert.
Person A gets covid.
Through employment, or at a supermarket or just in the course of general life Person A gives covid to Person B
Person B knows who s/he got covid off but determines that Person A did not have capacity to take the risks, or was only partially liable for said risk so either sues Eric Clapton and Person A or just sues Eric Clapton.

In fact Person B's lawyers will probably sue Person A, the owner of the venue, the ticker sellers and Eric Clapton in the same lawsuit so they can't try to pass the buck.

To protect Person A, the venue and the ticket sellers Eric Clapton should accept all contingent liabilities.

And of course let's not forget the venue's liabilities to the staff and security at the event too. They have to be there so you can't expect them to take a risk they can't control.

The good news is if Eric does all that and a venue still won't let him play he can rightly say he was cancelled

I'm not missing anything. The concerts will continue, with a level of risk.

They just won't continue in the UK where Boris has demanded his subjects produce their papers prior to attendemce..
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:People who went to one of his concerts would know that they don't have to be vaccinated, so they would expect unvaccinated people to be there. If they then get Covid at the concert it's their own fault. It's time that people were responsible for their own health instead of looking around for someone else to blame.

He can't do it anyway because it would be against the law.

Sorta like people who go skydiving can expect there to be some jumping out of airplanes.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Derek Clapped-out knew when he made this statement there was no way he could deliver on it.

It's just libertarian wokeism at it's worst.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs