Number 10 Fascists

Re: Number 10 Fascists

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:48 am

I don’t regret a thing, I stand by what I said. I simply had enough and had to speak truth to power.

My stance has clearly struck a chord with the country. Maybe there are more of us that stand together than the PM and his cronies realise. Many people are wondering why I got ejected and handed a one-day suspension for saying something that every one of us knows to be true.

It’s a good question. Especially as this came on the same day Jacob Rees-Mogg was criticised for using the highly offensive term ‘yellow peril’, considered a racist term about the ‘threat’ of East Asian people to the West.

He received no punishment, even though the rules clearly state MPs should not use abusive or offensive language.

And earlier this week, three Conservative MPs were set to be suspended for only one day after being found to have tried to influence a judge in a high-profile criminal trial.

It seems that calling Johnson a liar is worthy of the same suspension as trying to improperly influence a sexual assault court case.

How does that make any sense? I am sick and tired of abiding by the rules that the establishment ignore or constantly break. The new Alice in Wonderland world we live in needs resetting before it’s too late.

I hope my actions highlight that in Parliament, we get in more trouble for calling out lies than people do for telling lies. This archaic system serves only to protect privilege and don’t they know it.

The truth is, Boris Johnson IS a liar.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/23/i-called ... -14979114/

Dawn Butler is right.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Number 10 Fascists

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:41 pm

Stooo wrote:I don’t regret a thing, I stand by what I said. I simply had enough and had to speak truth to power.

My stance has clearly struck a chord with the country. Maybe there are more of us that stand together than the PM and his cronies realise. Many people are wondering why I got ejected and handed a one-day suspension for saying something that every one of us knows to be true.

It’s a good question. Especially as this came on the same day Jacob Rees-Mogg was criticised for using the highly offensive term ‘yellow peril’, considered a racist term about the ‘threat’ of East Asian people to the West.

He received no punishment, even though the rules clearly state MPs should not use abusive or offensive language.

And earlier this week, three Conservative MPs were set to be suspended for only one day after being found to have tried to influence a judge in a high-profile criminal trial.

It seems that calling Johnson a liar is worthy of the same suspension as trying to improperly influence a sexual assault court case.

How does that make any sense? I am sick and tired of abiding by the rules that the establishment ignore or constantly break. The new Alice in Wonderland world we live in needs resetting before it’s too late.

I hope my actions highlight that in Parliament, we get in more trouble for calling out lies than people do for telling lies. This archaic system serves only to protect privilege and don’t they know it.

The truth is, Boris Johnson IS a liar.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/23/i-called ... -14979114/

Dawn Butler is right.

You got ejected from where? :ooer:
Raggamuffin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs