Does Maddog Need a Safe Space on Dogs?

Re: Does Maddog Need a Safe Space on Dogs?

Postby Maddog » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:30 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Again, not news in Texas politics for effective republicans…
2015 says it all. And so does the Texas Tribune.

And still nothing to do with the bar association doing to him, what the ny bar is doing to rudy.

It's news when the AGs own staff contacts the Feds to investigate their boss.

In 2015 :roll:
They threw horrible stuff at Tom DeLay and Rick Perry for years too.
Lost in court ultimately, because thats not what it was about.

The ‘feds’ dont phase me anymore after Russia Russia Russia, hunter bidens free pass, the clintoons etc. etc etc…
And im not alone. But if you want to talk graft and corruption, look no further than warmongering dubya and his eventual sidekick, cheney. Match made in heaven.

Meanwhile, still not apples to apples.

Not 2015. That was the securities fraud case that is about to go to trial.

This was in 2020. Different case
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:31 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And still nothing to do with the bar association doing to him, what the ny bar is doing to rudy.

Is this thread about Paxton

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/06/22 ... leblowers/

He's got no worries. The Texas GOP is completely under Trump's thumb and Trump wants to protect Paxton, at least for now.

Paxton will get primaried. If Garcia doesn't beat him Jeb's son will.

That's assuming he even runs.
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The ‘feds’ dont phase me anymore after Russia Russia Russia, hunter bidens free pass, the clintoons etc. etc etc…
And im not alone. But if you want to talk graft and corruption, look no further than warmongering dubya and his eventual sidekick, cheney. Match made in heaven.

2015, and just now going to trial. Right before primary season.
How convenient. And certainly profile. But still not the State Bar Association and nothing remotely to do with their action against him, which is about the 2020 election challenge. Just like Rudy, which was the point.

Of course Paxton will get primaried. BFD.
He’ll wipe the floor with both of them.
Bushies aren’t so popular anymore and they know it. The tell was ‘Jebs son’ sucking up to Trump two weeks ago.

And the dems are hemorrhaging support thanks to biden so good luck with that..
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:59 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:

2015, and just now going to trial. Right before primary season.
How convenient. And certainly profile. But still not the State Bar Association and nothing remotely to do with their action against him, which is about the 2020 election challenge. Just like Rudy, which was the point.

Of course Paxton will get primaried. BFD.
He’ll wipe the floor with both of them.
Bushies aren’t so popular anymore and they know it. The tell was ‘Jebs son’ sucking up to Trump two weeks ago.

And the dems are hemorrhaging support thanks to biden so good luck with that..

Yes, the 2015 case is just now going to trial. No more kicking it down the road. And the 2020 bribery case where is own aids dropped a dime on him will come to trial at later date.

He's not being framed, he doesn't think the rules apply to him. He's got that in common with Trump.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:04 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Why am I being blocked from replying to him :roll:

Do you want to keep the thread or bin it? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Stooo wrote:

I've had it a few times where a post doesn't post, but if you hit refresh then resend it does

they obviously think it is a conspiracy
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:36 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I've had it a few times where a post doesn't post, but if you hit refresh then resend it does

they obviously think it is a conspiracy

I think this thread belongs with the Trump reinistated thread

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79299
Cactus Jack

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Since Ken Paxton cant speak for himself, nothings been ruled on in court and nothing but biased opinion has been posted, ill submit Paxtons own response:

Texas AG Paxton Hits Former “Rogue” Employees Hard In Appellate Brief
By admin on June 3, 2021
https://thegoldenhammer.net/texas-ag-pa ... ate-brief/

And ill submit this link to establish timeline and just who has been delaying the trial and why- spoiler alert, pig prosecutors who didnt think they were being paid enough for the political hit:

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was indicted 5 years ago. He still hasn’t gone to trial.
Read our timeline covering delays and side battles in the long-running securities fraud case against Paxton.

And lets throw this in for good meaure:

Indicted Texas sheriff alleges Attorney General Ken Paxton overreached his powers
TEXAS POLITICS
And https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-politic ... is-powers/

Meanwhile, still deflection from the POINT that Paxton and Giuliani (the ACTUAL apples to apples comparison) have both been hit by the State Bar Assn dart - KNOWN to be one of the biggest DEM lobbys in the country.
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:59 pm

I guess we will see. Corrupt politicans rarely are held accountable beyond the court of public opinion so I won't hold my breath.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:48 am

Maddog wrote:I guess we will see. Corrupt politicans rarely are held accountable beyond the court of public opinion so I won't hold my breath.

Whilst that's true I think it's partly because corrupt politicians in the past had enough sense to simply shut up, go away and count the money after they had been rejected by the people.

There are a new breed of Conservatives that view themselves in the same light as the French aristocracy during the Ancien Regime, and indeed much of the way conservatives want to reshape American society reflects a social order where power is retained by a parochial and self interested elite.

Not only Paxton but, Gaetz, Kelly Loeffler and of course Donald Trump himself view any attempt to hold them to account as actual treason while Ted Cruz lauds himself for voting down an anti corruption bill.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:52 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:I guess we will see. Corrupt politicans rarely are held accountable beyond the court of public opinion so I won't hold my breath.

Whilst that's true I think it's partly because corrupt politicians in the past had enough sense to simply shut up, go away and count the money after they had been rejected by the people.

There are a new breed of Conservatives that view themselves in the same light as the French aristocracy during the Ancien Regime, and indeed much of the way conservatives want to reshape American society reflects a social order where power is retained by a parochial and self interested elite.

Not only Paxton but, Gaetz, Kelly Loeffler and of course Donald Trump himself view any attempt to hold them to account as actual treason while Ted Cruz lauds himself for voting down an anti corruption bill.

Oh, it's only conservatives?
Get outta here with that fucking nonsense.

I said politicans without a lable because it doesn't matter.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:54 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Oh, it's only conservatives?
Get outta here with that fucking nonsense.

I said politicans without a lable because it doesn't matter.

Seriously it's conservatives - but only because their voters aren't always trying to virtue signal.

If Al Franken were a conservative he would still be a senator. He would have said sorry once and then fuck you to whoever brought it up again and made it a point of weakness for his opponent if his scandal were brought up again - which pretty much describes what Paxton has tried to do.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Seriously, it's politicans and they get away with it because of the myopia of the public.
Maddog

Postby Maddog making an exception. » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:36 am

Just did some surfing around on Facebook and found out Austin/ATX passed about a year ago. She was 64. I'm thinking cancer because the death notice mentioned to send donations to the American Cancer Society.

Unfortunately, we had a a falling out over Trump over on Dogs.

We went way back to the old SOL days. Our relationship was a very random happenstance..

Austin was a mortgage broker in Austin TX. She did loans in my neck of the woods. She also posted on SOL. One night we were on SOL talking about work and we realized that we were in the same business. She mentioned a builder she did loans for in my area and my mouth dropped open.

Here I was, in like 2007, talking to a stranger on British news forum, and come to find out, I had spoken to her earlier in the week about a deal. I called her on the phone right then and we both about fell out of our chairs..

What were the odds?

We had lots of conversations through the years, both online and on the phone. Her boy and my daughter were the same age.

When we fell out a little over a year ago, I should have called her.

Can't do that now.

Anyway, I figured some folks may want to know this. I refuse to post as a guest, but I figured this was a worthy exception.
Maddog making an exception.

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:34 am

Maddog making an exception. wrote:Just did some surfing around on Facebook and found out Austin/ATX passed about a year ago. She was 64. I'm thinking cancer because the death notice mentioned to send donations to the American Cancer Society.

Unfortunately, we had a a falling out over Trump over on Dogs.

We went way back to the old SOL days. Our relationship was a very random happenstance..

Austin was a mortgage broker in Austin TX. She did loans in my neck of the woods. She also posted on SOL. One night we were on SOL talking about work and we realized that we were in the same business. She mentioned a builder she did loans for in my area and my mouth dropped open.

Here I was, in like 2007, talking to a stranger on British news forum, and come to find out, I had spoken to her earlier in the week about a deal. I called her on the phone right then and we both about fell out of our chairs..

What were the odds?

We had lots of conversations through the years, both online and on the phone. Her boy and my daughter were the same age.

When we fell out a little over a year ago, I should have called her.

Can't do that now.

Anyway, I figured some folks may want to know this. I refuse to post as a guest, but I figured this was a worthy exception.

Hi Maddog.

Condolences on the loss of your friend, I've experienced a loss recently and feel the same sad reality, that we never get enough time with those we love.
Cactus Jack

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs