Matt Hancock...

Re: Matt Hancock...

Postby drum » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:57 am

There are calls for him to quit as an MP, they want him deselected now.
drum

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:43 pm

My opinion is that the Photo episode is a pay back , to get rid of him and muddy his mistress`s reputation .

Hancock was given " Carte Blanche" authority to purchase PPE and other medical equiptment by BOJO no Questions asked , because the Country was not prepared for a large scale pandemic or possibly a Chemical Terrorist Attack . ( One reason BOJO was reluctant to fire him )
His wife ran a PPE Firm and so did his Mistress , Hancock had shares in both firms he also contacted other " Chums" for supplies by Private Email rather than the Home Office Email ( for obvious reasons )

But he was only doing what his leader told him to do , but was able to make a fortune out of this Countries suffering due to Covid ,
Headlines would read " Health Minister makes fortune from Covid Pandemic " .
Snookerballs

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:46 pm

I hate the way she's referred to as his "mistress". It's so sexist. What is he called then - "her master"?
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:56 pm

drum wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
drum wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Once a cheat always a cheat…

Also, once the excitement or taboo has gone what’s his appeal? :ohdear:

He's very rich but so is she, other than that I have no idea, I find him too creepy. His schoolboy fumbles showed no grace at all, who wants that ? yuk!

She does, at least for now. Obviously she wasn't getting any from her husband so went elsewhere. Apparently they were friends at university and their affair has been going on for some time according to media reports.

I'd like to know who installed the CCTV, how long ago, and what else has been recorded on it. According to reports it's not usual practice for ministers offices to have it fitted and Hancock appeared to be unaware of it.

Yes, he was definitely fitted up and I'd like to know who and how that cctv was installed then who sat through the footage finding these fumbles and passed them onto the Sun. I think there's more but he resigned so that stopped them releasing it. The worst, for me, is him going home and waking his 8 yr old child up to inform he was leaving. Only a selfish rotten bastard does that to a child. I dont think we've heard the last of all this.

The relationship won't last, it's probably starting to fizzle out already! :eyebrow:
The humdrum reality of gritty domesticity is a far cry from the illicit thrill of snatched moments in offices & hotel rooms (he took her along to the G7 summit, it's like Arcuri all over again, Arcuri was flown all over the world on free jollies). Juggling 6 children from two marriages will be very stressful too.
Text

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I hate the way she's referred to as his "mistress". It's so sexist. What is he called then - "her master"?

Her husband's cuckold.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I hate the way she's referred to as his "mistress". It's so sexist. What is he called then - "her master"?

Her husband's cuckold.

That's horrible as well.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Her husband's cuckold.

That's horrible as well.

I personally prefer the term 'botoxed testicle' but that's just me...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Her husband's cuckold.

That's horrible as well.

"His Bit on the side" ??? :leer:
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:09 pm

Monica Lewinski, she is almost forgotten
Friends with benefits
Platonic friends.

It is going on all over the world, mutual associations/liaisons .

I have seen so much of the problems it causes
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:12 pm

Snookerballs wrote:My opinion is that the Photo episode is a pay back , to get rid of him and muddy his mistress`s reputation .

Hancock was given " Carte Blanche" authority to purchase PPE and other medical equiptment by BOJO no Questions asked , because the Country was not prepared for a large scale pandemic or possibly a Chemical Terrorist Attack . ( One reason BOJO was reluctant to fire him )
His wife ran a PPE Firm and so did his Mistress , Hancock had shares in both firms he also contacted other " Chums" for supplies by Private Email rather than the Home Office Email ( for obvious reasons )

But he was only doing what his leader told him to do , but was able to make a fortune out of this Countries suffering due to Covid ,
Headlines would read " Health Minister makes fortune from Covid Pandemic " .

Why make reference to her being a mistress, what is he????
Major
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:16 pm

She is a side chick. He is a side dude.
Maddog

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:25 pm

There was a conversation on the radio a few years back that there was no widely used term for a man who sleeps around, the equivalent of slag or slut for a woman.

The term they came up with was 'bitch hopper'.
Red Okktober

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:52 pm

It's grammatically correct (see 2). https://www.lexico.com/definition/mistress :smilin:
Grafenwalder

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:

It's grammatically correct (see 2). https://www.lexico.com/definition/mistress :smilin:

I don't care about that, it's demeaning, old fashioned, and sexist. They are apparently a couple now anyway, so it's not appropriate.
Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

I don't care about that, it's demeaning, old fashioned, and sexist. They are apparently a couple now anyway, so it's not appropriate.

As that upsets you, the alternatives would send you into meltdown! :mrgreen:
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs