Donald Trump to be reinstated as President

Donald Trump to be reinstated as President

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:54 pm

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... ri18n=true

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/d ... t-24231346

What I read is having gotten away with trying to start a coup on January 6 they're planning another attempt.

Re: Donald Trump to be reinstated as President

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:58 pm

He's obviously going to hit his supporters up for more money for his reinstatement attempt.

It's always about the money.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 pm

If there are no repercussions then the attempted insurrection will be treated as practice. Pelosi appears to be doing something.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is already making plans to find a new path to investigate the January 6 Capitol insurrection, after Republicans in the Senate blocked the legislation to form an independent bipartisan commission.
In her first virtual meeting with her fellow members of the House Democratic Caucus since the Senate vote Friday, Pelosi prepared to initiate a House-led investigation despite the stiff GOP resistance, promising her colleagues she would keeping going until they find the truth.
According to multiple sources on the call, Pelosi outlined possible options to investigate the insurrection after she was asked a question about the next steps from Rep. Madeleine Dean of Pennsylvania.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/01/poli ... index.html
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Stooo wrote:If there are no repercussions then the attempted insurrection will be treated as practice. Pelosi appears to be doing something.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is already making plans to find a new path to investigate the January 6 Capitol insurrection, after Republicans in the Senate blocked the legislation to form an independent bipartisan commission.
In her first virtual meeting with her fellow members of the House Democratic Caucus since the Senate vote Friday, Pelosi prepared to initiate a House-led investigation despite the stiff GOP resistance, promising her colleagues she would keeping going until they find the truth.
According to multiple sources on the call, Pelosi outlined possible options to investigate the insurrection after she was asked a question about the next steps from Rep. Madeleine Dean of Pennsylvania.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/01/poli ... index.html

I thought when an American Government building was overrun by an angry mob, help is delayed and American servicemen die you spent £33 million dollars on six investigations

But apparently that only happens in the American government building is in Benghazi
Cactus Jack

Postby common sense » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:48 pm

Well he woz robbed.
common sense

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 pm

common sense wrote:Well he woz robbed.

Can't you just get over it?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:09 am

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:Well he woz robbed.

Can't you just get over it?

There's nothing for him to get over because what he says isn't true.

It's one thing to say that the other side won by disinformation, false promises and a deception it's quite another to say they didn't win but rigged the result.

I don't like the fact that many people in the North came to the frankly incredible decision that the party that wilfully stripped them of their infrastructure and industry were the ideal party to govern on their behalf but they did - and it's the job of my party to win back their trust.

Trump lost by almost every measure before during and after his Presidency. He lost the popular vote in 2016 by over 2 million votes. Because he's such a narcissist he had an investigation then into an election he had won on a technicality and found absolutely no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

During his Presidency he never cracked 50% approval, he lost the midterms 'bigly' - but because of a system that is roughly equivalent to the 'Rotten Boroughs' in England before the Great Reform Act (and with roughly the same effect on the local population) he managed to hold onto the Senate.

Quick explanation:Rotten Boroughs didn't just have small populations by accident it often paid the local MP to encourage the voters to leave keeping only a small, largely ignorant and easily controlled electorate

Finally in 2020 he lost the Presidency by over 7 million votes, and he lost the Senate giving Democrats control of all three houses and now relying solely on the filibuster to maintain control.

Trump is the very definition of a loser.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:29 pm

I think he's wearing a nappy as well :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:36 pm

Stooo wrote:

It's pretty obvious that there's a little "cloud" around where the zipper is supposed to be, it's been altered...look closely. Although the trousers are wrinkled, I doubt very much that he would wear his trousers backwards :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:46 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's pretty obvious that there's a little "cloud" around where the zipper is supposed to be, it's been altered...look closely. Although the trousers are wrinkled, I doubt very much that he would wear his trousers backwards :roll:

Probably an elasticated waist with a fake fly, easy to put on backwards if you're facing Federal investigations and may need an insanity get out.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Probably an elasticated waist with a fake fly, easy to put on backwards if you're facing Federal investigations and may need an insanity get out.

Yes, you're probably right :thud:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The creases don't even look real.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:The creases don't even look real.

He looks like a sack of shit whatever he dresses in.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Stooo wrote:

Why so much hate? Seriously Stooo, what did Trump do to make you hate him that much? Because lets be honest, Biden isn't exactly a quick witted brainiac or the savior of the world.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:26 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why so much hate? Seriously Stooo, what did Trump do to make you hate him that much? Because lets be honest, Biden isn't exactly a quick witted brainiac or the savior of the world.

It's not hate, it's an observation of a mafia crime boss. Gotti did similar.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to US News