Coronavirus Thread Part 3

Coronavirus Thread Part 3

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:58 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, which means it doesn't share a 100% genetic sequence to SARS-CoV which means it is a close cousin to the original SARS but it is not the same, hence why it is given the name SARS-CoV 2.

there was mention of 96% genomic sequence indicated in the next paragraph, can't remember details!

sars is the symptom, pulmonary edema. cov-1 is alphacoronavirus, betacoronavirus is covid 19, hence cov-2. To be pedantic HCoV-...

covid 19 pandemic ended in may!

SARS is the name given to a virus Art and it's a betacoronavirus as is SARS-CoV 2 and no, the pandemic did not end in May.

Re: Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:40 am

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, which means it doesn't share a 100% genetic sequence to SARS-CoV which means it is a close cousin to the original SARS but it is not the same, hence why it is given the name SARS-CoV 2.

there was mention of 96% genomic sequence indicated in the next paragraph, can't remember details!

sars is the symptom, pulmonary edema. cov-1 is alphacoronavirus, betacoronavirus is covid 19, hence cov-2. To be pedantic HCoV-...

covid 19 pandemic ended in may!

SARS is the name given to a virus Art and it's a betacoronavirus as is SARS-CoV 2 and no, the pandemic did not end in May.
:again?: Yes it did end in may! fig 2, or you could find the chines 2013, and american 2017 studies. For peer review!

sars is pulmonary edema, the symptom! Which was first identified in patients in 2003 before the assumed cause was claimed to be coronavirus. HCoV (omitting H, is also indicating the presumption it is not human and could in fact be a genetically engineered virus from the democrat backed cdc lab in wuhan! What do you think?) is Human coronavirus and two is the genus betacronavirus oc43. Now if you can provide clearer information how that is incorrect other than corporate advertisers impersonation the free press, i look forward to seeing your presentation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 1Chb0dpW4U

this is interesting! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3591312/

Also shows the problems (without including pcr being to sensitive for reliable data...) with plenty of unconfirmed assumptions about viral pathology. It seems a culture can't be made with fine particles, they just float around the petri dish?

"However, surgical masks are not as efficient at preventing release of very small particles. It is well known that surgical masks are not effective for preventing exposure to fine particles when worn as personal protection." It indicates the fine particles are the significant viral load. This so far is only the second study i have come across, but mention of two others! Followed the data related to boots masks, falsely claiming protection from viruses! They are only effective to the maximum extent the study indicates if not moist and replaced often!

Yet as .gov data indicates since 2011 (lowest year for mortality) there is a rise in mortality in winter months. Though i was unable to confirm that is related to infections and not other factors related to weather or mental health.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:01 am

https://www.halyardhealth.co.uk/media/1 ... m_2014.pdf
120mm denier, for lack of a clinical term
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:05 am

art0hur0moh wrote:https://www.halyardhealth.co.uk/media/16340001/hc352_00-uk_facethefacts_astm_2014.pdf
120mm denier, for lack of a clinical term

Oh, Hg is pressure.
art0hur0moh

Postby .SF. » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:01 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:SARS is the name given to a virus Art and it's a betacoronavirus as is SARS-CoV 2 and no, the pandemic did not end in May.

:again?: Yes it did end in may! fig 2,

If you're going to carry on with the line that it ended in May you'll have to find something better than a ten year old paper to back up your argument.
.SF.

Postby Text » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:14 am

Leaked!

The boy praises his dad in law fulsomely and dismisses pandemic doctors almost as an irrelevance, never mind the catastrophe that was largely avoidable if he hadn't been in denial.

Text

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 pm

art0hur0moh wrote: Yes it did end in may!

You are a fucking idiot.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote: Yes it did end in may!

You are a fucking idiot.

Remember when that bloke in Clockwork Orange was forced to watch violent movies with his eyes clamped open?

Art's psychotherapist should show this to him, on a loop, eyes clamped open, until he realises how wrong and fucking stupid he really sounds.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Johnson self-isolating again. Herd immunity anyone?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Stooo wrote:Johnson self-isolating again. Herd immunity anyone?

That doesn't mean he has the virus again.

Conservative MP Mr Anderson posted on his Facebook page to say he was self-isolating.

"On Friday I lost my sense of taste at the same time my wife had a bad headache," he said. "I had no cough, no fever and felt well. We both had a test on Saturday and the result came in Sunday morning.

See that? The symptoms are so variable. :ooer:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54954698
Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:54 pm

He's having another holiday after the stress of waving goodbye to his mentor Dommy and the ear bashing Starmer gave him in the HoC last week over PPE and lining his Tory chums pockets with millions of taxpayers money.

phpBB [video]
Grafenwalder

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Conservative MP Mr Anderson posted on his Facebook page to say he was self-isolating.

"On Friday I lost my sense of taste at the same time my wife had a bad headache," he said. "I had no cough, no fever and felt well. We both had a test on Saturday and the result came in Sunday morning.

People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: Fever or chills. Cough. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. Fatigue. Muscle or body aches. Headache. New loss of taste or smell. Sore throat.

His loss of taste and her headache are both in there...
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:01 pm

Self bloviating, more like.

The man is a complete fraud - every time he sees a difficult PMQs he bunks off.

When Cummings wandered off, Tory MPs were quoted as saying that this is his last chance. Surely that's it?

Is this his big chance to resign through ill health?
Cannydc

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: Fever or chills. Cough. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. Fatigue. Muscle or body aches. Headache. New loss of taste or smell. Sore throat.

His loss of taste and her headache are both in there...

Yes, but they both only had one symptom each. No shortness of breath, no fever, no cough, no sore throat, no fatigue or aches.

If someone has a headache they wouldn't immediately think it's Covid.
Raggamuffin

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:17 am

Anecdotal but of interest. My niece wanted to meet with friends from inside her bubble for a revision session with two friends outside in a nearby park, it's a nice open space and the cafe was easily able to adapt to covid restrictions - if you're willing to risk getting wet it's a good place to go.

The problem was that whilst she could meet with these friends well within 2 metres five days a week in school the lockdown rules mean that she shouldn't meet them outside of school. My niece isn't at all 'whiny', when she had been in close contact with someone who had tested positive she essentially stayed in her bedroom for a fortnight, there were bathroom and exercise breaks but she managed them to minimise or eliminate risks for everyone else in her family. She actually had meals left outside her room and missed some of her favourite shows because the TV in her bedroom only gets Freeview. She cannot understand why moving from inside the school and being at close quarters indoors with these two friends is 'more risky' than being socially distanced outdoors with the exact same people.

She has a point.
Cactus Jack

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs