Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Re: Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Yaxley committed the libel, not them, hence the reason he was in court.

That was a civil case though. Do you not think they should be prosecuted? After all, they went after the poor boy.

If you don't think so, why is that? Perhaps you think that people aren't responsible for their actions.

The 16 year old boy who set on him outside the school was interviewed by West Yorkshire Police and reported for summons for an offence of assault.

Some people don't think they have to take responsibility for their actions and believe they are above the law - Yaxley is one of them.

Wasn't there abuse towards the Syrian boy after Tommy got it wrong though? That's what I was talking about. Do you not hold them responsible for their own behaviour?

I think that was the online abuse which resulted in the Hijazi family moving from the area. Everyone is responsible for their own behaviour, sadly some don't take it and are incapable of making any adult decisions. They look for a "leader" they can fawn over who will tell them what to do, what to think, and what they should believe.

It's a pity they didn't see the video where he said he got it wrong.

I don't think that being incapable of making adult decisions excuses them. I'm surprised that nothing has been done to track them down and prosecute them.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think that being incapable of making adult decisions excuses them. I'm surprised that nothing has been done to track them down and prosecute them.

Would it have made any difference? He doubled down on his accusations after the original trial.

The guy's an arsehole, a bully and a bigot.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Would it have made any difference? He doubled down on his accusations after the original trial.

I don't know about him changing his stance after he found out he was wrong. However, he did retract what he said very quickly and publically.

He's not the first to open his mouth before checking his source and the facts, and he won't be the last. It's all getting out of hand. I think that even if a story is true, people should be very careful about doing videos or posting on twitter about it - there are loads of twats out there who will make threats and hurl abuse around.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't know about him changing his stance after he found out he was wrong. However, he did retract what he said very quickly and publically.

He's not the first to open his mouth before checking his source and the facts, and he won't be the last. It's all getting out of hand. I think that even if a story is true, people should be very careful about doing videos or posting on twitter about it - there are loads of twats out there who will make threats and hurl abuse around.

He had every chance to stop it, he didn't.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He had every chance to stop it, he didn't.

How could he stop it? He already said that he got it wrong.

Another one who thinks that people aren't responsible for their own behaviour. :again?:
Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

.....people should be very careful about doing videos or posting on twitter about it - there are loads of twats out there who will make threats and hurl abuse around.

Yes they should and he knows better than most having served time in jail for being in contempt of court by ignoring a judges ruling. His foolish actions very nearly brought a paedophile trial to an abrupt end. There's no bigger twat than Yaxley and I don't buy into your belief of his naive innocence. He knows which buttons to press and is a thoroughly nasty piece of work with a very warped mindset.
Grafenwalder

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

.....people should be very careful about doing videos or posting on twitter about it - there are loads of twats out there who will make threats and hurl abuse around.

Yes they should and he knows better than most having served time in jail for being in contempt of court by ignoring a judges ruling. His foolish actions very nearly brought a paedophile trial to an abrupt end. There's no bigger twat than Yaxley and I don't buy into your belief of his naive innocence. He knows which buttons to press and is a thoroughly nasty piece of work with a very warped mindset.

His sheep paid him around £1.5 million for serving 9 weeks in prison.

Give me £1.5 million I'll happily serve 10 weeks, maybe even 11.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:38 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say he was innocent. He was told that stuff by someone and he repeated it in public without checking it. He shouldn't have done that.
Raggamuffin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs