Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Re: Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:26 pm

drum wrote:terrible :shake head:
That happens a lot now. It's one of the reasons I stopped donating to some Yes groups around Scotland... Thieving ratbags.

Yackety Yaxleys big mistake was indulging an expensive lifestyle for himself and not spreading it out among his hierarchy.
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

It was the hookers and blow wot done it.

I brought this up at the gate this morning when the minor celeb was complaining that me and Tone weren't ripping the piss. I had Twitter and that thread on my phone and just read it all out to him. He now owes me two bags of NicNaks :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:34 pm

And what happened after that? He went and stalked the journalist :shake head:

Tommy Robinson turned up at the home of an Independent journalist late at night and threatened to falsely accuse her partner of being a paedophile in a bid to prevent the publication of a news story, a court has heard.

The English Defence League founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was issued a stalking protection order on Friday after a court was told he sent menacing messages to Lizzie Dearden in an attempt to get her to drop an investigation into claims he misappropriated donations from his supporters.

Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard he turned up at Ms Dearden’s home in south London in a black Range Rover at around 9.50pm on 17 January this year, two days after The Independent home affairs correspondent emailed his solicitors seeking comment on the article.

District judge Tan Ikram made an interim stalking protection order until a full hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court on 2 July.

Robinson did not appear at the court to contest an application for a stalking protection order, despite posting a video on his Telegram account referring to the hearing taking place on Friday afternoon, and was not represented by a solicitor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 19842.html
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Stooo wrote:And what happened after that? He went and stalked the journalist :shake head:

Tommy Robinson turned up at the home of an Independent journalist late at night and threatened to falsely accuse her partner of being a paedophile in a bid to prevent the publication of a news story, a court has heard.

The English Defence League founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was issued a stalking protection order on Friday after a court was told he sent menacing messages to Lizzie Dearden in an attempt to get her to drop an investigation into claims he misappropriated donations from his supporters.

Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard he turned up at Ms Dearden’s home in south London in a black Range Rover at around 9.50pm on 17 January this year, two days after The Independent home affairs correspondent emailed his solicitors seeking comment on the article.

District judge Tan Ikram made an interim stalking protection order until a full hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court on 2 July.

Robinson did not appear at the court to contest an application for a stalking protection order, despite posting a video on his Telegram account referring to the hearing taking place on Friday afternoon, and was not represented by a solicitor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 19842.html

He's totally deranged and i'm surprised someone hasn't rearranged his face by now because his attitude is disgusting, but to make public allegations accusing someone of being a paedophile is imo extremely serious. A stalking protection order is a joke, he needs a lengthy custodial for that allegation.
Grafenwalder

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:He's totally deranged and i'm surprised someone hasn't rearranged his face by now

Are you in favour of capital punishment?
MungoBrush

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:26 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:He's totally deranged and i'm surprised someone hasn't rearranged his face by now

No.
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:40 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

Who is? Are you in favour of intimidation?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:48 pm

Fake News and media bias was always the weapon of the right.
Cactus Jack

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Great news!!
Yaxley LOSES libel case against Syrian schoolboy :twirl: :hap: :more beer: :cheers:

English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson has lost a libel case brought by a Syrian schoolboy who was filmed being attacked at a Huddersfield school.

After the video went viral in 2018, Robinson claimed in two Facebook videos that Jamal Hijazi was "not innocent and he violently attacks young English girls in his school".

His lawyers said the comments had "a devastating effect" on him and his family, who had come to the UK as refugees.

A judgment on Thursday by Mr Justice Nicklin ruled in Jamal's favour and granted him £100,000 in damages.

The case went to trial in April and Robinson - who represented himself - argued his comments were substantially true and claimed to have "uncovered dozens of accounts of aggressive, abusive and deceitful behaviour" by the teenager.

Jamal's lawyer, Catrin Evans QC, said Robinson's comments in the videos led to death threats and "extremist agitation" towards him.

She had argued for damages of between £150,000 and £190,000.

Ms Evans told the court Mr Robinson was "a well-known extreme-right advocate" with an "anti-Muslim agenda" and said his videos "turned Jamal into the aggressor and the bully into a righteous white knight".

https://news.sky.com/story/edl-founder- ... y-12361386
Grafenwalder

Postby drum » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:19 pm

A judgment on Thursday by Mr Justice Nicklin ruled in Jamal's favour and granted him £100,000 in damages.

Well done , that's brilliant. :yess:
drum

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:44 pm

Now watch Yakety-Sax raise a million from his marks and live off their stupidity until it's time for him get sued again.

He does this stuff to shear his sheep, they'll give him thousands and watch their own children starve.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:02 pm

Let's hope Mr Yaxley-Lennon has some BTE or ATE insurance cover or he's going to be insolvent and lose his house (a bit like Katie Hopkins...)
Avon Barksdale

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:20 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

Let's hope Mr Yaxley-Lennon has some BTE or ATE insurance cover or he's going to be insolvent and lose his house (a bit like Katie Hopkins...)

His racist supporters will already be poring money into some far right extremist funding pot but it's great to know he got well and truly creamed. :mrgreen:

The judge ruled in Mr Hijazi’s favour and granted him £100,000 in damages, as well as ordering Robinson to pay costs which the PA news agency understands to be more than £500,000.

Robinson, who attended the remote hearing by video link, said he was “gobsmacked” by the costs Mr Hijazi’s lawyers were claiming, which he said included £70,000 for taking witness statements.

He said: “I’ve not got any money. I’m bankrupt. I’ve struggled hugely with my own issues these last 12 months… I ain’t got it.”

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/ ... case-loss/
Grafenwalder

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm

The trouble is his brain dead supporters will now donate their last quid to more than pay the settlement and still leave the little creep millions richer
Cactus Jack

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:The trouble is his brain dead supporters will now donate their last quid to more than pay the settlement and still leave the little creep millions richer

As a convicted fraudster he knows how to scam the gullible. I bet none live in a million pound house or swan around in top of the range expensive motors with a personal plate.

Tommy Robinson has been accused of misusing supporters’ money, as he declares himself bankrupt despite receiving hundreds of thousands of pounds in donations and funding. This month Robinson, the English Defence League (EDL) founder and now self-styled journalist, was listed on the insolvency register under his original name Stephen Christopher Lennon.

But The Independent has seen financial documents indicating the huge scale of funding given to Robinson since announcing “going independent” in 2018.

In little over two months, he received almost £425,000 in donations from his supporters, documents suggest. He is also believed to have raised a significantly larger amount after being jailed for contempt of court in May 2018, though an American group called Middle East Forum said it had funded his defence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 87467.html
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs