Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:18 pm

Thug Yaxley faces charges of libel by Syrian schoolboy after Yaxley claimed he was ‘not innocent and violently attacks young English girls in his school’, also ‘beat a girl black and blue’ and ‘threatened to stab’ another boy at his school – claims which the teenager ’emphatically denies’.

The judge handling the case today slapped down an attempt by Mr Robinson to defend his comments as in the public interest, saying his argument failed to respect the difference between his ‘subjective belief’ and objective truth.

Well done that judge - but when has Yackety Yaxley ever dealt in 'objective truth' anyway? The scumbag has made money from lying and his obsession with Muslims. Hope the Syrian lads legal rep nails the bastard to the wall and screws him for serious compo.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/16/tommy-ro ... si=9351168
Grafenwalder

Re: Yaxley-Lennon slapped down by High Court judge

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Yes, Tommy should really have checked the story before he opened his mouth.
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Thug Yaxley faces charges of libel by Syrian schoolboy after Yaxley claimed he was ‘not innocent and violently attacks young English girls in his school’, also ‘beat a girl black and blue’ and ‘threatened to stab’ another boy at his school – claims which the teenager ’emphatically denies’.

The judge handling the case today slapped down an attempt by Mr Robinson to defend his comments as in the public interest, saying his argument failed to respect the difference between his ‘subjective belief’ and objective truth.

Well done that judge - but when has Yackety Yaxley ever dealt in 'objective truth' anyway? The scumbag has made money from lying and his obsession with Muslims. Hope the Syrian lads legal rep nails the bastard to the wall and screws him for serious compo.

Strange how some people refer to this thug on first name terms like he's their cuddly best mate.
Nowt so queer as folk. :ooer:
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Text wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Thug Yaxley faces charges of libel by Syrian schoolboy after Yaxley claimed he was ‘not innocent and violently attacks young English girls in his school’, also ‘beat a girl black and blue’ and ‘threatened to stab’ another boy at his school – claims which the teenager ’emphatically denies’.

Strange how some people refer to this thug on first name terms like he's their cuddly best mate.

Me? There's nothing with me calling him Tommy. Would you prefer Mr Robinson? :mrgreen:
Raggamuffin

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Text wrote:

Me? There's nothing with me calling him Tommy. Would you prefer Mr Robinson? :mrgreen:

How about Stephen, his real name not the one used to defraud people.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:20 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Text wrote:

How has he defrauded people?
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:35 am

he's been jailed for fraud
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:41 am

Was he jailed under the name "Tommy Robinson"? :dunno:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Was he jailed under the name "Tommy Robinson"? :dunno:

Yaxley Lennon I think. Are we talking about the mortgage fraud or the false passport?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 am

are you seriously defending him?

he has been convicted of fraud

immigration fraud and mortgage fraud

ironic if you ask me
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:23 am

Stooo wrote:

Yaxley Lennon I think. Are we talking about the mortgage fraud or the false passport?

So how has he defrauded people under the name of "Tommy"?

As CJ said:

Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

As CJ said:

Tommy Robinson is a pseudonym he uses of a football thug from Luton Town football club. Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is his birth name which is what he would be charged under in any criminal proceedings.

Given the amount of publicity he gets, mostly over disrupting court trials of Asian men or generally being a gobby little shit which he excels at, you don't seem to know much about him. Have a read through his wiki page which also details his fraud activities. The thug is a criminal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
Grafenwalder

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

As CJ said:

Tommy Robinson is a pseudonym he uses of a football thug from Luton Town football club. Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is his birth name which is what he would be charged under in any criminal proceedings.

Given the amount of publicity he gets, mostly over disrupting court trials of Asian men or generally being a gobby little shit which he excels at, you don't seem to know much about him. Have a read through his wiki page which also details his fraud activities. The thug is a criminal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

You appear to be missing the point. I was addressing CJ, who appeared to be saying that Tommy defrauded people under the name of "Tommy Robinson" rather than his real name, hence my question.

I'm well aware of his real name ta, and I'm well aware of his history.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:How about Stephen, his real name not the one used to defraud people.

For those who don't seem to be able to follow this thread, I'll rephrase the question.

I assume there's a missing comma in your post, but you appear to be saying that Tommy uses the name "Tommy" in order to defraud people. When has he done that?

If I have misunderstood your post, please rephrase it. Ta.
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, Tommy should really have checked the story before he opened his mouth.

You cited this as evidence that you have criticised him. It's very lukewarm indeed and it's the bare minimum anyone who wished to criticise, could say under the circs.
Now if you'd said summat like 'he's a lying conniving rabble rousing two faced toerag' ..... it'd be a different matter. :header:
Text

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs