Frequent Solar Eclipses in Coventry ???

Frequent Solar Eclipses in Coventry ???

Postby Text » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:42 pm

I noticed that Hobbit locked the JW thread cos an evil fiend was running amock in it. (Well done, lass! :canny: )
A certain phraseology caught my eye in that thread, cos I'd seen it several times before. A word search of ''noon'' instantly brought up several hits.

Topic: John Wayne Racist .
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:59 pm
Major wrote:I was in Coventrystan yesterday on business ....it is a filthy sh--hole , twoz dark at noon

Topic: Phillip Scofield
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:04 pm
Major wrote:Coventry is the nearest shxxhole they have taken over. It is dark at noon in Coventry.

Topic: Seven Kings Stabbings
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 pm
Major wrote:Those luvlee scent smelling Pakistani people have turned it into a shxx hole. There is that many of them in Coventry it is DARK at noon

Topic: Our High Streets Are Dying
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:00 pm
Major wrote:Coventrystan, Birminghamstan, Stoke On Trentstan, Barnsleystan .....places in UKstan....There is that many of them here it is dark at noon.

Topic: Am A Racist
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 pm
Major wrote:Look around our Parliament, it is dark there every day at noon.

Topic: Motability Fiddle
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 pm
Major wrote:It is common knowledge in that area,{ ...Londonstan/Pakistan/and ya can tell by looking..} it is dark at noon.

Topic: To Everyone I've Upset......
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 pm
Major wrote:Go into any of our hospitals and you will hoards of unwhites, there are that many it is dark at noon.

Topic: Snowflakes
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:05 pm
Major wrote:Good point Markey. I went to Harrods last year and it was dark at noon.

Topic: Boys Haircut
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 pm
Major wrote:.... YOUR "nig nogz". BTW, there are far too many in OUR schools, tiz dark at noon in Small Heath.
Text

Re: Frequent Solar Eclipses in Coventry ???

Postby Text » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:45 pm

That last one was a zinger LMAO.
(Pls close this thread too, if you wish. Had my say. Got nowt more to add really.) :wubbers:
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:51 pm

Text wrote:That last one was a zinger LMAO.
(Pls close this thread too, if you wish. Had my say. Got nowt more to add really.) :wubbers:

I'd actually ban for starting this thread. Take your shit back to your own forum :hand:

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:51 pm

It's Ok, we know he's a cunt.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:47 pm

How long has everyone known Major? He is harmless, comes out with hardly believable stories, doesn't post with malice or hostility, and is respectful of authority here. He says things that might shock snowflakes but there is no malice in it. I mean I have never seen him be hostile to fellow posters. Some people claim to be woke and caring but are abusive and hostile to fellow posters that disagree with them.

Postby Major » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:00 pm

Major tells the truth.
Major
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:How long has everyone known Major? He is harmless, comes out with hardly believable stories, doesn't post with malice or hostility, and is respectful of authority here. He says things that might shock snowflakes but there is no malice in it. I mean I have never seen him be hostile to fellow posters. Some people claim to be woke and caring but are abusive and hostile to fellow posters that disagree with them.

He's a vile hit-and-run merchant, racist to the core, but far too shit scared to openly debate his sick prejudices.

It's hard to believe there are still people like him that are prepared to post what he does on open forums,
Cannydc

Postby Text » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:How long has everyone known Major? He is harmless, comes out with hardly believable stories, doesn't post with malice or hostility, and is respectful of authority here. He says things that might shock snowflakes but there is no malice in it. I mean I have never seen him be hostile to fellow posters. Some people claim to be woke and caring but are abusive and hostile to fellow posters that disagree with them.

He's a vile hit-and-run merchant, racist to the core, but far too shit scared to openly debate his sick prejudice. It's hard to believe there are still people like him that are prepared to post what he does on open forums,

You could be replying to a guest who genuinely sees nowt wrong with being "racist to the core" - in which case you're wasting your breath lol. Just enjoy the fact that Mr Nice Guy has posted the same tired old 1970's Jim Davidson joke 9 times on here ........ which was my point. :pmsl:
Text

Postby Text » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:I'd actually ban for starting this thread. Take your shit back to your own forum :hand:

- - - :splat:
Text

Postby Major » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Text wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

He's a vile hit-and-run merchant, racist to the core, but far too shit scared to openly debate his sick prejudice. It's hard to believe there are still people like him that are prepared to post what he does on open forums,

You could be replying to a guest who genuinely sees nowt wrong with being "racist to the core" - in which case you're wasting your breath lol. Just enjoy the fact that Mr Nice Guy has posted the same tired old 1970's Jim Davidson joke 9 times on here ........ which was my point. :pmsl:

Thank you for your admiration Tuxt.
Major
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:19 pm

It was obvious what his posts meant, Major is one of those keyboard warrior racists but nice to the Black person in real life . full of shit and best ignored.
xtras1

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:36 pm

xtras1 wrote:It was obvious what his posts meant, Major is one of those keyboard warrior racists but nice to the Black person in real life . full of shit and best ignored.

Whereas others devote their online life abusing posters for what they claim is racism and in real life are bigotted and racist because when they see a black person that doesn't agree with them they call them uncle toms. Biden said any black person that votes for Trump is not black.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:56 pm

xtras1 wrote:It was obvious what his posts meant, Major is one of those keyboard warrior racists but nice to the Black person in real life . full of shit and best ignored.

You mean total coward.
Some people I used to drink with almost daily OK nightly struck me as having the same cowardice and it crept out in this well known song .... they'll tell you that was the point but ..... I'll leave you to think about it but I knew these people before you knew them ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Just a curiosity piece .....

10cc, Rameses And Sel
Original Artwork
Strawberry Recording Studios

Ramesses and Sel were man and wife duo who lived in Stockport, they even went around in all the robes, they said they were reincarnations of the great Pharaoh and his wife and were millionaires from what I remember, they produced a first album called 'Space Hymns' an underground cult record which no self respecting hippy could be without, the songs on the album were as strange as them.

It was a brilliant album but was little known really, I loved it, the backing band band on the album were actually 'Hotlegs' later known as 10cc, this could actually be the first ever Hotlegs recording ever done at Strawberry, the song 'Life Child' was cracking and featured a great guitar solo by Eric Stewart, the rest of the songs were as strange as songs get really.

The cover was equally as good as the music, it featured a church with the spire blasting off for outer space and folded out into four LP size full colour poster, it must have cost a fortune and it was released on the Vertigo label, I can also confirm the original church on the cover was St Georges in Stockport, all in all a really superb and original which was so off the wall it slipped under the radar in my opinion, everyone I knew who had this album wore it out!!

I may be wrong but my best mate at the time, (Roy Mortimer) told me Rameses died in the sea at his beachhouse one morning, I remember thinking, jeez I wonder >>>>>>>

https://www.mdmarchive.co.uk/artefact/6 ... TWORK_1971
Rolluplostinspace

Postby drum » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:22 am

Major wrote:Major tells the truth.

About what ? your posts are shocking and inflammatory Major.
be careful its not you sent to 'coventry'.
:shake head:
drum

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs