MAJOR incident in Glasgow

Re: MAJOR incident in Glasgow

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:If there's accommodation available for asylum seekers, why isn't there any for British homeless people?

A question that gets totally ignored by those who feel we as a nation are a bottomless pit of free money love accommodation and TLC to anyone who comes here illegally.
Reading the posts on here it seems people are not giving a flying fuck about the victims at all, and furthermore they place no blame on the assailant but choose instead to say it is the blame of the people who have been tasked with housing and feeding asylum seekers.
What a mentality to have when confronted with asylum seekers attacking and killing others? Exonerate the murderers/assailants of all culpability and Blame Britain hey?
It is nuts! Are you people for real? They escaped worse (allegedly) and faced untold dangers to get here. A hotel with a five star rating is luxury compared to their journeys here surely?
I suppose the Reading killings were the fault of the victims and the authorities too, according to the "it's never the fault of murderous asylum seekers" lobby on here.
Meanwhile we have people living on the streets and you same people don't give a shit about them, you just want to appear trendy and play the enlightened on here instead--which is crazy.
We have a government that basically kills its own people through robbing the poor to pay the rich, and who don't care about increasing poverty levels, the proliferation of food banks and who ignore a UN report calling them cunts for their cruel policies toward the poor.
But it seems the opinion on here is that the homeless can go fuck themselves, and the authorities are cunts for not putting asylum seekers in The Dorchester or Grosvenor House Hotels?
I am sorry guys I cannot agree with any of your bullshit bollocks blaming the authorities for the murderous acts of an ungrateful cunt! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 am

Cannydc wrote:As for the complete bullshit being posted by Bungle - I really can't be arsed. No Tory has an ounce of empathy in their body. No soul. No heart. They can't be reasoned with and would never understand the humiliation a woman asylum seeker must feel when not having the few pounds she needs to buy sanitary products, or to give an apple or an orange to her kids.

£5.30 a fucking day.

£37.10 a week.

Just too much, isn't it?

Fuck this country. In 10 short years it has completely lost all sense of reason and perspective.

Instead, we can spend £100bn on a rail track from London to Birmingham. Enough to buy a house for every homeless soul, to pay £37.10 a week to asylum seekers, to shut food banks and pay proper benefits and on time. To invest in mental health, to restore local services, to pay for roads to be fixed and kids to have smaller classes and teaching assistants (they will be desperately needed now).

We have lost our way. We elected fools, and are amazed that they are incapable. We have a clown as a leader, and really can't believe he still acts like a clown.

Fuck Mears. Fuck the Tories. And fuck their idiot supporters. They can fuck off until they reach Fucksville, in Fuck County, and then they can just fuck off some more.

:yikes:
Go and have a nice glass of wine and a cigar perhaps, and relax watching mindless TV. You will feel better. :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:45 am

Cannydc wrote:However, there is one thing I always do when shopping.

A while back I read a couple of stories along the same lines about foodbanks and what should and shouldn't be put in them with added comments, There were those who intimated that basics of food are what is required, but a couple of people's comments (they deliver / hand out parcels) caught the eye. One told of the unbridled joy of 2 children finding Easter eggs for both of them, another of being told how to be able to sit down and share a packet of chocolate biscuits over a cuppa gave them half an hour of respite from the constant worry of having nothing.

Thus, I always drop a few treats in the collection box at the supermarket, and hope they bring a little joy.

Now I think of young people escaping from horrors we cannot imagine, getting to the UK with nothing, and being treated the way they are. And I wonder what kind of kindless, joyless arse of a politician can make the kind of decision that takes away not only whatever small comforts they can muster, but also leave them to the ministrations of a company like Mears.

And in my heart I know what kind of politician that is.

Sorry, I cannot agree. Whatever nastiness and deprivations they encountered battling to get here, there is no way a five star rated hotel with three square meals a day, hot showers, heating, clean sheets (ALL FREE) plus a little spending money can be seen as hardship.
Especially when we have people here worse off, living on the streets, deciding between eating and heating and starving to death etc.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:47 am

A while back I read a couple of stories along the same lines about foodbanks and what should and shouldn't be put in them with added comments, There were those who intimated that basics of food are what is required, but a couple of people's comments (they deliver / hand out parcels) caught the eye. One told of the unbridled joy of 2 children finding Easter eggs for both of them, another of being told how to be able to sit down and share a packet of chocolate biscuits over a cuppa gave them half an hour of respite from the constant worry of having nothing.

Thus, I always drop a few treats in the collection box at the supermarket, and hope they bring a little joy.

Now I think of young people escaping from horrors we cannot imagine, getting to the UK with nothing, and being treated the way they are. And I wonder what kind of kindless, joyless arse of a politician can make the kind of decision that takes away not only whatever small comforts they can muster, but also leave them to the ministrations of a company like Mears.

Well there you are then. You are giving to charity, although I'm sure you think that people shouldn't need to rely on charity for food. Why don't you give to the asylum seeker charities then?
Raggamuffin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well there you are then. You are giving to charity, although I'm sure you think that people shouldn't need to rely on charity for food. Why don't you give to the asylum seeker charities then?

Who says I don't?
Cannydc

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 am

Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who says I don't?

I don't think you do ...
Raggamuffin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 am

For our generosity in taking in "those in need"...

"Schools, offices and hospitals told to rehearse terrorism response
The booklet has advice such as avoiding the word "firearm" in public address announcements as it can be misheard as "fire alarm.
Schools, offices, hospitals and other public places should rehearse their response to terrorist attacks, the government says.

After last week's stabbings in Reading, which killed three people, the Home Office has republished earlier advice on preparing for "marauding terror attacks".

An advice booklet published by the national counter-terrorism security office on the Gov.uk website says the attacks are "fast-moving and violent" with attackers moving through a location aiming to kill or injure as many people as possible before police can reach the scene.

It adds: "Defending your organisation against a marauding terrorist attack is undoubtedly a challenging task... However, with well-developed procedures, security systems, training and rehearsal, lives can be saved."
https://news.sky.com/story/schools-offi ... e-12016474

We pay in more and more ways for our generosity, and yet most of you complain we aren't doing enough? Nuts!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:13 am

LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If there's accommodation available for asylum seekers, why isn't there any for British homeless people?

A question that gets totally ignored by those who feel we as a nation are a bottomless pit of free money love accommodation and TLC to anyone who comes here illegally.
Reading the posts on here it seems people are not giving a flying fuck about the victims at all, and furthermore they place no blame on the assailant but choose instead to say it is the blame of the people who have been tasked with housing and feeding asylum seekers.
What a mentality to have when confronted with asylum seekers attacking and killing others? Exonerate the murderers/assailants of all culpability and Blame Britain hey?
It is nuts! Are you people for real? They escaped worse (allegedly) and faced untold dangers to get here. A hotel with a five star rating is luxury compared to their journeys here surely?
I suppose the Reading killings were the fault of the victims and the authorities too, according to the "it's never the fault of murderous asylum seekers" lobby on here.
Meanwhile we have people living on the streets and you same people don't give a shit about them, you just want to appear trendy and play the enlightened on here instead--which is crazy.
We have a government that basically kills its own people through robbing the poor to pay the rich, and who don't care about increasing poverty levels, the proliferation of food banks and who ignore a UN report calling them cunts for their cruel policies toward the poor.
But it seems the opinion on here is that the homeless can go fuck themselves, and the authorities are cunts for not putting asylum seekers in The Dorchester or Grosvenor House Hotels?
I am sorry guys I cannot agree with any of your bullshit bollocks blaming the authorities for the murderous acts of an ungrateful cunt! :thumbsup:

It's hard to work out where to start with this...

we as a nation are a bottomless pit of free money love accommodation and TLC to anyone who comes here illegally.

A completely false premise. Illegal immigrants get nothing. No benefits, no free accommodation, nothing. Asylum seekers are emphatically NOT illegal immigrants.

They escaped worse (allegedly) and faced untold dangers to get here. A hotel with a five star rating is luxury compared to their journeys here surely?

Sounds great - except they are generally being housed either in dingy hostels or 'hotels' that are not much better than doss houses. But that wasn't the point - they were given a meagre £37 to pay for the little bits and pieces that make life tolerable. And I say again, what do you say to a woman who has no money to pay for sanitary items?

NO-ONE HAS DONE THAT - You are conflating a dispute over taking away benefits with a murder.

Again, has anyone actually said that? It had zero to do with what is happening in Glasgow.

Meanwhile we have people living on the streets and you same people don't give a shit about them

Well, there's a completely unjustified assumption if ever I heard one. In fact your whole post reeked of assumption, and was riddled with far-right dog whistling attention-seeking nonsense. Conflating homelessness with the plight of asylum seekers, and confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants. Wow. Back to your old ways, Raven?
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:16 am

I don't think you do ...

You are still digging for unobtainable information.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:16 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I am sorry guys I cannot agree with any of your bullshit bollocks blaming the authorities for the murderous acts of an ungrateful cunt!
:thumbsup:

It's hard to work out where to start with this...

we as a nation are a bottomless pit of free money love accommodation and TLC to anyone who comes here illegally.

A completely false premise. Illegal immigrants get nothing. No benefits, no free accommodation, nothing. Asylum seekers are emphatically NOT illegal immigrants.

They escaped worse (allegedly) and faced untold dangers to get here. A hotel with a five star rating is luxury compared to their journeys here surely?

Sounds great - except they are generally being housed either in dingy hostels or 'hotels' that are not much better than doss houses. But that wasn't the point - they were given a meagre £37 to pay for the little bits and pieces that make life tolerable. And I say again, what do you say to a woman who has no money to pay for sanitary items?

NO-ONE HAS DONE THAT - You are conflating a dispute over taking away benefits with a murder.

Again, has anyone actually said that? It had zero to do with what is happening in Glasgow.

Meanwhile we have people living on the streets and you same people don't give a shit about them

Well, there's a completely unjustified assumption if ever I heard one. In fact your whole post reeked of assumption, and was riddled with far-right dog whistling attention-seeking nonsense. Conflating homelessness with the plight of asylum seekers, and confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants. Wow. Back to your old ways, Raven?

Please read THE LARGE LETTERS above again Canny old bean ---instead of having no answer to the painful truth and attempting to split it all up and out of context. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:20 am

Posting completely inaccurate shite based mostly on your daft assumptions while trying to conflate 3 different situations.

Spare us Raven.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:37 am

Cannydc wrote:Posting completely inaccurate shite based mostly on your daft assumptions while trying to conflate 3 different situations.

Spare us Raven.

Being unable to answer you have opted to insult? That is unusual Canny.
Unlike you I do feel we are a generous nation and do a grand job in taking in those in need.

And I need to ask why you you feel that a person arriving with NOTHING being housed in a Four Star Rated Hotel in a City Centre, with three square meals a day, heating, TV, hot water, clean sheets and a little spending money is in anyway bad treatment after they left places that were clearly far worse and their journeys were no doubt arduous?

If you can answer that --without deflecting--then please explain also why you feel that the authorities are to blame for the murderous acts of an ungrateful cunt?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:44 am

Cannydc wrote:So typically Bungle.

Dear Moderators and Administrators

You will have noticed that, at your specific request, I immediately stopped using what you described as "childish names" for other forum members
But this has not stopped Cannydc - as you can see from the above post of his.

Now, I am aware that he does have some problems understanding English language sentences
But can you advise - is there one rule for Labour supporters and other mental defectives - and another rule for the rest of us normal people?

I am concerned because the "childish name" that I came up with for Cannydc was a quest not taken lightly.
And - if allowed - I would think that it would be appropriate to revert to calling him that, because he's always posting shit

And, in case you are not aware of the meaning of "dunny can", here is a graphic that I managed to find for you:
Attachments
17312051.jpg
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:51 am

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Posting completely inaccurate shite based mostly on your daft assumptions while trying to conflate 3 different situations.

Spare us Raven.

Being unable to answer you have opted to insult? That is unusual Canny.
Unlike you I do feel we are a generous nation and do a grand job in taking in those in need.

And I need to ask why you you feel that a person arriving with NOTHING being housed in a Four Star Rated Hotel in a City Centre, with three square meals a day, heating, TV, hot water, clean sheets and a little spending money is in anyway bad treatment after they left places that were clearly far worse and their journeys were no doubt arduous?

If you can answer that --without deflecting--then please explain also why you feel that the authorities are to blame for the murderous acts of an ungrateful cunt?

Your first point - we have been. Then came Windrush, Grenfell and the unwelcoming society promised by Theresa May. Alongside that we saw the backlash from Brexit, with open attacks and insults on foreigners in the streets. Now, for some reason (some would say in typical Tory fashion) our government has decided to remove the tiny benefit, a fiver a day, that gives some small feeling of respect and dignity.

And that is the issue - please stop posting falsehoods about people (me?) "wanting them housed in 5 star hotels". It's nonsense and a very poor diversion attempt as were the mentions of murders and attempted murders.

Just concentrate on our government taking the only money they had away from them. Ask yourself how mean spirited that is and whether such a small gesture, a fiver a day, had to go.

Being the generous soul you are, I'm sure you agree that it didn't.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:53 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So typically Bungle.

Dear Moderators and Administrators

You will have noticed that, at your specific request, I immediately stopped using what you described as "childish names" for other forum members
But this has not stopped Cannydc - as you can see from the above post of his.

Now, I am aware that he does have some problems understanding English language sentences
But can you advise - is there one rule for Labour supporters and other mental defectives - and another rule for the rest of us normal people?

I am concerned because the "childish name" that I came up with for Cannydc was a quest not taken lightly.
And - if allowed - I would think that it would be appropriate to revert to calling him that, because he's always posting shit

And, in case you are not aware of the meaning of "dunny can", here is a graphic that I managed to find for you:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

That didn't last long, did it Bungle? :more beer:
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs