The Occupied Territories

The Occupied Territories

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 pm

U.S. Contravenes International law
Jewish settlements not illegal, Pompeo announces in historic US policy shift
By ICH and Agencies

The Trump administration announced on Monday that it does not view Israeli settlements in the West Bank as illegal.

US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said that the announcement Monday could actually advance peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

The US policy, Pompeo said, was “based on the unique facts, history and circumstances presented by the establishment of civilian settlements in the West Bank.”

The move is likely to be welcomed by right-wing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and anger the Palestinians, as well as other countries seeking to resolve the Middle East conflict.

US Declares Support Of Israeli Annexation Of West Bank

On November 18th, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced that the US was softening its position on Israeli settlements.

He announced the Trump administration was reversing the Obama administration’s approach towards Israeli settlements in the West Bank. And that was because US policy statements on settlements in the area were “inconsistent.”

phpBB [video]

9 minutes 3 second video, starts talking about settlements at 3 minutes 50 or so.

Looks like the capture of US foreign policy is complete. I should really just say US policy because rather than MAGA, it's all been MIGA.

Iran, Venezuela, Russia, Syria and more are all sanctioned not for breaking international law, but for not agreeing to allow US dictate to them. Actually breaking international law, attacking sovereign countries, including with the military, and stealing a nations resources are all fine and dandy. Let alone the covert funding and support of destabilisation forces throughout the world over decades, which also seem fine according to the west. eyebrow

Is this just provoking a war for the biennial grass mowing (that's been disrupted lately) or to set the Middle East on fire because the US (Israel) has lost control of it?
Fletch

Re: The Occupied Territories

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Not keen on the Jews then Fletch?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LEGENDARY » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:10 pm

World has gone doolaley Fletch and as you full well know I am pro-Israel, but the legalisation of settlements considering all the UN resolutions and other bs over the years, is simultaneously insane and on the other hand confirms the feeble nature of global organisations and international law.
LEGENDARY

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Stooo wrote:Not keen on the Jews then Fletch?

What have Jews got to do with it?

The Zionists are the problem, unless you also support land theft by any and all means?

Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Fletch wrote:

What have Jews got to do with it?

The Zionists are the problem, unless you also support land theft by any and all means?

Didn't your Trump approve construction in occupied Palestinian territories only this morning?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:33 pm

My Trump? :ooer:

Only amongst sheep can pointing out deep state and Dem corruption over decades be seen as defending Trump :thud:

So do you support land theft by any and all means Stooo?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Stooo wrote:Didn't your Trump approve construction in occupied Palestinian territories only this morning?

You really aren't reading the thread again Stooo, just trolling it. Try reading the opening post. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Fletch wrote:My Trump? :ooer:

Only amongst sheep can pointing out deep state and Dem corruption over decades be seen as defending Trump :thud:

Yeah, your Trump; fuelled by your Putin.

You're a traitor Fletch...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:41 pm

No One in Israel Knew They Were Committing a Massacre, and They Didn't Care
By Gideon Levy

The bomber pilot didn’t know. His commanders who gave him the orders also didn’t know. The defense minister and the commander in chief didn’t know. Nor did the commander of the air force. The intelligence officers who aimed at the target didn’t know. The army spokesman who lied without a qualm also didn’t know.

None of our heroes knew. The ones who always know everything suddenly didn’t know. The ones who can track down the son of a wanted man in a Damascus suburb didn’t know that sleeping inside their miserable hovel in Dir al-Balah was an impoverished family.

They, who serve in the most moral army and the most advanced intelligence services in the world, didn’t know that the flimsy tin shack had long since stopped being part of the “Islamic Jihad infrastructure,” and it’s doubtful that it ever was. They didn’t know and they didn’t bother to check — after all, what’s the worst that could happen?

Reporter Yaniv Kubovich revealed the shocking truth on Friday on the Haaretz website : The

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52568.htm

Indefensible. :shake head:
Last edited by Fletch on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Stooo wrote:

I'm not an Israeli or American, so how can I be? :scratch:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm not an Israeli or American, so how can I be? :scratch:

Because you're a Russian asset Fletch.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Stooo I have never seen you talk such utter fucking nonsense!
The majority of the world's Jews are not on your side and won't be wanting you on there's.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Stooo I have never seen you talk such utter fucking nonsense!
The majority of the world's Jews are not on your side and won't be wanting you on there's.

The ones that I know are fine.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:41 pm

The Zionist State does not, never has and never will speak for, act on behalf of or represent the Jewish people in any way.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:45 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

The Zionist State does not, never has and never will speak for, act on behalf of or represent the Jewish people in any way.

I can only talk for myself CJ :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs