What would happen if the USA completely disappeared

Re: What would happen if the USA completely disappeared

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:16 pm

calitom wrote:I find the comments on this thread interesting..-seems like people are just being themselves without the political bs.

Russia and China would certainly rule the world...-And maybe the germans,japanese(and even british??) would have a jolt of fear and would race to get militaries built up
before China would move in and just take over.

I believe things would get way more intense and be way more fragile..-The best outcome for europe would be for Russia and China to face off against eachother and have a stalemate ;enabling Europe
to build itself up.

North Korea would not be needed as a pawn by by China anymore.Their leader would be removed and that territory just used for minerals and perhaps some military bases.

China would need more markets for its goods so i would see them strongarming Europe and India...flooding their markets with their goods while at the same time limiting imports.
Europe esp would fight back against unfair trade practices.And those people would be accused of starting trade wars when in fact they didnt start them.

And the best thing of all---europe wouldnt get loud americans in their restaurants.

Totalitarianism would rule and we'd have far less freedoms.
Fuck that!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Totalitarianism by the mega rich exists in America, as it does in Britain, as it does in Russia, as it does in China.

So long as money buys or bestows power then political "freedom" is an illusion.

Mr Chang's desires are no different from Mr Smith's - that is a fit woman, a huge fuckoff telly and a nice motor - regardless of the political system that provides them. Maslow refers.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:41 pm

McAz wrote:Totalitarianism by the mega rich exists in America, as it does in Britain, as it does in Russia, as it does in China.

Mr Chang's desires are no different from Mr Smith's - that is a fit woman, a huge fuckoff telly and a nice motor - regardless of the political system that provides them. Maslow refers.

Those fuckers in Hong Kong would test the patience of a saint and I applaud the Chinese for their restraint -- to date.

But the protesters escalation of matters is being closely watched.

I do hope Xi's patience does not snap.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Totalitarianism by the mega rich exists in America, as it does in Britain, as it does in Russia, as it does in China.

Those fuckers in Hong Kong would test the patience of a saint and I applaud the Chinese for their restraint -- to date.

It's a minor matter in the scheme of things...

...and whatever the outcome;

"It's the rich that'll get the pleasure
And the poor that'll gets the blame
It's the same the whole world over
Ain't it all a bloomin' shame?"

:smilin:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:00 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I enjoyed my times in Hong Kong, and I would hate to see it crushed. But I do think that it might happen.

We shall have to see.

I just hope for a peaceful resolution.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I enjoyed my times in Hong Kong, and I would hate to see it crushed. But I do think that it might happen.

We shall have to see.

Tbh, I'm not particularly exercised over it - except where I share your desire for peace.
McAz

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We shall have to see.

then Your ministers and representatives should stop funding thousands of revolts a year. about eight years ago I heard the estimate to be 60,000 a year. doubt all of it is foreign influenced, but what is happening in hong kong is certainly orchestrated by the unlawful administration.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:36 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We shall have to see.

then Your ministers and representatives should stop funding thousands of revolts a year. about eight years ago I heard the estimate to be 60,000 a year. doubt all of it is foreign influenced, but what is happening in hong kong is certainly orchestrated by the unlawful administration.

That is as clear as muddy water, can you please tell us who is to blame for HK's current problems IYO?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby calitom » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:51 am

Hong Kong doesnt want to live under a totalitarian regime.Of course Hong Kong will lose that fight.
Thanks pansy England.

For you assholes sticking up for China......do you realize they have concentration camps, organ harvesting....and social media scores???
Fukking weaklings.
calitom

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:22 am

We need to declare war on China, bring in compulsory conscription and send calitom and others out there to defend Democracy against these evil people. Meanwhile anyone who has Chinese goods in their home needs to be arrested and thrown into jail.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:56 am

calitom wrote:Hong Kong doesnt want to live under a totalitarian regime.Of course Hong Kong will lose that fight.
Thanks pansy England.

For you assholes sticking up for China......do you realize they have concentration camps, organ harvesting....and social media scores???
Fukking weaklings.

Meanwhile millions of septics are getting very upset that their Chinese import Christmas presents will cost a lot more due to Trump tariffs.

Fucking hypocrites.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1XN2TE

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/sant ... 52434.html
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:03 am

calitom wrote:Hong Kong doesnt want to live under a totalitarian regime.Of course Hong Kong will lose that fight.
Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.

What is Trump doing for Hong Kong? Apart from fuck all?
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:48 pm

Trump is useless he should have threatened Beijing with nuclear annihilation and then sent in the US marines to liberate Hong Kong,

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.
:pmsl:
What England were were honourable .... an unknown concept in America.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.

Tom you say you lease out a couple of properties .... how would you feel if I stayed after my lease had expired and I refused to budge?
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs