What would happen if the USA completely disappeared

Re: What would happen if the USA completely disappeared

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
calitom wrote:Would it benefit Europe?? Would it be a disaster?
I honestly dont know/have a strong enough feeling about it.Therefore i am genuinely interested in your opinions no matter what your politics are.
The one rule is no douchenozzle Trump Derangement Syndrome type comments are allowed.

...awww forget it you people probably arent capable.....But go ahead.Prove me wrong.

Millions of unhappy British tourists not being able to go there. Me I like, Trump, Much better than that old broad Clinton.

I like travelling around America. I have done the west coast, New York twice, Florida once and Las Vegas once. Had a great time always, such a huge place and great fun.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:46 pm

I honestly dont know/have a strong enough feeling about it.Therefore i am genuinely interested in your opinions no matter what your politics are.
The one rule is no douchenozzle Trump Derangement Syndrome type comments are allowed.

...awww forget it you people probably arent capable.....But go ahead.Prove me wrong.

Net loss overall for global stability and prosperity.

It wouldn't be a disaster but it wouldn't be particularly great either.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Millions of unhappy British tourists not being able to go there. Me I like, Trump, Much better than that old broad Clinton.

Did America twice - that was once too many imho.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Speaking scientifically if the United States were to disappear the ocean levels would lower considerably and it would be possible to walk across the English Channel at any point. But I'd miss the NFL

The English Channel drying out would cause a massive increase in strokes for a certain 17.4 million of the population :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Speaking scientifically if the United States were to disappear the ocean levels would lower considerably and it would be possible to walk across the English Channel at any point. But I'd miss the NFL

The English Channel drying out would cause a massive increase in strokes for a certain 17.4 million of the population :laughing:

Britain would just be one of many numerous conquered outposts. Catholic Spain would have easily conquered Elizabethan Britain, Napoleon would have easily conquered Georgian Britain, Nazi Germany would have easily conquered Britain. There would be no Britain, no British Empire, no British history, no remainers, no brexiters.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Britain would just be one of many numerous conquered outposts. Catholic Spain would have easily conquered Elizabethan Britain Napoleon would have easily conquered Georgian Britain, Nazi Germany would have easily conquered Britain. There would be no Britain, no British Empire, no British history, no remainers, no brexiters.

Pretty difficult to conquer something which never existed. :bum:

Postby calitom » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:51 am

I find the comments on this thread interesting..-seems like people are just being themselves without the political bs.

Russia and China would certainly rule the world...-And maybe the germans,japanese(and even british??) would have a jolt of fear and would race to get militaries built up
before China would move in and just take over.

I believe things would get way more intense and be way more fragile..-The best outcome for europe would be for Russia and China to face off against eachother and have a stalemate ;enabling Europe
to build itself up.

North Korea would not be needed as a pawn by by China anymore.Their leader would be removed and that territory just used for minerals and perhaps some military bases.

China would need more markets for its goods so i would see them strongarming Europe and India...flooding their markets with their goods while at the same time limiting imports.
Europe esp would fight back against unfair trade practices.And those people would be accused of starting trade wars when in fact they didnt start them.

And the best thing of all---europe wouldnt get loud americans in their restaurants.
calitom

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:38 am

Russia and China might work together and agree on spheres of influence. Currently the USA acts as the "worlds policeman" putting bite and money into organisations such as NATO. Globalisation is a western capitalistic ideal with the aim of exploiting global inequalities for profit and access to resources.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:02 am

Calitom said;

China would need more markets for its goods so i would see them strong arming Europe and India...flooding their markets with their goods while at the same time limiting imports.

As good an argument for the very existence of the EU, and us remaining a member, as I have heard. That's exactly what China and Japan were doing until the EU was formed.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 pm

it would be called something else? :dunno:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Stooo wrote:

a funny :canny:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Britain would just be one of many numerous conquered outposts. Catholic Spain would have easily conquered Elizabethan Britain, Napoleon would have easily conquered Georgian Britain, Nazi Germany would have easily conquered Britain. There would be no Britain, no British Empire, no British history, no remainers, no brexiters.

doubt it! ie, northern ireland.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:26 pm

calitom wrote:I find the comments on this thread interesting..-seems like people are just being themselves without the political bs.

Russia and China would certainly rule the world...-And maybe the germans,japanese(and even british??) would have a jolt of fear and would race to get militaries built up
before China would move in and just take over.

I believe things would get way more intense and be way more fragile..-The best outcome for europe would be for Russia and China to face off against eachother and have a stalemate ;enabling Europe
to build itself up.

North Korea would not be needed as a pawn by by China anymore.Their leader would be removed and that territory just used for minerals and perhaps some military bases.

China would need more markets for its goods so i would see them strongarming Europe and India...flooding their markets with their goods while at the same time limiting imports.
Europe esp would fight back against unfair trade practices.And those people would be accused of starting trade wars when in fact they didnt start them.

And the best thing of all---europe wouldnt get loud americans in their restaurants.

second China announces it's gold reserves the petro dollar will be finished. have You ever played go (chinese chess)?
art0hur0moh

Postby Drunk Dalek » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:53 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Happiness is Steelers winning 5 straight this weekend. Love staying up for Thursday and Monday night games + all 3 on Sunday, now I just can :canny:

Great comeback from the Steelers after a terrible start to the season, Fitzpatrick has proven a magnificent addition to the squad and I'm looking forward adding to the Browns' misery on Friday

Well that was a crazy game :ooer:
Drunk Dalek

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:11 pm

Stooo wrote:

Doggerland Doggerland Doggerland! Imagine that as a football chant :gigglesnshit:

Europe's Lost Frontiers
The only lands on Earth that have not been explored in any depth by science are those that have been lost to the oceans. Global warming at the end of the last Ice Age led to the inundation of vast landscapes that had once been home to thousands of people. These lost lands hold a unique and largely unexplored record of settlement and colonisation linked to climate change over millennia. Amongst the most significant is Doggerland. Occupying much of the North Sea basin between continental Europe and Britain it would have been a heartland of human occupation and central to the process of re-settlement and colonisation of north Western Europe during the Mesolithic and the Neolithic.

Within this submerged landscape lies fragmentary yet valuable evidence for the lifestyles of its inhabitants including the changes resulting from both the encroaching sea and the introduction of Neolithic technologies. This inundated landscape cannot be explored conventionally, however pioneering work by members of this project has led to the rediscovery of Doggerland through the creation of the first detailed topographic maps relating to human occupation in the Early Holocene.

Within the Europe’s Lost Frontiers project, world-leading innovators in the fields of archaeo-geophysics, molecular biology and computer simulation are developing a ground-breaking new paradigm for the study of past environments, ecological change and the transition between hunter gathering societies and farming in north west Europe that will involve the following elements:

Seismic mapping
Environmental analysis
Sedimentary DNA
Computer simulation

https://www.bradford.ac.uk/archaeologic ... frontiers/
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs