What would happen if the USA completely disappeared

Re: What would happen if the USA completely disappeared

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
calitom wrote:Hong Kong doesnt want to live under a totalitarian regime.Of course Hong Kong will lose that fight.
Thanks pansy England.

For you assholes sticking up for China......do you realize they have concentration camps, organ harvesting....and social media scores???
Fukking weaklings.

What is Trump doing for Hong Kong? Apart from fuck all?

From another thread:

Fletch wrote:

Regime change/manipulation in foreign countries caught red handed.

US not happy she was identified. :pointlaugh:
________

The U.S. Stunt In Hong Kong Will Make Other Issues More Difficult
July 27, 2019

The current attempt of a U.S. instigated color revolution in Hong Kong is failing:

Protesters wearing all black streamed through the Yuen Long area, even though police refused to grant permission for the march, citing risks of confrontations between demonstrators and local residents.
By nightfall, protesters and police were once again facing off in the streets, as they've done previously during the summer-long pro-democracy protests in the Chinese territory. Demonstrators threw objects and ducked behind makeshift shields, and police officers shot plumes of tear gas into the air.

In May the chief organizer of the demonstrations met with U.S. leaders:

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Hong Kong pro-democracy leader Martin Lee on Thursday, the State Department said, as Hong Kong activists seek to derail a proposed extradition law pushed by Beijing.
“Secretary Pompeo expressed concern about the Hong Kong government’s proposed amendments to the Fugitive Ordinance law, which threaten Hong Kong’s rule of law,” the department said in a statement.

Lee founded the first pro-democracy party in Hong Kong in 1990 and has been a prominent voice calling for civil liberties for the city’s residents.

Full article https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/07/t ... icult.html

Who do the western media blame for the troubles?

:NAA:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:05 pm

calitom wrote:Hong Kong doesnt want to live under a totalitarian regime.Of course Hong Kong will lose that fight.
Thanks pansy England.

For you assholes sticking up for China......do you realize they have concentration camps, organ harvesting....and social media scores???
Fukking weaklings.

Sounds like the US deep state to me...
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.

Tom you say you lease out a couple of properties .... how would you feel if I stayed after my lease had expired and I refused to budge?

Civil servants fucked that up, Hong Kong Island was leased in perpetuity and the new territories (Kowloon side) had a lease that ran out in 1997.

There was no way that HK Island would be able to carry on on its own but Britain could have negotiated a further lease extension but for political geographical and economic reasons it was deemed better to just hand it over.

I have very much enjoyed my trips to HK but Britain was right to hand it over.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.

You are in a permanent deep state.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.

Tom you say you lease out a couple of properties .... how would you feel if I stayed after my lease had expired and I refused to budge?

Civil servants fucked that up, Hong Kong Island was leased in perpetuity and the new territories (Kowloon side) had a lease that ran out in 1997.

There was no way that HK Island would be able to carry on on its own but Britain could have negotiated a further lease extension but for political geographical and economic reasons it was deemed better to just hand it over.

I have very much enjoyed my trips to HK but Britain was right to hand it over.

No they didn't - the civil service was directed by the government of the time - the Thatcher government.
Last edited by McAz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Thanks pansy England.

Fukking weaklings.

You are in a permanent deep state.

Don't troll the news section raven and if you're going to have another of your meltdowns, do it the Arms. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs