Trump Impeachment

Re: Trump Impeachment

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:35 pm

Let's not forget there is also footage out there Of Joe Biden actually boasting of his threatening to withhold funds ($600 million) if they didn't fire the guy investigating his son. I've got a funny feeling that will back fire on the Dems big time in this impeachment.

Postby Fletch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Guest wrote:Let's not forget there is also footage out there Of Joe Biden actually boasting of his threatening to withhold funds ($600 million) if they didn't fire the guy investigating his son. I've got a funny feeling that will back fire on the Dems big time in this impeachment.

Sssh, that sort of talk is frowned upon ion here

phpBB [video]

30 seconds; about 8 seconds on Biden saying it..

from this

phpBB [video]

(50 minute 49 seconds)
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:33 am

investigation seems to be funded by a ukrainian mob boss currently under house arrest in vienna.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 am

Whataboutery doesn't make Trump any less guilty.

As far as I can see the whole lot of them bear the stench of corruption, none more so than the top man, where the buck should stop.
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:Let's not forget there is also footage out there Of Joe Biden actually boasting of his threatening to withhold funds ($600 million) if they didn't fire the guy investigating his son. I've got a funny feeling that will back fire on the Dems big time in this impeachment.

No there isn't because it never ever happened
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 am

Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:20 pm

But he only hires the "best people"

Trump ally Roger Stone convicted of lying to Congress

US President Donald Trump's adviser Roger Stone has been convicted on seven counts of lying to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering.
The court heard he lied about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton in 2016.
The jury returned its verdict on day two of deliberations in Washington DC.
Witness tampering carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison. The other counts can carry five years each.
The court heard Stone lied in September 2017 during his testimony to the House of Representatives Intelligence Committee's inquiry into alleged Russian interference in the US elections a year earlier.
He was asked about WikiLeaks' release of damaging emails about Mrs Clinton - President Donald Trump's Democratic rival in the vote.
After Friday's verdict Mr Trump claimed that Stone had been the victim of "a double standard", arguing that the likes of Mrs Clinton and former law enforcement and intelligence chiefs he has sparred with had also told lies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50438196

Tick....tock....tick....tock.... :more beer:

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:49 pm

I switched to LBC News today because Ian Payne was covering for our Sheila and frankly I'd rather dip myself in shit rather than listen to that boring bastard :woteva:

They covered the Maria Yovanovitch examination live and it was pretty compelling as well as disturbing.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Stooo wrote:I switched to LBC News today because Ian Payne was covering for our Sheila and frankly I'd rather dip myself in shit rather than listen to that boring bastard :woteva:

They covered the Maria Yovanovitch examination live and it was pretty compelling as well as disturbing.

It got 'better' in that Trump basically added an article of impeachment in real time.

I wonder how Fletch is going explain away tampering with a witness while the witness is on the stand testifying.
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:I switched to LBC News today because Ian Payne was covering for our Sheila and frankly I'd rather dip myself in shit rather than listen to that boring bastard :woteva:

It got 'better' in that Trump basically added an article of impeachment in real time.

I wonder how Fletch is going explain away tampering with a witness while the witness is on the stand testifying.

How wow, how did he tamper with the witness CJ?

What was the threat, or offer?

How did he do that to her if she was on the stand? Was he there talking direct or did she have an earpiece connected to Trump?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Here Are The Payments To Hunter Biden, Leaked From Ukraine

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/wp ... .23-PM.png

:NAA:

Check out those names.

I do believe I've posted about this a few times before...
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:But he only hires the "best people"

Trump ally Roger Stone convicted of lying to Congress

US President Donald Trump's adviser Roger Stone has been convicted on seven counts of lying to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering.
The court heard he lied about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton in 2016.
The jury returned its verdict on day two of deliberations in Washington DC.
Witness tampering carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison. The other counts can carry five years each.
The court heard Stone lied in September 2017 during his testimony to the House of Representatives Intelligence Committee's inquiry into alleged Russian interference in the US elections a year earlier.
He was asked about WikiLeaks' release of damaging emails about Mrs Clinton - President Donald Trump's Democratic rival in the vote.
After Friday's verdict Mr Trump claimed that Stone had been the victim of "a double standard", arguing that the likes of Mrs Clinton and former law enforcement and intelligence chiefs he has sparred with had also told lies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50438196

Tick....tock....tick....tock.... :more beer:

Roger Stone Found Guilty on All Charges, Despite Stark Lack of Evidence

He was found guilty of carrying out all these actions, and there was no evidence at all. The situation was allegedly described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s full 448-page report, but most of it is redacted. It was redacted to allegedly not prejudice the trial of Roger Stone. It also means that, even if there wasn’t anything concrete, redacting it would mean it was simply done as a way to create an illusion suggesting there was.

Whether an unredacted version would be released remains questionable. What’s matters is that the jury, after two days of consideration found Roger Stone guilty, based on no evidence whatsoever, based on a report by Robert Mueller that concluded nothing at all and he completely failed to justify 3 years of investigations before the Congress.

https://southfront.org/roger-stone-foun ... -evidence/
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:03 pm

To think that there would actually be someone on here, mad indoctrinated Yanks apart, defending Trump and his crooked acolytes.

Oh...wait....it's Fletch.

For context, Stone was found guilty of five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering and one of obstructing a congressional committee proceeding. Among other things, he misled Congress about his communications with Trump campaign officials in 2016, the jury unanimously decided.

Seems open and shut, until Southfront gets going with the usual spam...
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Victoria Nuland's 'fuck the EU'phone call and more about the coup.

phpBB [video]

Victoria Nuland, Asst. Sec. of State for Europe, phone call to US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, in a phone call leaked to the news media on 4 February 2014. F**k the EU

What's really important here is the level of planning for the coup that overthrew the elected President Viktor Yanukovych, which brought to power (as heard on the recording) a group of select individuals described as "moderate democrats." In fact, most of them, including Oleh Tyahnybok (whom Nuland insists the new head of state consult four times weekly), are a far-right nationalist faction with overt and long-standing ties to the neo-Nazi movement. Meet the characters in the story that led to what's called "the worst crisis since the old cold war" and which Russia experts at American universities describe as a new cold war more dangerous than the first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sx ... e=youtu.be
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Cannydc wrote:To think that there would actually be someone on here, mad indoctrinated Yanks apart, defending Trump and his crooked acolytes.

Oh...wait....it's Fletch.

For context, Stone was found guilty of five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering and one of obstructing a congressional committee proceeding. Among other things, he misled Congress about his communications with Trump campaign officials in 2016, the jury unanimously decided.

Seems open and shut, until Southfront gets going with the usual spam...

I'm defending truth and justice, not games and claims.

A redacted statement gives evidence of wrong doing? :ooer:

Read the links on the article.

Stone was also charged with falsely telling Congress he had no emails or texts discussing WikiLeaks; with falsely saying he never asked for any requests to be communicated to Assange; and with falsely saying he never discussed his conversations with his WikiLeaks intermediary with anyone in Trump’s campaign.

To repeat these are the things Roger Stone was found guilty of:

Claiming he hadn’t exchanged emails with Wikileaks with third-parties like Credico and Corsi;
Saying that Corsi was his only intermediary with Wikileaks;
Denying that he asked Credico to be an envoy between himself and Wikileaks founder Julian Assange;
Denying he communicated with Credico regarding Wikileaks altogether;
Denying that he relayed his communications with Credico to Trump campaign officials.

All of these are contained in the indictment, released back in January 2019.

and

In conclusion, guilty or not, the point of the matter is that Roger Stone was deemed guilty by MSM a long time ago, the same way every other individual who was indicted by Robert Mueller was found guilty long before they were sentenced to anything at all. It is becoming more and more apparent that in the modern US, “justice” has little to do with truth or evidence. It, however, has much to do with constructing a narrative, largely, out of thin air and repeating it on MSM until enough people believe it is fact.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to US News