NOTRE DAME BURNS

Re: NOTRE DAME BURNS

Postby Cobs » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:But the workers were on site on the roof until 1750hrs. I find it more than beyond a stretch of imagination that not one of them wouldn't have noticed a person walking around without a hi-viz jacket on!

You'd have thought so so what's going on here?

The deep state torched it.
Cobs

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:But the workers were on site on the roof until 1750hrs. I find it more than beyond a stretch of imagination that not one of them wouldn't have noticed a person walking around without a hi-viz jacket on!

Well i'm reading mixed reports. Some say there were workers on site, then another says there wasn't any. :dunno:

Whether the Frenchies will get to the bottom of it is another matter but i remember when the Cutty Sark went up in flame, that was found to be some numpty renovation worker who'd left a vacuuum cleaner on for two days.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Cobs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Is Fletch on the case?
Grafenwalder

Postby Fletch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Is Fletch on the case?

It's religion, it's a CT from the get go.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:02 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Well i'm reading mixed reports. Some say there were workers on site, then another says there wasn't any. :dunno:

Whether the Frenchies will get to the bottom of it is another matter but i remember when the Cutty Sark went up in flame, that was found to be some numpty renovation worker who'd left a vacuuum cleaner on for two days.

They were broadcasting to the world before the embers had cooled that it was an electrical fault ... that was one very quick and short investigation but .... of course it's not the final result and there will be an proper enquiry.
But the news has already started pumping out belief system fodder so that video is interesting.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

They were broadcasting to the world before the embers had cooled that it was an electrical fault ... that was one very quick and short investigation but .... of course it's not the final result and there will be an proper enquiry.
But the news has already started pumping out belief system fodder so that video is interesting.

Yeah like videos have never been doctored before.

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:Social media users with Muslim names are not by any means certain to be Muslims.

And Drongo, your inbuilt Tory Islamophobia is shining like a beacon.

In point of fact a genuine Muslim would not celebrate the destruction of place of worship to the Abrahamic God because however much they might disagree with the form of worship the building itself would be considered a sacred space.
Cactus Jack

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:39 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah like videos have never been doctored before.

I think everyone over seven knows that.
Something happens and you shut down at ..... Yeah like videos have never been doctored before. :thud:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:54 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Social media users with Muslim names are not by any means certain to be Muslims.

In point of fact a genuine Muslim would not celebrate the destruction of place of worship to the Abrahamic God because however much they might disagree with the form of worship the building itself would be considered a sacred space.

Good point. One might have hoped that Islamophobia would have died down with the defeat of ISIS - but still the haters persist. :shake head:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am

McHenry wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Good point. One might have hoped that Islamophobia would have died down with the defeat of ISIS - but still the haters persist. :shake head:

Is pointing out Muslims celebrating the fire at Notre Dame cathedral now called Islamophobia?
What about reporting the beheading of Yazidi sex slaves by Muslims? Is that now Islamophobia?
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:59 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McHenry wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Is pointing out Muslims celebrating the fire at Notre Dame cathedral now called Islamophobia?
What about reporting the beheading of Yazidi sex slaves by Muslims? Is that now Islamophobia?

Your Islamophobia speaks for itself. :shake head:

MungoBrush wrote:In Paris - even an Indian steel company has offered to donate steel for the reconstruction

Not a word that I can find from any French Muslim organisation whatsoever.

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are
They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways
They don’t like our schools so they start their ow
They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff
They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:30 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McHenry wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

You are a particulary hypocritical lying little Tory, but then aren't you all! :pukeup:

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Hmmm...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Is Fletch on the case?

It's religion, it's a CT from the get go.

You suspect God is an arsonist? :scratch:

It''s to be hoped their policy covers 'act of God' then.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I think they were a bit premature on much of the news, in particular Macrons promise to have it rebuilt in five years which is extremely optimistic. Committing to a timeframe was a bit daft though it's probably due to the 2024 Olympics.
Grafenwalder

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs