Brendan Cox Sex Pest

Re: Brendan Cox Sex Pest

Postby Trapper John » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 am

Guest wrote:Or as he has said he grabbed a lady by the throat and made iffensive remarks.

Thats just the bit he has told us.

He seems quite an unsavoury character.

Can you grab someone by the throat and be 'inoffensive'? - It seems he has quite a high opinion of himself in the lady stakes and doesn't take rejection very well at all.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:Or as he has said he grabbed a lady by the throat and made iffensive remarks.

Thats just the bit he has told us.

He seems quite an unsavoury character.

I'm afraid the only source i can find where that's printed is the DM and Star. Both have well known reputations for their unreliable hyperbolic reporting and only fit for the toilet.
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:57 pm

He's a twat and has done the right thing by removing himself from the positions of trust that he held, he needs to keep out of the public eye for good. Other people who are in similar public positions should do the same.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:57 pm

You were all warned.

Postby Kat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Stooo wrote:He's a twat and has done the right thing by removing himself from the positions of trust that he held, he needs to keep out of the public eye for good. Other people who are in similar public positions should do the same.

Agree what a nasty creepy man he is
Kat

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Cox by name Cox by nature - the repulsive shit used his own wife's murder so that he could sexually harrass/assault women even more than he had done in the past.
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Posts have been removed. :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
"We had difficult times, we had amazing times, but I'm not going to recount conversations I had with her because she's not here."

Nice move with the 'don't pick on me, remember my wife got murdered in case you forgot'

"Certainly, I had too much to drink at times."

Another greaseball who thinks just coz he's pissed he can do anything, life's not a catholic confessional mate, where you can fess up and everything is instantly forgiven, time and time again.

Typical liberal shit ball :hand:

He sounds like an unsavoury character, that's for sure - assuming that the people coming out of the woodwork are genuine.

And we all know what you think about people coming out of the woodwork to accuse men of sexual misdemeanors, don't we TJ ???

Well of course using that assumption but it's hardly an assumption when the bloke admits himself he might have been a notoroius sex pest and groper.

I bet he used to photocopy his cock and stick it in the faces of female workers at Christmas parties like what I used to do. :mrgreen:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Kiss this, sweetheart....

.. .Image

You smooth talker!
And they say romance is dead. :gigglesnshit:
Text

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Stooo wrote:Posts have been removed. :smilin:

What post were those? :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 pm

malamute wrote:The widower of Labour MP Jo Cox has finally admitted to being a sex pest. Always thought he looked as guilty as hell when allegations were made against him when he worked for Save The Children. There was him speaking to the country as though he was Saint Brendan and all along he was harbouring his secret.

Its all over the papers tonight so take your pick where you read it. This will do charities even more harm.

Seeing as you despise sex pests, where are your threads on the 36 plus Tory MP sex pests?

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Perhaps he's mentally ill like his wife's murderer? :roll:
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs