17 Dead in school shooting.

17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:31 am

This is the seventeenth shooting in or around an America school this year were only six weeks into it.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:This is the seventeenth shooting in or around an America school this year were only six weeks into it.

Slaughter on a scale no-one should have to contemplate. Shameful.

Pointless talking about gun control. America had it's chance under Obama and blew it.

NRA spokesmen will be the busiest people on TV again today.
Cannydc

Postby Rockstar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:08 am

What meticulous planning...First create hysteria by putting out smoke bombs and triggering fire alarm...As the students run for their lives on hearing the fire alarm...Spray them with bullets..What a fucking cunt.... :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 am

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens...

-The Onion, every time this happens.
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:41 am

I'm sure Calitom will defend guns etc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:05 am

Violence is a way of life for too many Americans.
It's in their culture.
It's their history.
Look at wat they call diplomacy .... guns bombs missiles death destruction.
Do what we want or we'll destroy you!
That's diplomacy American style.

Read a short article that just about sums it up only a few days ago .... knew it would come in handy soon enough.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence.

Americans not only engage in violence, they are entertained by it.

Killing takes place in America at an average of 87 times each day. Going to war in Afghanistan is less dangerous than living in Chicago.

The Romans went to the Coliseum to watch people being killed. In major cities, Americans just look out their windows.

Yet Americans do not give up easily. In this anti-intellectual society where people are told more scientists are needed, unscientific practices prevail. What is shown not to work is repeated over and over again.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence. The Europeans who colonized America were neither tolerant or enlightened; they were the dregs of society, and they even despised each other. The totally impure Puritans of Massachusetts despised the Quakers of Pennsylvania and the Catholics of Maryland. In the Pequot War, English colonists commanded by John Mason, launched a ni................

The whole article takes less than ten minutes to read and is worth it.
Prohibition never worked with anything else so it sure won't work with guns.
It will take generations to change American culture and The Americas are simply not up to it. https://www.globalresearch.ca/violence- ... fe/5318698
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:49 am

The lack of interest in this shooting says more than all the repeat comments ever could.
I'm betting it's pretty much the same in America too .... oh not again switch it off!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:52 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The lack of interest in this shooting says more than all the repeat comments ever could.
I'm betting it's pretty much the same in America too .... oh not again switch it off!

The kid's social media pages are very pro-Trump, pro-NRA etc etc

Postby Is it me? » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:56 am

All of the school shooters this year have been Christians.
Think about that for a minute.
Is it me?

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Keyser

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Is it me? wrote:All of the school shooters this year have been Christians.
Think about that for a minute.

What good church going Christians or just not muslims or any other religion?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The lack of interest in this shooting says more than all the repeat comments ever could.

Donald Trump has been labelled a “f*****g piece of s**t” on Twitter by a user who is believed to be a student caught up in the Florida school shooting.

The reply by “Sarah” to the US President’s public comment on the mass killing went viral after she urged him to introduce gun control measures instead of platitudes.

Mr Trump had tweeted his “prayers and condolences” to the families of those murdered, adding: “No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.”

The account chaddiedabaddie, which purports to belong to a girl attending Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, near Fort Lauderdale, replied: “I don’t want your condolences you f*****g price (sic) of s**t, my friends and teachers were shot.

“Multiple of my fellow classmates are dead. Do something instead of sending prayers. Prayers won’t fix this. But Gun control will prevent it from happening again.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 11896.html
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:

Trump tweets "so many signs the shooter was mentally disturbed". There seems to be a hell of a lot of 'mentally disturbed' people in America. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/964110212885106689
Grafenwalder

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:32 pm

The usual platitudes from Trump just now - a man and his party so far up the NRA's arse they could not find their way out with a fucking flashlight.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:

Yep, we got there pretty fast It's Trumps fault.
Might as well lock the thread now, nothing else to discuss.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs