17 Dead in school shooting.

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Maddog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:Against the UK yes. Not against Norway, Finland or Switzerland.

And if you want to compare the number of times women shoot men tying to harm them, we are still the reigning world champion.

I know you are not in this group, but there are men that don't like the idea of women being able to shoot them. :ooer:

Except of course women are far more likely to suffer violent sexual and physical abuse in gun owning households - https://everytownresearch.org/guns-domestic-violence/ - sort of defeats your argument doesn't it

Not if you're a female who just smoked a guy who walked right through a restraining order eh?

Not then, but for the many more times that women are subjected to physical, emotional and sexual abuse, which is five times more likely in gun owning households, or when she is killed, sixteen times more likely in gun owning households, then your argument lies in tatters.

I guess if you're the sort of person who would gladly pay $1,000 for the chance to win $10 and hated all women that would make sense but to everyone else it's kinda stupid

Nah, I'm the sort a person who isn't worried about women owning firearms.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:

And if you want to compare the number of times women shoot men tying to harm them, we are still the reigning world champion.

I know you are not in this group, but there are men that don't like the idea of women being able to shoot them. :ooer:

Except of course women are far more likely to suffer violent sexual and physical abuse in gun owning households - https://everytownresearch.org/guns-domestic-violence/ - sort of defeats your argument doesn't it

Not if you're a female who just smoked a guy who walked right through a restraining order eh?

Not then, but for the many more times that women are subjected to physical, emotional and sexual abuse, which is five times more likely in gun owning households, or when she is killed, sixteen times more likely in gun owning households, then your argument lies in tatters.

I guess if you're the sort of person who would gladly pay $1,000 for the chance to win $10 and hated all women that would make sense but to everyone else it's kinda stupid

Even ones with criminal convictions and or mental health issues?

Postby Maddog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Guess it would depend on what crime, or how crazy.

But for the most part, the thought chick with a gun in her purse or glove box doesn't' bother me in the least.

The Albanian Princess and former main squeeze was known to have a handgun in the purse, along with about 737 other items.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:31 am

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course you aren't. Like most uber-machos with a need for big guns to make up for deficiencies elsewhere you know it's far less likely that a woman will kill you than that you will be able to overpower her. The figures show us that a woman with a gun is less likely to retreat and seek assistance so you, or any assailant, can force yourself on her much more often successfully than if she retreated or withdrew. Presumably that's one of the reasons why women in gun owning households are far more likely to be sexually abused than those in non gun owning households

Postby Maddog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Nah. I just think it's cool when a woman shoots a piece of shit. :more beer:
Maddog

Postby Axtol » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:Of course you aren't. Like most uber-machos with a need for big guns to make up for deficiencies elsewhere you know it's far less likely that a woman will kill you than that you will be able to overpower her. The figures show us that a woman with a gun is less likely to retreat and seek assistance so you, or any assailant, can force yourself on her much more often successfully than if she retreated or withdrew. Presumably that's one of the reasons why women in gun owning households are far more likely to be sexually abused than those in non gun owning households

I generally find that the people throwing the "You're just macho/compensating for something" cliche around are themselves insecure about something. Is it just jealousy that you can't own a weapon to defend yourself that makes you want to drag them down to not being able to either?
Axtol

Postby Maddog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Axtol wrote:
Guest wrote:Of course you aren't. Like most uber-machos with a need for big guns to make up for deficiencies elsewhere you know it's far less likely that a woman will kill you than that you will be able to overpower her. The figures show us that a woman with a gun is less likely to retreat and seek assistance so you, or any assailant, can force yourself on her much more often successfully than if she retreated or withdrew. Presumably that's one of the reasons why women in gun owning households are far more likely to be sexually abused than those in non gun owning households

I generally find that the people throwing the "You're just macho/compensating for something" cliche around are themselves insecure about something. Is it just jealousy that you can't own a weapon to defend yourself that makes you want to drag them down to not being able to either?

It's likely a lack of experience with weapons and women that causes his foul mood. :leer:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Trump is coming for your guns

:pointlaugh:

Postby Maddog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:Trump is coming for your guns

Attachments
trump......jpg
trump gun.jpg
trump 7.jpg
Maddog

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Axtol wrote:

So you don't want to respond to the fact that women in gun owning households are more likely to be murdered, physically abused and sexually abused you prefer to try whatever this is. Are you the Albanian Princess we're heard so much about? Or are you someone else hoping the uber-macho cowboy will get rough with them? Good news, if that's your thing you two can head for the chapel right now but you better rush while it's still legal.

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:54 am

Guest wrote:
Axtol wrote:

So you don't want to respond to the fact that women in gun owning households are more likely to be murdered, physically abused and sexually abused you prefer to try whatever this is. Are you the Albanian Princess we're heard so much about? Or are you someone else hoping the uber-macho cowboy will get rough with them? Good news, if that's your thing you two can head for the chapel right now but you better rush while it's still legal.

:more beer:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:23 am

:thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Maddog wrote:
Axtol wrote:

It's likely a lack of experience with weapons and women that causes his foul mood. :leer:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Maddog wrote:

If that’s true, he’s a genius.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

If that’s true, he’s a genius.

Yes, he'll be leading the local mensa chapter in DC too.
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs