17 Dead in school shooting.

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Always the same response when it's a shooting in America from you lefties. You seem to think it's ok and acceptable for knife crime in the uk because it's only one at a time dies a few at most.
But America is far worse because there's multiple deaths. Let me tell you the number doesn't really come into it One murder is to much. That murder hits the family hard no matter how it is caused.
Banning guns is not the solution, That's been proven in countless european countries that has banned firearms. If someone wants to kill you, they will find away.
Rather than kneejerk reactions, maybe a closer look at the mental health system.
How's about holding the pharma companies over the fire?
They dish out drugs that alter minds on a large scale. Got a stomach ache then take this, but be careful can cause suicidal thoughts.
Got a headache then take this but be careful, can cause anger issues.
Kid's playing up feed him these pills, and he will be a zombie but might develop murderous thoughts.
Buy your kid a game consul and then let him kill people again and again and again, while he watches them re animate and wait to be killed again. Death is just a flickering image on the screen and nobody really dies.
Why not ask Britain to stop selling weapons around the world that kill people in the millions over the years. Maybe clean up the UK's involvement in mass murder before you wish to change another country's laws![/quote]

What a stupid Fasctard strawman argument.
Who in the UK thinks knife crime is acceptable?
Why did BoZo cut funding for London's knife crime charities?
Rather than a knee JERK action lets look at assault rifles being sold in USA.
Why did the NRA give the Trump fund $30,000,000?
Why are over 40 Rep Senators funded by the NRA?
Are you aware there is NO LINK between video games and Far Right Trump supporters causing terrorism?
The Left have been calling for arms sales to genocidal states like Saudi to be stopped but the Right refuse to stop these sales.
Did your cuntish cunt Trump stop sales to such terrorism funding states like Saudi?
I suggest that you do some research instead of making yourself look a bigger cunt than you already are.[/quote]
What a stupid post.
It's safer to go to war in Afghanistan than live in New York equates to England how?[/quote]

I live in NY, rollup I feel safer here than I would walking down a street in Moss side. Or London even. Who the fuck are you to post how dangerous NY is?

At least I've lived in the UK you wanker. Whens the last time you were in America :hand:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. I'm so glad he affects you so much, How are you going to survive 8 more years!

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:This is the seventeenth shooting in or around an America school this year were only six weeks into it.

Slaughter on a scale no-one should have to contemplate. Shameful.

Pointless talking about gun control. America had it's chance under Obama and blew it.

NRA spokesmen will be the busiest people on TV again today.

Always the same response when it's a shooting in America from you lefties. You seem to think it's ok and acceptable for knife crime in the uk because it's only one at a time dies a few at most.
But America is far worse because there's multiple deaths. Let me tell you the number doesn't really come into it One murder is to much. That murder hits the family hard no matter how it is caused.
Banning guns is not the solution, That's been proven in countless european countries that has banned firearms. If someone wants to kill you, they will find away.
Rather than kneejerk reactions, maybe a closer look at the mental health system.
They dish out drugs that alter minds on a large scale. Got a stomach ache then take this, but be careful can cause suicidal thoughts.
Kid's playing up feed him these pills, and he will be a zombie but might develop murderous thoughts.
Buy your kid a game consul and then let him kill people again and again and again, while he watches them re animate and wait to be killed again. Death is just a flickering image on the screen and nobody really dies.
Why not ask Britain to stop selling weapons around the world that kill people in the millions over the years. Maybe clean up the UK's involvement in mass murder before you wish to change another country's laws!

I agree with you to some extent.

There seems to be a reflexive response to tragedies like this which is to shout "gun control" and keep banging that drum. What that does however is to stand in the way of a critical examination of other relevant facts and particular into the background of the killer.

Were they suffering from mental health issues? Did they have a history of drug use and if so what ones? What was their family or social background like? Did they experience radicalisation either online or face to face?

To get any kind of meaningful policy response all those factors need to be considered, to include how big a factor availability of guns are, to help find a solution.

This is an absolutely awful situation and I can't imagine the pain and hurt the parents and community is going through.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:This is the seventeenth shooting in or around an America school this year were only six weeks into it.

Pointless talking about gun control. America had it's chance under Obama and blew it.

Why not ask Britain to stop selling weapons around the world that kill people in the millions over the years. Maybe clean up the UK's involvement in mass murder before you wish to change another country's laws!

There seems to be a reflexive response to tragedies like this which is to shout "gun control" and keep banging that drum. What that does however is to stand in the way of a critical examination of other relevant facts and particular into the background of the killer.

Were they suffering from mental health issues? Did they have a history of drug use and if so what ones? What was their family or social background like? Did they experience radicalisation either online or face to face?

To get any kind of meaningful policy response all those factors need to be considered, to include how big a factor availability of guns are, to help find a solution.

This is an absolutely awful situation and I can't imagine the pain and hurt the parents and community is going through.

It's Britain's fault?

Aus restricted gun ownership after Port Arthur and we did after Dunblaine. It didn't cause any sort of issue other than not having schools, pubs, anywhere where people meet up being shot to shit. It's not about social and economic issues at this level, it's about the availability of machines made to kill in the quickest way possible to anyone at all.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Violence is a way of life for too many Americans.
It's in their culture.
It's their history.
Look at wat they call diplomacy .... guns bombs missiles death destruction.
Do what we want or we'll destroy you!
That's diplomacy American style.

Read a short article that just about sums it up only a few days ago .... knew it would come in handy soon enough.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence.

Americans not only engage in violence, they are entertained by it.

Killing takes place in America at an average of 87 times each day. Going to war in Afghanistan is less dangerous than living in Chicago.

The Romans went to the Coliseum to watch people being killed. In major cities, Americans just look out their windows.

Yet Americans do not give up easily. In this anti-intellectual society where people are told more scientists are needed, unscientific practices prevail. What is shown not to work is repeated over and over again.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence. The Europeans who colonized America were neither tolerant or enlightened; they were the dregs of society, and they even despised each other. The totally impure Puritans of Massachusetts despised the Quakers of Pennsylvania and the Catholics of Maryland. In the Pequot War, English colonists commanded by John Mason, launched a ni................

The whole article takes less than ten minutes to read and is worth it.
Prohibition never worked with anything else so it sure won't work with guns.
It will take generations to change American culture and The Americas are simply not up to it. https://www.globalresearch.ca/violence- ... fe/5318698

Shouldn't you be happy about this? There's 17 less of us now.

You saw the bit about your country being anti intellectual yeah and again decided to prove the point.
You never fail.

You spend an inordinate amount of time bitching about Americans. It's an obsession of yours. You don't like them or their country. It's not anti intellectual to suggest that you would like less of them walking around this planet.

Where are all these posts I spend an inordinate amount of time making Maddog?
The event happened in your shithole I posted it up as news.
I also said I don't think prohibition is the right way to go etc etc etc.
Some of us hate your foreign policy and speak about it cowboy.
Tough shit if you don't like it now dry your tears.
Some kids didn't make it home from school that day.
That's pretty grim and then a knobhead like you turn up crying about your butt hurt feelings that have nothing to do with the real issues.
Poor little cowboy.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
It's Britain's fault?

Aus restricted gun ownership after Port Arthur and we did after Dunblaine. It didn't cause any sort of issue other than not having schools, pubs, anywhere where people meet up being shot to shit. It's not about social and economic issues at this level, it's about the availability of machines made to kill in the quickest way possible to anyone at all.

If someone is intent on killing though they will find a method of doing so though. We've seen that here with acts of terrorism involving motor vehicles. A gun is a tool so don't we ask why someone wishes to use it?

I don't buy the argument that is solely an availability issue and while of course drawing lessons from Australia will be useful they don't necessarily have the same social issues such as the use of opiates for example.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's Britain's fault?

If someone is intent on killing though they will find a method of doing so though. We've seen that here with acts of terrorism involving motor vehicles. A gun is a tool so don't we ask why someone wishes to use it?

I don't buy the argument that is solely an availability issue and while of course drawing lessons from Australia will be useful they don't necessarily have the same social issues such as the use of opiates for example.

What?

Opiates usage is up over 400% in recent years.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/prescrip ... xobvt.html

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's Britain's fault?

If someone is intent on killing? That's hardly an argument for gun control, the availability is the issue. I know a few people who are licenced hunters, farmers or clay pigeon shooters who use guns in a way that is not a risk to other people. A person (now deceased) was devastated about losing his pistol after Dunblaine and carried that hatred to his grave, I'm glad that he had to hand the thing in.

The lessons are not just from Aus, they are here in this country as well. The American gun culture started in the 70's, money was made.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's Britain's fault?

What?

Opiates usage is up over 400% in recent years.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/prescrip ... xobvt.html

Whoa. I wasn't aware it is that bad in Australia but knew it was a real issue in the States.

I'll have a look at that further.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Is it me? wrote:All of the school shooters this year have been Christians.
Think about that for a minute.

What good church going Christians or just not muslims or any other religion?

Good God fearing church going Christians.

Was he screaming God is great then?
Don't think so numb nuts, and he is no more a God fearing Christian than you are.
He killed because he's a fucking nut job Nothing else no other agenda.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

That has to be the most cretinous comments I have had the pleasure to read on here.

You seriously believe that ANY sane person, left or right, believes knife crime to be acceptable ? They don't. They consider it to be a tragic waste of a life.

And then you decide it would be a good idea to conflate mass slaughter in a school in America with your CT nonsense on "big pharma" and weapons sold by UK companies to regimes around the world.

You are one sad person, and no mistake.

Point proven. You just defended the left and the UK.

WTF does that even mean ?

Apart from you trying to blame anyone and everyone else for the sad state of affairs that gives mentalists free access (yes, free access) to assault weapons and the ammunition to kill a battalion. Instead of realising that your gun control / complete lack of it is entirely down to the amount of money and votes donated to political parties by those with the very worst motives to lobby - greed.
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Violence is a way of life for too many Americans.
It's in their culture.
It's their history.
Look at wat they call diplomacy .... guns bombs missiles death destruction.
Do what we want or we'll destroy you!
That's diplomacy American style.

Read a short article that just about sums it up only a few days ago .... knew it would come in handy soon enough.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence.

Americans not only engage in violence, they are entertained by it.

Killing takes place in America at an average of 87 times each day. Going to war in Afghanistan is less dangerous than living in Chicago.

The Romans went to the Coliseum to watch people being killed. In major cities, Americans just look out their windows.

Yet Americans do not give up easily. In this anti-intellectual society where people are told more scientists are needed, unscientific practices prevail. What is shown not to work is repeated over and over again.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence. The Europeans who colonized America were neither tolerant or enlightened; they were the dregs of society, and they even despised each other. The totally impure Puritans of Massachusetts despised the Quakers of Pennsylvania and the Catholics of Maryland. In the Pequot War, English colonists commanded by John Mason, launched a ni................

The whole article takes less than ten minutes to read and is worth it.
Prohibition never worked with anything else so it sure won't work with guns.
It will take generations to change American culture and The Americas are simply not up to it. https://www.globalresearch.ca/violence- ... fe/5318698

Shouldn't you be happy about this? There's 17 less of us now.

You saw the bit about your country being anti intellectual yeah and again decided to prove the point.
You never fail.

You spend an inordinate amount of time bitching about Americans. It's an obsession of yours. You don't like them or their country. It's not anti intellectual to suggest that you would like less of them walking around this planet.

Where are all these posts I spend an inordinate amount of time making Maddog?
The event happened in your shithole I posted it up as news.
I also said I don't think prohibition is the right way to go etc etc etc.
Some of us hate your foreign policy and speak about it cowboy.
Tough shit if you don't like it now dry your tears.
Some kids didn't make it home from school that day.
That's pretty grim and then a knobhead like you turn up crying about your butt hurt feelings that have nothing to do with the real issues.
Poor little cowboy.

I rest my case. ;)
Maddog

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's Britain's fault?

If someone is intent on killing? That's hardly an argument for gun control, the availability is the issue. I know a few people who are licenced hunters, farmers or clay pigeon shooters who use guns in a way that is not a risk to other people. A person (now deceased) was devastated about losing his pistol after Dunblaine and carried that hatred to his grave, I'm glad that he had to hand the thing in.

The lessons are not just from Aus, they are here in this country as well. The American gun culture started in the 70's, money was made.

Sure, that makes sense.

I accept that no law is ever going to be perfect and that some legislation could help reduce mass shootings but is availability the only issue and if not what else should be addressed? It seems to me that there are probably some other issues which need to be addressed at the same time.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Maddog » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

If you are seeing a new, undesired behavior in people, you have to identify the new stimuli that has been introduced to cause this new behavior.

Access hasn't changed, nor have the weapons themselves.

I will admit that use of the AR and its variants has increased even though availability hasn't changed.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Point proven. You just defended the left and the UK.[/quote]

We have done everything we could. Right Wing cunts like you are in charge and are selling the WMDs to terrorist sympathising countries.
Have been since 1979.
Where have you been?
Up Trump's arse?[/quote]

You say 'we' as though you've done everything you could, what exactly have 'YOU' done then?
Been selling wmds since 1979?
You want to look a bit further back into British history you dumb cunt. Britain has been exporting death and destruction for hundreds of years.
And if you truly believe it's only right wing cunts (as you so nicely put it) Have sold WMD's then you really aren't worth discussing any topic with.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Is it me? wrote:All of the school shooters this year have been Christians.
Think about that for a minute.

What good church going Christians or just not muslims or any other religion?

Good God fearing church going Christians.

Was he screaming God is great then?
Don't think so numb nuts, and he is no more a God fearing Christian than you are.
He killed because he's a fucking nut job Nothing else no other agenda.

He prayed before going out on the shooting spree.
He had a bible in his rucksack.
He killed because Right Wing politicians allowed him and his ilk free access to guns that can kill hundreds of people in a few minutes.
Had guns been removed from the equation, how many would this religious nutter have killed?

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs