17 Dead in school shooting.

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Maddog » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Punk wrote:Any ideas why people with mental health issues don't go on rampages in other developed countries? USA has one every 9 days, almost. :shake head:

No other country encourages shooting as much as the US, or has such easy access to firearms. Ffs, they take children to gun ranges, have a gun lobby and believe they are the cowboys of the world. Team America hit the nail on the head, “fuck yeah”!

The Swiss do. And they actually.have a mass shooting now and then too.

Your master decided that no one is to have anything resembling real firepower. Probably for the best.

Who’s my master? Our govt?

The Swiss don’t have that troublesome 2nd amendment in their constitution that enables you lot kill your children en masse.

Yes.

They have mass shootings, and based on their tiny population, they beat team in USA in the per capita race for first place. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:46 am

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Your master decided that no one is to have anything resembling real firepower. Probably for the best.

The Swiss don’t have that troublesome 2nd amendment in their constitution that enables you lot kill your children en masse.

Yes.

They have mass shootings, and based on their tiny population, they beat team in USA in the per capita race for first place. :ooer:

But not in the number of incidents per week. You must be immune to how unusual school shootings are to be so flippant about it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes.

But not in the number of incidents per week. You must be immune to how unusual school shootings are to be so flippant about it.

"but not in the number of incidents per week"--do u realize that the swiss have 8 million people-usa has 340 million???? come on ....
that killing was very suspect in FL...nothing to do with the 2nd amendment and everything to do with politics. There were witnesses who saw things that make the official story a huge joke.
calitom

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am

Puzzler wrote:
Punk wrote:Any ideas why people with mental health issues don't go on rampages in other developed countries? USA has one every 9 days, almost. :shake head:

I know. Raoul Moat and Derrick Bird clearly didn’t exist.

Well said.
What years where they in?
2018?
2017?
2016?
2015?
2014?
2013?
2012?

Earlier?
No way.

Postby Maddog » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes.

Correct. A country 40 times more populated might have an event occur about 40 times more often.

Funny how that works eh?
Maddog

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes.

Correct. A country 40 times more populated might have an event occur about 40 times more often.

Funny how that works eh?

Why is it then that the UK, where the last mass shooting was in 2010, hasn't had 3 or 4 mass shootings this year?

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:40 pm

"Lady Murasaki"]
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Funny how that works eh?[/quote]

Why is it then that the UK, where the last mass shooting was in 2010, hasn't had 3 or 4 mass shootings this year?[/quote]

because you dont have the fbi setting them up for you?
calitom

Postby Is it me? » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:16 pm

calitom wrote: because you dont have the fbi setting them up for you?

What are you twattering on about?
We don't have cunts who have access to assault rifles.
We don't have draft dodging leader who stupidly reckoned he would run to the school armed with a revolver and shoot up an NRA gun nut armed with an assault rifle.
Catch my drift?
Is it me?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:Yes.

Funny how that works eh?

We did this already in another thread. When you compare populations, the frequency of US shootings still comes out on top.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:38 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Funny how that works eh?

We did this already in another thread. When you compare populations, the frequency of US shootings still comes out on top.

Against the UK yes. Not against Norway, Finland or Switzerland.

And if you want to compare the number of times women shoot men tying to harm them, we are still the reigning world champion.

I know you are not in this group, but there are men that don't like the idea of women being able to shoot them. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:42 am

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Funny how that works eh?

Against the UK yes. Not against Norway, Finland or Switzerland.

And if you want to compare the number of times women shoot men tying to harm them, we are still the reigning world champion.

I know you are not in this group, but there are men that don't like the idea of women being able to shoot them. :ooer:

Those countries do not have mass shootings weekly or even monthly.

(If men behaved better then women wouldn’t want to shoot them.)
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:41 am

Maddog wrote:Against the UK yes. Not against Norway, Finland or Switzerland.

Except of course women are far more likely to suffer violent sexual and physical abuse in gun owning households - https://everytownresearch.org/guns-domestic-violence/ - sort of defeats your argument doesn't it

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:

Except of course women are far more likely to suffer violent sexual and physical abuse in gun owning households - https://everytownresearch.org/guns-domestic-violence/ - sort of defeats your argument doesn't it

He has no argument, ever.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:

Not if you're a female who just smoked a guy who walked right through a restraining order eh?
Maddog

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not if you're a female who just smoked a guy who walked right through a restraining order eh?

Not then, but for the many more times that women are subjected to physical, emotional and sexual abuse, which is five times more likely in gun owning households, or when she is killed, sixteen times more likely in gun owning households, then your argument lies in tatters.

I guess if you're the sort of person who would gladly pay $1,000 for the chance to win $10 and hated all women that would make sense but to everyone else it's kinda stupid

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs