I'm not racist but...

Re: I'm not racist but...

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Viper wrote:Lol. Unable to support your claim so you water down and fake news it.

My claim of your support for the anti-Semitic Le Pen is established here in your own words:

"The leader of France’s National Front party has told an Israeli TV channel that she believes French Jews should be banned from wearing a Kippah..."

The Jewish Chronicle, February 5, 2017

Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:....who would you now prefer to win, given what has been said by, and about MLP ?

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)

But in concession I'm prepared to accept that you're so stupid that you troll for free. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:51 pm

You troll for free mcaz- remember you were banned for precisely that so you correctly identify yourself as stupid (we all knew but were unsure if you were self aware).

Does the labour party have a problem with anti semitism in its wider support base in your opinion?

I dont troll i merely post opinions that you disagree with and are not able to handle the emotions that they cause within you.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Glad you cleared that up, simple one - now all you have to do is give details of the anti-Semitic policies the Labour party has adopted (4th time of asking) so that I can condemn them too. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:57 pm

McAz wrote:Glad you cleared that up, simple one - now all you have to do is give details of the anti-Semitic policies the Labour party has adopted (4th time of asking) so that I can condemn them too. :thumbsup:

Dont want to answer my question so hiding behind a strawman...

...il standby for the second phase of lefty 'debate' the ad hom.

There is a clear narrative of anti semitism in labour movement- for heavens sake they even went as far as whitewashing their own internal investigation about it. So im curious in your opinion is their a problem with anti semitism within the wider labour movement? That is an easy question for you to answer.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:Glad you cleared that up, simple one - now all you have to do is give details of the anti-Semitic policies the Labour party has adopted (4th time of asking) so that I can condemn them too. :thumbsup:

There is a clear narrative of anti semitism in labour movement- for heavens sake they even went as far as whitewashing their own internal investigation about it. So im curious in your opinion is their a problem with anti semitism within the wider labour movement? That is an easy question for you to answer.

Ha ha ha - you supported Le Pen and her anti-Semitic policies - how on earth can it be a strawman to ask you to detail any anti-Semitic polices the Labour Party has adopted. :gigglesnshit:

Come on now, don't be coy - I'm keen to jump on this anti-Semitic bandwagon of yours.
Last edited by McAz on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby wutang » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Le Pen Promotes Holocaust Denier and Plans to Ban Kosher Butchers and Yarmulkes

FRANCE’S JEWISH COMMUNITY is watching the second round of this year’s presidential election with profound unease, as Marine Le Pen of the far-right National Front has unveiled plans to ban the ritual slaughter of animals for kosher and halal meat and promoted a deputy who has been accused of praising an infamous Holocaust denier.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/27/le- ... yarmulkes/

Vipes still backed her :hand:
wutang

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 pm

wutang wrote:
Le Pen Promotes Holocaust Denier and Plans to Ban Kosher Butchers and Yarmulkes

FRANCE’S JEWISH COMMUNITY is watching the second round of this year’s presidential election with profound unease, as Marine Le Pen of the far-right National Front has unveiled plans to ban the ritual slaughter of animals for kosher and halal meat and promoted a deputy who has been accused of praising an infamous Holocaust denier.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/27/le- ... yarmulkes/

Vipes still backed her :hand:

And he won't renounce his support - I asked him to do so the other day - stony silence. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Viper wrote:The labour party isnt anti semitic but they want to boycott all israeli goods.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5135501/j ... -movement/

Drip drip drip.

So now you're saying Labour isn't anti semitic :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:26 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

Ha ha ha - you supported Le Pen and her anti-Semitic policies - how on earth can it be a strawman to ask you to detail any anti-Semitic polices the Labour Party has adopted. :gigglesnshit:

Come on now, don't be coy - I'm keen to jump on this anti-Semitic bandwagon of yours.

So you wont answer a simple straight question but deflect in desperation.

Il give you another chance to offer your opinion. Once we have established your opinion we have a platform for discussion...

So...mcaz in your opinion do you think their is a problem with anti semitism within the wider support of the labour party?

Lets start a discussion....
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm

I'm perfectly prepared to discuss anti-Semitic policies adopted by any party (like Le Pen's for example, which you support) - which anti-Semitic policies have the Labour Party adopted? :dunno:

Let's start a discussion...
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:38 pm

I see your not willing to answer and have fallen back to trolling (for free-a stupid past time you inform us).

So you either support the anti semitism inherent in the labour party or are stupid enough to think its not present. Im stumped as both are equally plausible possibilities.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Viper wrote:I see your not willing to answer and have fallen back to trolling (for free-a stupid past time you inform us).

So you either support the anti semitism inherent in the labour party or are stupid enough to think its not present. Im stumped as both are equally plausible possibilities.

I don't support anti-Semitism anywhere. :dunno:

What Labour Party policies do you consider anti-Semitic - are they proposing to strip Jews of their citizenship or banning their yarmulkes - that would be shocking, don't you agree?
Last edited by McAz on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Viper how would you describe these people and what would you call them?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jews+ ... 36&bih=759
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:53 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:I see your not willing to answer and have fallen back to trolling (for free-a stupid past time you inform us).

What Labour Party policies do you consider anti-Semitic - are they proposing to strip Jews of their citizenship or banning their yarmulkes - that would be shocking, don't you agree?

Not the question that was asked. I have asked politely for your opinion. Im concerned that their is a problem with anti semitism in the wider labour party movement. In your opinion am i right to concerned or is there no problem?

Your response is unclear. I think it leans towards you suggesting that in your opinion there is no problem with anti semiyism in the wider labour movement. Have i interpretted correctly? Yes or no?
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Not the question that was asked. I have asked politely for your opinion. Im concerned that their is a problem with anti semitism in the wider labour party movement. In your opinion am i right to concerned or is there no problem?

Your response is unclear. I think it leans towards you suggesting that in your opinion there is no problem with anti semiyism in the wider labour movement. Have i interpretted correctly? Yes or no?

If the Labour party is not adopted any anti-Semitic policies then there is nothing to discuss. :dunno:

But if they ever do then get right back to me - I, like you, want to save as many Jews as I can by trolling threads on a minor forum. :roll:
Last edited by McAz on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs