Buzzfeed doubles planned redundancies

Re: Buzzfeed doubles planned redundancies

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Lads lads lads. Give the butthurt about my signature a rest. Its a bit of fun. Scientifically proven but still fun.

Seriously guys a week of butthurt. Chill.
Viper

Re: Buzzfeed doubles planned redundancies

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Bear in mind that intelligence is NOT the same as IQ, so it actually reads that we should have consideration for their (Conservatives) lower IQ when conversing with them.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Conservatives voters are more intelligent than labour voters (scientific fact). Have consideration for their lower IQ when conversing with them.

Bugger, I was about to reply to Viper's attempted slight against me, but you beat me to it - that's exactly what I was going to say :wubwub:
It's quite an ambiguous sentence, isn't it? When I learned English grammar, we were taught that when comparing a number of items in separate clauses or sentences, the correct method is to compare 2A to 1A, 2B to 2B, 2c to 2C etc. As you point out, Viper's sig actually implies that it's the Conservatives who are less intelligent, Isn't it jolly decent of him to (unknowingly) prove it - as he'd say himself - scientific fact.

That should of course have read 2B to 1B, 2C to 1C etc :oops:

I wouldnt worry. No one read it :gigglesnshit:

Well you clearly did.
Unless you have a really serious case of early onset Alzheimers which has made you forget already. :cuppaT:

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs