Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 am

Vicky wrote:Liam Deane who was jailed for life last month for murdering his two day old baby daughter has been murdered in prison.

Deane punched tiny Luna on the face, squeezed her body and shook her, because she wouldn't stop crying.

28 year old John Westland appeared in court yesterday, charged with murdering Deane, who was found dead in his cell on Sunday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-punched-baby-daughter-death-dead-prison-liam-deane-a8055146.html

My faith in jail justice has never diminished despite what the likes of the Albanian chainsaw gangster on here would have you believe.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:36 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vicky wrote:Liam Deane who was jailed for life last month for murdering his two day old baby daughter has been murdered in prison.

Deane punched tiny Luna on the face, squeezed her body and shook her, because she wouldn't stop crying.

28 year old John Westland appeared in court yesterday, charged with murdering Deane, who was found dead in his cell on Sunday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-punched-baby-daughter-death-dead-prison-liam-deane-a8055146.html

My faith in jail justice has never diminished despite what the likes of the Albanian chainsaw gangster on here would have you believe.

Do you mean Markey Mark?

I think I remember Mickey, making a remark about MM's gangster past.
Vicky

Postby Markey mark » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Do you mean Markey Mark?

Trouble with most people on forums Vicky , they just make it up as time goes on , I haven’t a criminal record , and have work in royal palaces , embassies and diplomats homes , nuclear plants were one has the highest security checks,
But like anyone else on this planet we know people that are straight as a gun barrel and we all know wrongings my exwife come from a real known gangster family in north London , because I mentioned people I know that have a dodgey past , some how jack and a few others presumed I’m a gangster, bit odd how people’s mind work . But coming back to this bloke that killed that little girl , I’m very happy he meet his maker and now he dead , hopefully he died slowly and in pain , somebody’s probably think I’m a sadistic now , but there’s probably millions that think the same way as me when it comes to child abusers and killers .
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Do you mean Markey Mark?

Trouble with most people on forums Vicky , they just make it up as time goes on , I haven’t a criminal record , and have work in royal palaces , embassies and diplomats homes , nuclear plants were one has the highest security checks,
But like anyone else on this planet we know people that are straight as a gun barrel and we all know wrongings my exwife come from a real known gangster family in north London , because I mentioned people I know that have a dodgey past , some how jack and a few others presumed I’m a gangster, bit odd how people’s mind work . But coming back to this bloke that killed that little girl , I’m very happy he meet his maker and now he dead , hopefully he died slowly and in pain , somebody’s probably think I’m a sadistic now , but there’s probably millions that think the same way as me when it comes to child abusers and killers .

Your tales of underground shenanigans were legendary as well as your easily disproven links to the Adams. You were forever going on about stuff that would have been in the corner of the local rag but there was never anything reported, you made it all up.

Fun times...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Do you mean Markey Mark?

Markey most know you were never a gangster.
You wouldn't have what it takes.
Calling you on it is just taking the piss but you still don't seem to understand this place.
I worked in palaces and nuclear plants?
You were just cutting wood Markey ... just cutting wood.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Do you mean Markey Mark?

Most on forumuz appear to have led sheltered lives and lived in their own little cocoons Markey, they are like nodding donleys, agreeing with their mates in case they get into a row..

Just keep telling how it is.
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs