91 year old woman conned out of life savings

91 year old woman conned out of life savings

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:10 pm

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/thor ... story.html

A Thornton Heath fraudster who conned a 91-year-old woman out of nearly all of her life savings of £90,000 has been locked up.

Justin Sewell, 43, managed to have his name added to the woman's savings account on March 1 and then transferred the funds into his own account.

Croydon Crown Court heard that he managed to get his name added to the account victims account through going to a Natwest bank in Croydon with a woman who pretended to be the elderly victim so she could fill out the necessary paperwork.

Days later, on March 9, Sewell, of Beulah Road, then transferred £50,000 of the victim's savings into his account and a day later he topped that up with another £40,000.

Scummy cunt.

Re: 91 year old woman conned out of life savings

Postby Markey mark » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 pm

There's plenty like him , of late been hearing horror story's of the elderly in care home having money stolen by care assistants . Many years ago a old work mate caught two men robbing his neighbor, they were gardeners and conned this old lady out off £28,000 cutting her hedge , how they got caught was when the old lady daughter paid her a weekend visit , daughter notice some garden work had been done , and mentioned it to her mum , who replied yes they threatened her and she paid them her life savings , the police got involve and my mate notice them working for a elderly person just a few doors up . In court the family of these two con men threatened my mate who was a witness , telling him they know were he lived ad will do him harm , he was scared for a long , ruthless people
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Markey mark wrote:There's plenty like him , of late been hearing horror story's of the elderly in care home having money stolen by care assistants . Many years ago a old work mate caught two men robbing his neighbor, they were gardeners and conned this old lady out off £28,000 cutting her hedge , how they got caught was when the old lady daughter paid her a weekend visit , daughter notice some garden work had been done , and mentioned it to her mum , who replied yes they threatened her and she paid them her life savings , the police got involve and my mate notice them working for a elderly person just a few doors up . In court the family of these two con men threatened my mate who was a witness , telling him they know were he lived ad will do him harm , he was scared for a long , ruthless people

another anti-British post :shake head:

Postby Markey mark » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:There's plenty like him , of late been hearing horror story's of the elderly in care home having money stolen by care assistants . Many years ago a old work mate caught two men robbing his neighbor, they were gardeners and conned this old lady out off £28,000 cutting her hedge , how they got caught was when the old lady daughter paid her a weekend visit , daughter notice some garden work had been done , and mentioned it to her mum , who replied yes they threatened her and she paid them her life savings , the police got involve and my mate notice them working for a elderly person just a few doors up . In court the family of these two con men threatened my mate who was a witness , telling him they know were he lived ad will do him harm , he was scared for a long , ruthless people

another anti-British post :shake head:

Didn't think race matter when committing crime , but if it does to you the bloke that robbed the old lady was English ,
Obviously race matters to you , with normal people the crime matters regardless of race .
Markey mark

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs