Backtrack On 'Give NHS £350m EU Money' Promise

Re: Backtrack On 'Give NHS £350m EU Money' Promise

Postby Random » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Garrett1 wrote:
Aziz wrote:
But they have since said that they will not be spending this "extra" money where it's needed - that's what this thread is about. :dunno:

Nah, this thread is about sad little cunts that can't accept a nationwide vote, and are intent on now causing dissent and disruption wherever they can.

We should all now be standing together, treacherous cunt.

No. He's getting at flaws in their campaign that could potentially null the vote. From day one I noticed the shower of shit they had lined up in the hope that it would put the British people off voting leave. It has backfired against them. Now what we need is someone other than them to take hold of the reigns!
Random

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Garrett1 wrote:
Aziz wrote:
But they have since said that they will not be spending this "extra" money where it's needed - that's what this thread is about. :dunno:

Nah, this thread is about sad little cunts that can't accept a nationwide vote, and are intent on now causing dissent and disruption wherever they can.

We should all now be standing together, treacherous cunt.

Poor little Garrett, you do get easily confused - here's the first post again to refocus your mind.

Aziz wrote:IDS says Leave never promised to give the NHS £350m EU cash as another Tory leave campaigner admits they have no Brexit plan.

Brexiteer Iain Duncan Smith has stepped back from his campaign's promise to give the NHS £350m extra per week.

The slogan "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week" was painted on the Leave campaign's posters.

A similar message was emblazoned on the camp's bus: "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead."

http://news.sky.com/story/1717826/backtrack-on-give-nhs-350m-eu-money-promise

Gasp! Surely not! :yikes:
McAz

Postby wutang » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Not only admitting they lied but gloating over it....

"lolz... we fooled the idiots into buying our bullshit, ain't we great"

These establishment politicians are sure different to the other ones :ooer:
wutang

Postby Random » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 pm

wutang wrote:Not only admitting they lied but gloating over it....

Have you made that fake account? :laughing:
Random

Postby wutang » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Random wrote:
wutang wrote:Not only admitting they lied but gloating over it....

Have you made that fake account? :laughing:

Blue ticks - verified accounts.
wutang

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:37 pm

I meant to bring this up the other day when that Baroness Warlike walked out on the leave campaign over this - like anybody believed she was a Brexiter :gigglesnshit: ..... the way she's been lately I'm surprised she even remembered the date and time she was supposed walkout. :shake head:

Anyways, this bus thing - where does it say the Leave campaign are going to spend £350 million a week on the NHS? I'm looking at the picture now - I can't see it ....... it's not one of Vicky's 'spot the something' competitions is it? :dunno:

Also, can someone give me a link to anywhere there is a quote from or a radio interview or anything really where one of the top Brexiters said they would spend £350million a week on the NHS?

Much obliged. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:39 pm

wutang wrote:
Douglas Carswell MP

Verified account
@DouglasCarswell

#VoteLeave: I am with @Vote_leave because we should stop sending £350 million per week to Brussels, and spend our money on our NHS instead.

5:16 AM - 2 Jun 2016

Not only a member of leave but also UKIP so twice as trustworthy :ooer:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Aziz wrote:
wutang wrote:
Douglas Carswell MP

Verified account
@DouglasCarswell

#VoteLeave: I am with @Vote_leave because we should stop sending £350 million per week to Brussels, and spend our money on our NHS instead.

No I said a link where a top Leave person said they would spend £350 million a week on the NHS - why you no listen?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Aziz wrote:
wutang wrote:
Douglas Carswell MP

Verified account
@DouglasCarswell

No I said a link where a top Leave person said they would spend £350 million a week on the NHS - why you no listen?

Isn't Carswell, UKIP's only MP, not senior enough? Oh well. :dunno:
McAz

Postby wutang » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Aziz wrote:

TBF I dont think Tj really knows that much about politics, I thought that was obvious by how mindbogglingly moronic his opinions are.
wutang

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:19 pm

wutang wrote:
Aziz wrote:

TBF I dont think Tj really knows that much about politics, I thought that was obvious by how mindbogglingly moronic his opinions are.

But credit where credit's due - he and his groupies have developed an admirable talent for straw clutching and pedantry.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Aziz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Aziz wrote:
wutang wrote:
Douglas Carswell MP

Verified account
@DouglasCarswell

So you won't go for it eh? ....... well ok, you can't do it - because no-one said they would spend £350million a week or £18.2billion extra a year on the NHS not in an interview or on the radio or the TV or written on a bus or anywhere :dunno:

It was always only ever in the minds of twats like you who tried to convince those who can't read or are blind and deaf, or just pig ignorant thick - that they were going to do it ...... I certainly never thought for one minute they would and no-one ever said to me "wow! they're gonna spend 350 million quid on the NHS every week." :roll:

In fact, if I recall I said it weeks back when someone first mentioned it on here - I think I said then, they won't be doing that some of it yes but not the whole £350million a week - that would be ridiculous.

Anyway, fortunately we will be making a whole lot of savings in the NHS naturally without harming a single British person's head - once we stop paying for 5 million people's health care and making good the massive shortfall on prescriptions..that's probably £350 million a week ....so no need to panic any more. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Of course TJ - the broadcast media, the newspapers, the battle buses, the campaign posters, UKIP's tweets are all wrong - but you are right. Everything is going swimmingly, isn't it? :laughing:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Aziz wrote:Of course TJ - the broadcast media, the newspapers, the battle buses, the campaign posters, UKIP's tweets are all wrong - but you are right. Everything is going swimmingly, isn't it? :laughing:

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE! .... that's all I ask :dunno: ..... we're not in an agenda ridden court room now where hearsay gets you banged up for 5 or 10 years - we're in the real world where evidence is appreciated or I just call you a liar ..... and because you can't present any evidence apart from what you say - you're a LIAR. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Aziz wrote:Of course TJ - the broadcast media, the newspapers, the battle buses, the campaign posters, UKIP's tweets are all wrong - but you are right. Everything is going swimmingly, isn't it? :laughing:

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE! .... that's all I ask :dunno: ..... we're not in an agenda ridden court room now where hearsay gets you banged up for 5 or 10 years - we're in the real world where evidence is appreciated or I just call you a liar ..... and because you can't present any evidence apart from what you say - you're a LIAR. :thumbsup:

You have rejected the evidence presented in the broadcast media, the newspapers, the battle buses, the campaign posters, and the rest - and you will undoubtedly continue to do so irrespective of what else is produced. Calling me names won't convince the world outside your self-constructed reality that a promise was not made and subsequently broken - the damage is done. :

Oh, and give us a shout when your immigrant neighbours are sent packing and free movement is ended - if ever. Another broken promise that we will be exploiting later, be assured.

Meanwhile calm down and enjoy your glorious victory. :cheers:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs