Those joining ISIS

Re: Those joining ISIS

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:17 am

Theresa wrote:
Guest wrote:
Theresa wrote:the legal duty of schools to weed out the potential terrorist by red flagging homophobia and bringing kids into the front line of the " war on terror " * fuck discussion, debate and undermining democracy *.. should sort the fuckers out.. :smilin:

A sort of Theresa youth?

:ooer:

Pretty much.under the counter terrorism & security act teachers are to become the hapless detectives of thought crime..reporting students to outside authorities for anything that marks them down as a potential extremist..not being comfortable with homosexuality is a deffo red flag.. :smilin:

Perhaps a wise move? Tunisia have closed down many mosques because of their teachings following the two recent episodes of slaughter inflicted on innocents in their country.
I think we should look at doing similar over here because I firmly believe that that cleaning house is a matter for the muslim community.
However I also believe that the majority should not suffer because of the evil bastards so consultation and mutual agreeable action only should be used.
Most of British muslims have nothing in common with the evil bastards
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Theresa » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:19 am

LordRaven wrote:
Theresa wrote:
Guest wrote:
Theresa wrote:the legal duty of schools to weed out the potential terrorist by red flagging homophobia and bringing kids into the front line of the " war on terror " * fuck discussion, debate and undermining democracy *.. should sort the fuckers out.. :smilin:

A sort of Theresa youth?

Pretty much.under the counter terrorism & security act teachers are to become the hapless detectives of thought crime..reporting students to outside authorities for anything that marks them down as a potential extremist..not being comfortable with homosexuality is a deffo red flag.. :smilin:

Perhaps a wise move? Tunisia have closed down many mosques because of their teachings following the two recent episodes of slaughter inflicted on innocents in their country.
I think we should look at doing similar over here because I firmly believe that that cleaning house is a matter for the muslim community.
However I also believe that the majority should not suffer because of the evil bastards so consultation and mutual agreeable action only should be used.

many children feel uncomfortable with homosexuality,many viewing it as immoral..it hardly makes them budding terrorists..criminalising children that express anti gay views as potential terrorists is detrimental in a society that once treated homosexuality as a crime...this policing will simply make students refrain from imparting or debating their thoughts & views,if they presume,those thoughts will be reported to outside authorities undermining democracy & the teaching ethos...welcome to Stalinist Russia.. :smilin:
Theresa

Postby I despair » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:24 am

And they wonder why the UK and its residents will always be viewed,by these cunts, as impotent retards.. :shake head: jog on son,you've done nothing wrong..
I despair

Postby Trapper John » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:32 am

I disagree, they have the most important thing in common, they are all Muslim.

Just because 10% are keen to force their medieval religion and practices on us with violence and terror - doesn't mean to say the other 90% are not just as keen to do the same - but by less controversial methods.

Outbreeding us in our country by 4 to 1 is a pretty good start. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cilla Black » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:48 am

Trapper John wrote:

Just because 10% are keen to force their medieval religion and practices on us with violence and terror - doesn't mean to say the other 90% are not just as keen to do the same - but by less controversial methods.

So by your mentalist logic you are connected to Christian fundamentalists. Worra cunt YOU are then. :pointlaugh:

10%? Another figure plucked out of the air.

Muslims are out breeding Catholics etc by 4 to 1? :shell: :shell: :shell:
Cilla Black

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 am

Theresa wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Theresa wrote:
Guest wrote:
A sort of Theresa youth?

many children feel uncomfortable with homosexuality,many viewing it as immoral..it hardly makes them budding terrorists..criminalising children that express anti gay views as potential terrorists is detrimental in a society that once treated homosexuality as a crime...this policing will simply make students refrain from imparting or debating their thoughts & views,if they presume,those thoughts will be reported to outside authorities undermining democracy & the teaching ethos...welcome to Stalinist Russia.. :smilin:

I don't think homosexuality is a real concern in the radicalisation and brainwashing of British Muslims, be they children or adults, and the alternative of doing nothing will only lead to time wasting post mortems with people asking "why wasn't their behaviour spotted before" etc etc.
It is better to keep vigilant, prevention is better than a cure after all.
I don't think we are turning into a police state but hopefully we stop bright young lives with many prospects being poisoned at an early age and they're going on to waste the lives of others and their own.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Cilla Black wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

So by your mentalist logic you are connected to Christian fundamentalists. Worra cunt YOU are then. :pointlaugh:

10%? Another figure plucked out of the air.

Muslims are out breeding Catholics etc by 4 to 1? :shell: :shell: :shell:

Read it and weep - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... a-law.html
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... -polls.htm
Why are you obsessed wit Catholics btw?
Puzzler

Postby Theresa » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Theresa wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Theresa wrote:
Guest wrote:
A sort of Theresa youth?

I don't think homosexuality is a real concern in the radicalisation and brainwashing of British Muslims, be they children or adults, and the alternative of doing nothing will only lead to time wasting post mortems with people asking "why wasn't their behaviour spotted before" etc etc.
It is better to keep vigilant, prevention is better than a cure after all.
I don't think we are turning into a police state but hopefully we stop bright young lives with many prospects being poisoned at an early age and they're going on to waste the lives of others and their own.

of course we're turning into a police state.. :smilin: teachers are there to teach not resolve the problems of adult society by responding to government requests to surreptisiously report those in their charge to outside authorities & second guess their future career path...one imagines the irony of a country that,not that long ago,was totally intolerant of homosexuality,using the persecution of gays,as a tool to fight terrorism,is not lost on their antagonists.. :smilin:
Theresa

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Theresa wrote:of course we're turning into a police state.. :smilin: teachers are there to teach not resolve the problems of adult society by responding to government requests to surreptisiously report those in their charge to outside authorities & second guess their future career path...one imagines the irony of a country that,not that long ago,was totally intolerant of homosexuality,using the persecution of gays,as a tool to fight terrorism,is not lost on their antagonists.. :smilin:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Theresa wrote:
of course we're turning into a police state.. :smilin: teachers are there to teach not resolve the problems of adult society by responding to government requests to surreptisiously report those in their charge to outside authorities & second guess their future career path...one imagines the irony of a country that,not that long ago,was totally intolerant of homosexuality,using the persecution of gays,as a tool to fight terrorism,is not lost on their antagonists.. :smilin:

A police state! When scum can hand out pro ISIS literature on Oxford Street, and parade around wearing ISIS flags and blatantly radicalising their kids - and you think that's a police state? Actually you're right, but for the wrong reasons - islamic extremists have our police service by the bollocks which is why they can promote terrorism and hatred of infidels with impunity - but if someone dares burn a Quran or place a pigs head in a mosque car park(not very nice but not deserving of police attention beyond a quick word) and they'll be banged up, quite possibly alongside the numerous jihadi gangs in our prisons, quicker than you can say 'allahu akbar'.
Puzzler

Postby Theresa » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Theresa wrote:

A police state! When scum can hand out pro ISIS literature on Oxford Street, and parade around wearing ISIS flags and blatantly radicalising their kids - and you think that's a police state? Actually you're right, but for the wrong reasons - islamic extremists have our police service by the bollocks which is why they can promote terrorism and hatred of infidels with impunity - but if someone dares burn a Quran or place a pigs head in a mosque car park(not very nice but not deserving of police attention beyond a quick word) and they'll be banged up, quite possibly alongside the numerous jihadi gangs in our prisons, quicker than you can say 'allahu akbar'.[/qakbar'

A police state can still be a police state when its enforced arbitarily..the police whim,in this instance,was to arbitarily not arrest our sunburnt brother,because hed,purportedly,commited no crime..The lane change after a paragraph made me laugh :smilin: ..it does make you wonder if the cunt in the flag had been wrapped in a swastika,would he have been deemed to incite ?? :dunno:
Theresa

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Theresa wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Theresa wrote:

A police state! When scum can hand out pro ISIS literature on Oxford Street, and parade around wearing ISIS flags and blatantly radicalising their kids - and you think that's a police state? Actually you're right, but for the wrong reasons - islamic extremists have our police service by the bollocks which is why they can promote terrorism and hatred of infidels with impunity - but if someone dares burn a Quran or place a pigs head in a mosque car park(not very nice but not deserving of police attention beyond a quick word) and they'll be banged up, quite possibly alongside the numerous jihadi gangs in our prisons, quicker than you can say 'allahu akbar'.

A police state can still be a police state when its enforced arbitarily..the police whim,in this instance,was to arbitarily not arrest our sunburnt brother,because hed,purportedly,commited no crime..The lane change after a paragraph made me laugh :smilin: ..it does make you wonder if the cunt in the flag had been wrapped in a swastika,would he have been deemed to incite ?? :dunno:

He quite rightly would have been, it's yet another example of the police tiptoeing around wahhabists, which will be the death of this country. You mark my words :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby David Byrne » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Theresa wrote:

A police state! When scum can hand out pro ISIS literature on Oxford Street, and parade around wearing ISIS flags and blatantly radicalising their kids - and you think that's a police state? Actually you're right, but for the wrong reasons - islamic extremists have our police service by the bollocks :link: which is why they can promote terrorism and hatred of infidels with impunity - but if someone dares burn a Quran or place a pigs head in a mosque car park(not very nice but not deserving of police attention beyond a quick word) and they'll be banged up, quite possibly alongside the numerous jihadi gangs in our prisons, quicker than you can say 'allahu akbar'.

So no proof to back up your wild Far Right claims.

Same as it ever was
David Byrne

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 pm

David Byrne wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Theresa wrote:

A police state! When scum can hand out pro ISIS literature on Oxford Street, and parade around wearing ISIS flags and blatantly radicalising their kids - and you think that's a police state? Actually you're right, but for the wrong reasons - islamic extremists have our police service by the bollocks :link: which is why they can promote terrorism and hatred of infidels with impunity - but if someone dares burn a Quran or place a pigs head in a mosque car park(not very nice but not deserving of police attention beyond a quick word) and they'll be banged up, quite possibly alongside the numerous jihadi gangs in our prisons, quicker than you can say 'allahu akbar'.

So no proof to back up your wild Far Right claims.

Same as it ever was

So you think it's far right to oppose your truly far right ISIS buddies(think I haven't noticed you don't call those vicious bastards far right?)?
Same as it ever was(we can all talk in shitty soundbites you Labourite far right cunt).
Puzzler

Postby Guestypoos » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:28 pm

45 ISIS fighters 'die after eating poisoned Ramadan meal in Iraq'
Up to 145 militants reportedly sat down for the 'iftar' meal in Mosul, Iraq
Not known whether it was deliberate or food poisoning, Kurds have said
Previous images showed how ISIS fighters feast as their subjects starve
Free Syrian Army rebel group snuck into ISIS camp posing as chefs and killed dozens in November

These reports from Iraqi media, which were seen by the Haaretz website, are not the first time ISIS militants have been known to be targeted by poisoned food.
Dozens of Islamic State soldiers allegedly died in similar circumstances in November when the Free Syrian Army rebel group sneaked into their camp - where 1,200 were supposedly stationed - posing as chefs and poisoned their lunches.
Sources inside the rebel group, which battles both ISIS and the Syrian government, claimed at least ten ISIS fighters died after eating the contaminated lunch.
The reports stemmed from the now-defunct Times of Iraq, and their reliability has been questioned since.
Images have emerged throughout Ramadan showing ISIS extremists sitting down to lavish meals while those living under its brutal regime starve.
Undercover footage from the terror group's adopted capital of Raqqa in Syria showed hundreds of young boys and burqa-clad women queuing for food and water in the blistering heat.
It was shared by anti-ISIS activists Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently alongside the caption, 'the second day of Ramadan' - the holy month when Muslims do not eat or drink from dawn until the sun has set.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Iraq.html

Their subjects starve and queue for food and water whilst they eat lavish meals? Why would people willingly go to live under their rule?
Guestypoos

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs