Three surgeons named with high death rates

Re: Three surgeons named with high death rates

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Aziz wrote:
rollup wrote:
Aziz wrote:You hadn't heard of Nick Griffin and the BNP - how so?

Daft question.
This is Earle.
He's never heard much about anything regarding politics and the political landscape.

Even my old Mum had heard of the BNP and she had no real interest or knowledge of politics - they were all over the news for decades. :dunno:

ONLY because of Labour you prune! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:40 pm

rollup wrote:
Aziz wrote:
rollup wrote:

Daft question.
This is Earle.
He's never heard much about anything regarding politics and the political landscape.

Even my old Mum had heard of the BNP and she had no real interest or knowledge of politics - they were all over the news for decades. :dunno:

I was trying to give him a break where he could use his ignorance and stupidity as an excuse for the shite he keeps posting!

My TRUTH on surgeons and the Oxygen of Publicity afforded to the BNP is not shite and anyone with a non-drug/booze addled brain would acknowledge that :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Aziz wrote:
rollup wrote:
Aziz wrote:
rollup wrote:

Daft question.
This is Earle.

I was trying to give him a break where he could use his ignorance and stupidity as an excuse for the shite he keeps posting!

Perhaps the NAAFI didn't have a telly?

Shows how much you know but decades out of date in this case and therefore irrelevant numbskull :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 pm

rollup wrote:
Aziz wrote:
rollup wrote:
Aziz wrote:
rollup wrote:Daft question.
This is Earle.

Perhaps the NAAFI didn't have a telly?

Nah Maggiie would have made sure they had a colour one by every bed from what he says and an exxtra pair of socks.

I can sense through your snide sneering remarks you hold servicemen and women in the same contempt as that fat labour bint does her own supporters, shame on you :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dimples » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Just three surgeons named as having high death rates
New data comparing death rates of 5,000 surgeons identifies just three with death rates higher than they should

Just three surgeons have been named as performing more poorly than they should be under new data comparing the death rates of 5,000 surgeons in England.
Data published today on a central NHS website has been hailed as part of a “world leading transparency drive”.
The figures show that almost every surgeon in the country has been found to be operating within “the expected range” of performance.
NHS England said the findings should reassure the public.
But critics questioned whether the limits were set too widely, allowing surgeons to be labelled as “okay” when their performance was worryingly poor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/nhs/1 ... rates.html

This is bonkers! Now people will refuse to have them operate on them

For once i agree with you.
It's bonkers!

I keep saying the ramifications of this ill thought out policy will cause deaths from people refusing to be operated on by certain surgeons and also certain surgeons refusing to operate "so as not to ruin their league position" :off head:

It is mental

To be honest, I'm not sure that NHS patients generally tend to refuse to be looked after by particular surgeons (although there is no rule which says that they cannot) for most types of care. It might have an impact upon a surgeon's private practice though, where self-funding patients can pick and choose a bit more.
Dimples

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:

I hadn't truly and I'd even wondered what had happened to the National Front over the years as they'd disappeared but thanks to Labour's "lets crush the BNP campaign" --in a Democracy(?)--because that tiny little party had views that differed greatly from their own got so much publicity, I read up to find out why and lo and behold discovered who they were.

You wouldn't know "truly" if you slept with it - and fortunately there's a discussion on another forum which explodes this lie of yours - but I'm busy right now so I will wait for a more opportune time.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:36 am

Dimples wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
New data comparing death rates of 5,000 surgeons identifies just three with death rates higher than they should

Just three surgeons have been named as performing more poorly than they should be under new data comparing the death rates of 5,000 surgeons in England.
Data published today on a central NHS website has been hailed as part of a “world leading transparency drive”.
The figures show that almost every surgeon in the country has been found to be operating within “the expected range” of performance.
But critics questioned whether the limits were set too widely, allowing surgeons to be labelled as “okay” when their performance was worryingly poor.

It's bonkers!

I keep saying the ramifications of this ill thought out policy will cause deaths from people refusing to be operated on by certain surgeons and also certain surgeons refusing to operate "so as not to ruin their league position" :off head:

It is mental

To be honest, I'm not sure that NHS patients generally tend to refuse to be looked after by particular surgeons (although there is no rule which says that they cannot) for most types of care. It might have an impact upon a surgeon's private practice though, where self-funding patients can pick and choose a bit more.

You raise yet another good additional point to those I mentioned above, those with money will clearly be willing to pay for the "League Leaders" to operate on them and that means "lots more well paid private work and the NHS poor will suffer accordingly" :shake head:

The people on here who back this madness are seriously not thinking this through.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:40 am

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I hadn't truly and I'd even wondered what had happened to the National Front over the years as they'd disappeared but thanks to Labour's "lets crush the BNP campaign" --in a Democracy(?)--because that tiny little party had views that differed greatly from their own got so much publicity, I read up to find out why and lo and behold discovered who they were.

You wouldn't know "truly" if you slept with it - and fortunately there's a discussion on another forum which explodes this lie of yours - but I'm busy right now so I will wait for a more opportune time.

Every single time I post you TROLL along behind me with SSDD untruths? You really are a non-contributing TROLL puppy dog following me around aren't you?
Your butthurt is palpable, please carry on as it amuses me seeing you be a pointless entity with no worth to the actual thread topic.
If it amuses you as one of your only sources of joy in life be my guest :thumbsup:

It's clear you haven't the ability to decide one way or the other on the thread subject so just carry on being an arse :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dimples » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dimples wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It's bonkers!

It is mental

You raise yet another good additional point to those I mentioned above, those with money will clearly be willing to pay for the "League Leaders" to operate on them and that means "lots more well paid private work and the NHS poor will suffer accordingly" :shake head:

The people on here who back this madness are seriously not thinking this through.

Hang on though... that's not necessarily the case. Not all surgeons undertake private practice for a start, so it doesn't necessarily follow that those who do are the league leaders anyway.

Who are those whom you describe as "the NHS poor" and why would they suffer if some surgeons are also doing private practice?
Dimples

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Every single time I post you TROLL along behind me with SSDD untruths? You really are a non-contributing TROLL puppy dog following me around aren't you?
Your butthurt is palpable, please carry on as it amuses me seeing you be a pointless entity with no worth to the actual thread topic.
If it amuses you as one of your only sources of joy in life be my guest :thumbsup:

It's clear you haven't the ability to decide one way or the other on the thread subject so just carry on being an arse :smilin:

Not so Raven, only the posts in which lie - well yes, I suppose that is most of them. Let's look at this latest porker shall we?

You're asking us to believe that from 1982 until 1997 at the earliest - a period of at least 15 years - that you hadn't heard of the BNP. Nor presumably had your black mate, your brown mate, your Arab friends, the countless "dusky maidens" you bedded or the rest of your contacts in the UN that you have yet to mention. Bollox! :pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:53 am

Dimples wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dimples wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
It's bonkers!

It is mental

Hang on though... that's not necessarily the case. Not all surgeons undertake private practice for a start, so it doesn't necessarily follow that those who do are the league leaders anyway.

Who are those whom you describe as "the NHS poor" and why would they suffer if some surgeons are also doing private practice?

I am just airing out loud some likely consequences of this ridiculous League Table. It is daft!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:56 am

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Not so Raven, only the posts in which lie - well yes, I suppose that is most of them. Let's look at this latest porker shall we?

You're asking us to believe that from 1982 until 1997 at the earliest - a period of at least 15 years - that you hadn't heard of the BNP. Nor presumably had your black mate, your brown mate, your Arab friends, the countless "dusky maidens" you bedded or the rest of your contacts in the UN that you have yet to mention. Bollox! :pmsl:

Yes that is correct, I had not heard of the BNP and/or had no wish to until such time as the Labour Party opted to give them enormous amounts of press coverage.
n.b. I don't lie, you just TROLL along behind my every post saying I do because of your butthurt ego, get it right.
:thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:10 am

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:You're asking us to believe that from 1982 until 1997 at the earliest - a period of at least 15 years - that you hadn't heard of the BNP. Nor presumably had your black mate, your brown mate, your Arab friends, the countless "dusky maidens" you bedded or the rest of your contacts in the UN that you have yet to mention. Bollox! :pmsl:

Yes that is correct, I had not heard of the BNP and/or had no wish to until such time as the Labour Party opted to give them enormous amounts of press coverage.
n.b. I don't lie, you just TROLL along behind my every post saying I do because of your butthurt ego, get it right.

Please stop. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:You're asking us to believe that from 1982 until 1997 at the earliest - a period of at least 15 years - that you hadn't heard of the BNP. Nor presumably had your black mate, your brown mate, your Arab friends, the countless "dusky maidens" you bedded or the rest of your contacts in the UN that you have yet to mention. Bollox! :pmsl:

Please stop. :pmsl:

You try to hard to be credible :shell:

Trolling along daily with fuck all to add but incessant following of and trolling me suggests you really are a dweeb of the highest order you butthurt runt of the litter :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Raven, if calling you out for the liar you are troubles you then hit that report button you're so fond of. :thumbsup:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs