Romanian beggars Invade

Re: Romanian beggars Invade

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:
don'tbesilly wrote:
Guest wrote:
dontbesilly wrote:
Guest wrote:Errr no. I suggest you read his quote again.

We are still waiting for YOU and TJ to show us how any umemployed Romanian immigrant can get housing and benefits here :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Put up or STFU

Well, dickhead, if you show me where I said such a thing, I will show my ass in woolworths window, if not, fuck off. You said people can't come here without a job and get housing, I merely proved you wrong deal with it. :dafinger: :hand:

Asylum seekers and Refugees are not normal immigrants. Never have been. Never will be.

At least you finally admit they cannot and that TJ was lying because you cannot find a single case of a non-asylum Seeker/Refugee managing this. :canny: :canny:

What peart of "I never said it in the first place" do you not understand then, thicko? I have nothing to admit to except proving you WRONG, which I plead guilty to.

You didn't prove me wrong though in TJ's context. Did you? :trollface: Run along there's a good boy (pats head) When you grow up you will understand that Asylumn Seekers and Refugees are not immigrants by legal definition for housing etc. :thumbsup:

Bumped for TJ.

Prove it...

Are you a man or mouse? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby dontbesilly » Sat May 19, 2012 1:27 pm

It's hard to explain to someone as patently stupid as yourself, but I don't give a rats ass about your little spat with tj, I meely pointed out the glaring error in the initial post I responded to. In whichever context you like, you were wrong. Hope that helps.
dontbesilly

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 4:20 pm

dontbesilly wrote:It's hard to explain to someone as patently stupid as yourself, but I don't give a rats ass about your little spat with tj, I meely pointed out the glaring error in the initial post I responded to. In whichever context you like, you were wrong. Hope that helps.

There was no contextual error.

If you think there was an error show me how an unemployed Romanian - not an Asylum Seeker/Refugee by definition :gigglesnshit: -can claim a flat here on day 1.

Postby jaceylacey » Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
dontbesilly wrote:It's hard to explain to someone as patently stupid as yourself, but I don't give a rats ass about your little spat with tj, I meely pointed out the glaring error in the initial post I responded to. In whichever context you like, you were wrong. Hope that helps.

If you think there was an error show me how an unemployed Romanian - not an Asylum Seeker/Refugee by definition :gigglesnshit: -can claim a flat here on day 1.

If they have children they can claim emergency accomodation...which could very well be a flat.
jaceylacey

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm

No it couldn't Jacey - emergency accommodation is B & B at best, more usually hostel or homeless shelter.

Postby dontbesilly » Sat May 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:

"New arrivals cannot get homes"..There, verbatim, is YOUR statement that I was responding to. Now, I have checked and double checked and nowhere can I find "New arrivals" translates to "Romanians" New arrivals can be Refugees, Asylum seekers, Immigrants, even tourists. Surely even a thicko like you can now see the error of your ways eh :dafinger: :leer:
dontbesilly

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

dontbesilly wrote:
Guest wrote:

"New arrivals cannot get homes"..There, verbatim, is YOUR statement that I was responding to. Now, I have checked and double checked and nowhere can I find "New arrivals" translates to "Romanians" New arrivals can be Refugees, Asylum seekers, Immigrants, even tourists. Surely even a thicko like you can now see the error of your ways eh :dafinger: :leer:

You are clearly a moron. Back up TJ's assertion that unemployed Romanians can get a flat on day 1. You cannot.

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 11:58 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they have children they can claim emergency accomodation...which could very well be a flat.

No they cannot. They have to be working and paying into the system. That is how it works.

Not even a French immigrant can get a flat here on Day 1 if they are not working. Deal with it.

Postby dontbesilly » Sun May 20, 2012 8:09 am

Guest wrote:
dontbesilly wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are clearly a moron. Back up TJ's assertion that unemployed Romanians can get a flat on day 1. You cannot.

He he he, As I have explained NUMEROUS times, I don't give a flying fuck what tj says so why should I back up his assertions? I showed you to be wrong and you hissy fit and refuse to admit to it, what a child. You have the cheek to call me a moron? You do understand what you write, don't you as it doesn't show.
dontbesilly

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 am

Look, knob of a guest who keeps ranting and raving about a single sentence in one of my posts...........HEAR THIS!.

I don't normally suffer naive fools particularly well, but on this one occasion I will make an exception, seeing as you have been begging for some reply from me, on every thread you post on.......... READ CAREFULLY, because I won't indulge you again.

It matters not, what 'the law says'.... it matters not 'what is supposed to happen'..... it matters not 'how things should be done'....when it comes to the establishment, they will do whatever suits them best to get themselves out of a hole.

These filthy Romanian peasants will not be polluting the streets of central London for very much longer, we are expecting half the world to turn up in a few months time, on a visit to our green and pleasant land, the last thing the establishment want, is for this detritous to be seen, living rough on the streets of one of the most exclusive and popular tourist areas on Earth.

Now their solution to this 'problem' will not be to round them up and send them packing off back home, it will not be to whisk them off quietly to a gas chamber somewhere, to reslove the 'problem'.............it will be to HOUSE them somewhere and that, my idiotic, pedantic friend, will deprive someone else, certainly more deserving, from a place to live.... It might not be right, it might not be the law, it might not be how things should be............but it will happen nonetheless, however much you rant and rave that it can't.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE CONGREGATED THERE?..............because they know that is exactly what the city of Westminster will have to do, they have no alternative to do anything else.......Do you understand now.........fool.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Sun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Look, knob of a guest who keeps ranting and raving about a single sentence in one of my posts...........HEAR THIS!.

I don't normally suffer naive fools particularly well, but on this one occasion I will make an exception, seeing as you have been begging for some reply from me, on every thread you post on.......... READ CAREFULLY, because I won't indulge you again.

It matters not, what 'the law says'.... it matters not 'what is supposed to happen'..... it matters not 'how things should be done'....when it comes to the establishment, they will do whatever suits them best to get themselves out of a hole.

These filthy Romanian peasants will not be polluting the streets of central London for very much longer, we are expecting half the world to turn up in a few months time, on a visit to our green and pleasant land, the last thing the establishment want, is for this detritous to be seen, living rough on the streets of one of the most exclusive and popular tourist areas on Earth.

Now their solution to this 'problem' will not be to round them up and send them packing off back home, it will not be to whisk them off quietly to a gas chamber somewhere, to reslove the 'problem'.............it will be to HOUSE them somewhere and that, my idiotic, pedantic friend, will deprive someone else, certainly more deserving, from a place to live.... It might not be right, it might not be the law, it might not be how things should be............but it will happen nonetheless, however much you rant and rave that it can't.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE CONGREGATED THERE?..............because they know that is exactly what the city of Westminster will have to do, they have no alternative to do anything else.......Do you understand now.........fool.

So you have no proof. I knew that all along. So why continue with the lies and BS?

Why can't you muggy guesty mate understand basic things in English like context?

ps Westminster can send them back under the 1971 Immugration Act and have been doing so with homeless Poles :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Do you actually KNOW anything about this country and how it works? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Show us then...I'm waiting :pointlaugh:

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 20, 2012 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Look, knob of a guest who keeps ranting and raving about a single sentence in one of my posts...........HEAR THIS!.

So you have no proof. I knew that all along. So why continue with the lies and BS?

Why can't you muggy guesty mate understand basic things in English like context?

ps Westminster can send them back under the 1971 Immugration Act and have been doing so with homeless Poles :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Do you actually KNOW anything about this country and how it works? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fuck off wanker...........you've been told the truth, however much you twist, deflect and don't like it.........go spend the rest of the day with your Romanian peasant friends, seeing as it appears you don't mind living with drunks and up to your neck in human excrement. have a nice day now :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fuck off wanker...........you've been told the truth, however much you twist, deflect and don't like it.........go spend the rest of the day with your Romanian peasant friends, seeing as it appears you don't mind living with drunks and up to your neck in human excrement. have a nice day now :hand:

What truth? Where's the proof liar? I've told YOU the truth. You prefer to believe lies. Where did I say I want them here?

I was just highlighting YOUR LIE. Nothing else. :smilin:

If you have a problem with that I suggest you stop making up stuff like Romanians can come here and get a flat on day 1. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm

When did I ever say 'Day 1' .........sack of shit?

They have to hang around and become a nuisance for a few weeks first......then they get housed. Just like the Romanian pikeys who were eventually stoned outta there houses in N.Ireland.........which they weren't entitled to.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sun May 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:When did I ever say 'Day 1' .........sack of shit?

They have to hang around and become a nuisance for a few weeks first......then they get housed. Just like the Romanian pikeys who were eventually stoned outta there houses in N.Ireland.........which they weren't entitled to.

The concept is they used have to apply on day 1 they cannot wait around for 'weeks'...They will not get a place because the Why didn't you apply on Day 1? will be asked.

Have you not seen any Westminster Council bods making sure these people are put on buses from Victoria Station on a Friday evening?

You missed 40 being shipped out...

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs