Derek Acorah .... Wanker

Re: Derek Acorah .... Wanker

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 am

Interesting that you believe in an afterlife, Snuffs.............I'll tell you what I seriously believe.

I think that if you believe in an afterlife you will see it, the more fervently you believe, the stronger and more real and expected that afterlife will appear to you as you pass away.

That is until the last electrical impulses dissipate from your brain, then like a light bulb, you switch off and you cease to exist.

I believe it is a natural bodily function, designed to take the stress out of dying, much like the release of endorphins and adrenaline which might possibly play a part as well.

Maybe not the promised eternal life, but somehow quite comforting.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am

drowning is a nice death
after the initial panic goes
its very peacful
i saw my whole life flash b4 my eyes
i instantly forgot i was dying and faded away to it...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 15, 2012 11:31 am

Now this is true...........I had a very bad car crash once..........collided at speed, head on with crash barriers, traffic lights and chevron signs.....the car was a complete right off and the wrecker bloke who took it away, who I met the next day, couldn't believe that I was in it and came out alive.

My point is, when I realised I was heading for oblivion, it was as if my brain said, "you don't wanna be around for this, trust me" and I lost any real memory of what happened next.

I can vaguely remember the sounds of breaking glass and banging noises, but they were muffled or muted somehow, I also remember being tossed about a bit, due to the fact I wasn't wearing a seat belt and lights but it was all very confused. I do remember however, the feeling of not really being bothered, calmness I suppose you could say.

Then I was pulled out of the car by some bloke, and came hurtling back to reality................but, and this is true, apart from being covered in glass and a couple of scratches on my head and arms.........I was unscathed.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby spicy » Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 am

On Most Haunted he was very very funny. It was worth watching it sometimes just for him.

I believe he uttered what an awful lot of people are thinking. That is not a crime. He should be free to say it.
spicy

Postby old boiler » Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:FFS......
:shoot:

The TV medium, who claims a messenger from the spirit world gave him the information, said: “She’s not on this earth any more.”
A source close to the McCanns said: “They are sickened by this.”
Acorah, 62, has added to Kate and Gerry’s anguish by claiming Madeleine died years ago — and will soon be reincarnated.
He said: “I know her parents are convinced Maddie is alive and I’m really sorry - but the little one has been over in the spirit world for some time.
“I don’t think she’ll be there long before she reincarnates.
“When children pass over who haven’t had full lives I believe they choose the time to come back in the same form again — as another little girl.”
The McCanns are said to be disgusted by Acorah’s claims. A source said: “Kate and Gerry are sickened. This character Derek Acorah is nothing but a self-publicist. It’s incredibly distasteful and insensitive.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... claim.html

if we are treated to another mary loves dick moment

i'll just die

i know i will :gigglesnshit:
old boiler

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Interesting that you believe in an afterlife, Snuffs.............I'll tell you what I seriously believe.

I think that if you believe in an afterlife you will see it, the more fervently you believe, the stronger and more real and expected that afterlife will appear to you as you pass away.

That is until the last electrical impulses dissipate from your brain, then like a light bulb, you switch off and you cease to exist.

I believe it is a natural bodily function, designed to take the stress out of dying, much like the release of endorphins and adrenaline which might possibly play a part as well.

Maybe not the promised eternal life, but somehow quite comforting.

That's interesting Tj, and who knows, we'll all find out (or not) for ourselves eventually.

Suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter all that much what each of us believes (or not), providing our beliefs don't negatively impact ourselves or others and the way we conduct ourselves in the here and now. :smilin:
Snuffleupagus

Accora and the Madeleine Mcann case.

Postby Rocthedog » Tue May 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Acora denies he wrote or said Maddie was dead........How ever this attrcated mye back to look at the case again.....I read the story from the begining..I was already stuck by the following.

The mother stated she went to check on her children......The ran back to the table screaming I quote..."They Have Taken Her"......."The Have Taken Her" and she was creaming that out.....I ask this. What mother on discovering her child had gone would straight away scream they have taken her.....I would have thought the immediete would be to run back to the table and scream Maddie is not in the room..."They Have Taken Her".......is highly suggestive...Like a prearanged statement and action.....

Read the transcript of events of that night...and make your own mind up...

.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappeara ... appearance

In the transcript it quite clearly says the Mother used the words.."They Have Taken Her" If you as a mother were in the same position would you use those words.....Within a couple minutes of discovering your child was not in the room......................

I do not arrive at a conclusion...of guilt But in my thoughts the Mcanns are not cleared of suspicion...
Rocthedog

Re: Accora and the Madeleine Mcann case.

Postby Stooo » Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Acora denies he wrote or said Maddie was dead........How ever this attrcated mye back to look at the case again.....I read the story from the begining..I was already stuck by the following.

The mother stated she went to check on her children......The ran back to the table screaming I quote..."They Have Taken Her"......."The Have Taken Her" and she was creaming that out.....I ask this. What mother on discovering her child had gone would straight away scream they have taken her.....I would have thought the immediete would be to run back to the table and scream Maddie is not in the room..."They Have Taken Her".......is highly suggestive...Like a prearanged statement and action.....

In the transcript it quite clearly says the Mother used the words.."They Have Taken Her" If you as a mother were in the same position would you use those words.....Within a couple minutes of discovering your child was not in the room......................

I do not arrive at a conclusion...of guilt But in my thoughts the Mcanns are not cleared of suspicion...

Merged into a similar thread. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Accora and the Madeleine Mcann case.

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Acora denies he wrote or said Maddie was dead........How ever this attrcated mye back to look at the case again.....I read the story from the begining..I was already stuck by the following.

Said it before, say it again................who the fuck knows how they will react under circumstances like that, until it happens to them......then it's only after you look back on the event.

Said this before as well.....................Hindsight, main weapon of the accuser.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby KeithTas » Wed May 16, 2012 2:24 am

So let me tell you why all these psychics and mediums etc are outright fucking frauds. Just lets say for arguements sake that there is an afterlife and that some people can communicate with them. Just think of the wonderous opportunitiy it could provide us, they could give detailed accounts of where they are, their surroundings, other spirits they encounter the list goes on.

What do we get from these fraudulent cunts, Aunt Winnie said don't forget to put the cat out, your husband David said do you remember the time you lost your shoe in a corn field, your wife Ada (who is standing right next to me by the way) said she's very happy and at peace and not to worry.

FUCK OFF YOU FRAUDS
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Wed May 16, 2012 7:39 am

KeithTas wrote:So let me tell you why all these psychics and mediums etc are outright fucking frauds. Just lets say for arguements sake that there is an afterlife and that some people can communicate with them. Just think of the wonderous opportunitiy it could provide us, they could give detailed accounts of where they are, their surroundings, other spirits they encounter the list goes on.

What do we get from these fraudulent cunts, Aunt Winnie said don't forget to put the cat out, your husband David said do you remember the time you lost your shoe in a corn field, your wife Ada (who is standing right next to me by the way) said she's very happy and at peace and not to worry.

FUCK OFF YOU FRAUDS

You on the grog Keitho? :more beer:

Naaa, not even i believe this mongrel, I do agree with what you wrote though Keitho. If this fella has this contact and knows that maddie is dead then she should also be able to him who did it and how.

Yes i hope there is an afterlife as i would like to come back as a Reptilian and have tons of money, royal family member and married to a Billdeberg members daughter. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup: :more beer:
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 am

It's all about the money Leg, that's what bullshit industries pray on, some gullible fuckwits willing to believe and hand over the dosh. By the way I do include the Alien/UFO bullshit industry as well.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Wed May 16, 2012 2:59 pm

KeithTas wrote:It's all about the money Leg, that's what bullshit industries pray on, some gullible fuckwits willing to believe and hand over the dosh. By the way I do include the Alien/UFO bullshit industry as well.

Yep, i can't deny there are fuckers out there to make a buck on the UFO business, but there also some out there that make a buck or 2 trying to ridicule the subject. Nice vid by the way, bit of a piss take though :more beer: i was upset i never got an honorably mention though, i blame it on the tiny you was swigging on, did ya memory in.. :hand: I did have a chuckle when you said to Groucho sorry Micks his name that his favorite was Alien Abductions.. Good one... :pmsl:
3rdLeg

Postby Mark » Wed May 16, 2012 3:26 pm

if there is an afterlife from which the dead can communicate with us

then we would not have any unsolved murders would we, the murdered souls would communicate the identity of their killer(s)

yet we do have unsolved murders..............................

tis all bollox of the highest order imho.
Mark

Postby KeithTas » Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 am

3rdLeg wrote:
KeithTas wrote:It's all about the money Leg, that's what bullshit industries pray on, some gullible fuckwits willing to believe and hand over the dosh. By the way I do include the Alien/UFO bullshit industry as well.

Yep, i can't deny there are fuckers out there to make a buck on the UFO business, but there also some out there that make a buck or 2 trying to ridicule the subject. Nice vid by the way, bit of a piss take though :more beer: i was upset i never got an honorably mention though, i blame it on the tiny you was swigging on, did ya memory in.. :hand: I did have a chuckle when you said to Groucho sorry Micks his name that his favorite was Alien Abductions.. Good one... :pmsl:

Thanks Leg, we didn't single anyone out as that might seem like favouritism. Did you manage to get to the Fuckwits, Bogans & Pykie section? We seem to have got this right according to feedback.

KeithTas

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs